Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
R
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
R
Before I go off and print some nasty things on here that may be unwarranted, maybe someone else can find "Cooper Rifles" for sale on their new site.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Appears 0 in stock or website not completely updated since fairly new, why don't you call them tomorrow and ask?

Mike

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by RowdyYates
Before I go off and print some nasty things on here that may be unwarranted, maybe someone else can find "Cooper Rifles" for sale on their new site.

That's how I'd handle, why would one contact them when you can come on here to bitch and moan.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
We're initiating the new eCommerce website. We're still on the process of loading products. It's going to take a bit...

There are a few kinks that I need to work out before everything is loaded. I'm not going to flip a switch until I'm comfortable with the process and verbiage. I need to make sure everything is right before I throw 30,000 products on there.

We'll continue to add products daily. I want to make sure we can walk before we try to run. Please be patient -- the end result will be worth the wait.

Reaching us on the phone is/was a nightmare. Instead of adding a bunch of phone lines and personnel, I chose to go the eCommerce website route. You be able to shop and purchase 24 hours a day. In the very near future you won't have to call and ask "if".

I'm hoping this actually frees up the phones and improves overall customer service.

I enjoy handguns and I really like shotguns,...but I love rifles!
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I looked for used shotguns last night and was unsuccessful in finding any used guns.

IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
We've not loaded the used guns yet. I can't use a stock image for used guns and want a better viewing experience than a dingy photo and a price.

The used guns will be a totally different shopping experience. I want multiple photos of each gun with with something other than a generic description. Think Gunbroker type photos and descriptions for the used stuff......

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Sonsagoddamnbitches.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Look at me, I wanna buy a Cooper and a glass of whine...

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Darrik,

If you find one of those Ruger mannlicher's in 270 that you had on special on your website that I called about I will take one! grin

Ken

NRA Lifetime Endowment Member
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
It appears we have a new problem to add to the list...

[Linked Image]

David

IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Something else of interest....

I've wiped out the credit card fee...no more 3% charge. All guns will ship for a flat rate of $9.99. I'm not playing the "free shipping" game and increasing the prices. Our prices will remain the same, no gigging or gouging to hide hidden fees. All accessories will ship for free -- same old price as before.

I decided to take a hit on margin and keep pricing the same. It will all balance out with increased volume.

We're going to keep prices down, ship within 24 hours and maximize our cusomer service experience.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Good guys, good selection, and good service. That's no way to run a business...

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Darrik,

My hat is off to you and your crew. I am a professional IT Project Manager by trade. Not many organizations recognize that when you are putting in a new system "It takes the time it takes"... Rushing, cutting corners, short cuts, all have a price to pay after the initial Go Live, that is usually far in excess of the time and effort it takes to just "Do It Right" the first time...

Look forward to seeing the end result !

Warren

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

#firstworldproblems

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by shortactionsmoker
All guns will ship for a flat rate of $9.99.

I found this out yesterday when I finished paying the balance on the MCR .243 from the second group buy. I was expecting around $25, and must say $9.99 was a pleasant surprise. With the exclusive specials that Darrik and Whittaker's is offering along with the great CS, I may never shop anywhere else again for my firearm needs.

Well that's not true, but I'll definitely check Whittaker's to see if they have what I want in stock though. wink

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

You have already gone off to unwarranted.

laissez les bons temps rouler
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K

What a idiot.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by taylorce1
All guns will ship for a flat rate of $9.99.

I found this out yesterday when I finished paying the balance on the MCR .243 from the second group buy. I was expecting around $25, and must say $9.99 was a pleasant surprise. With the exclusive specials that Darrik and Whittaker's is offering along with the great CS, I may never shop anywhere else again for my firearm needs.

Well that's not true, but I'll definitely check Whittaker's to see if they have what I want in stock though. wink
Ditto to that.

They might not be the absolute cheapest in all cases but I've compared prices on a few rifles and Whittaker's is right in there with the best deals on the net. Combine that with an easy way to shop and no credit card fees and you have a winning combo - I also paid the balance of my .243 with a CC instead of the taking time to go buy a money order. They have already earned a permanent bookmark in my favorites menu.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
R
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
R
We're initiating the new eCommerce website. We're still on the process of loading products. It's going to take a bit...

There are a few kinks that I need to work out before everything is loaded. I'm not going to flip a switch until I'm comfortable with the process and verbiage. I need to make sure everything is right before I throw 30,000 products on there.

We'll continue to add products daily. I want to make sure we can walk before we try to run. Please be patient -- the end result will be worth the wait.

Reaching us on the phone is/was a nightmare. Instead of adding a bunch of phone lines and personnel, I chose to go the eCommerce website route. You be able to shop and purchase 24 hours a day. In the very near future you won't have to call and ask "if".

I'm hoping this actually frees up the phones and improves overall customer service.

Appreciate the explanation and info. Greatly relieved to hear you're trying to serve customers better, not cutting corners and going bare-bones as I wrongly inferred. I apologize.
Would hope that makes it clear to all the snarky troll-punks out there that an incomplete website with nothing stating so, and phone lines that are admittedly a nightmare (attn. Bozos: I did try to call) should make anyone sensible person skeptical. Good businesses are bought out then run into the ground everyday; one had no way of knowing Whittaker's didn't fall prey to some corporate raider. That's what something called "life experience" - which a lot on here don't seem to have - teaches you. You also learn what constitutes a real whiner which, if anybody wants to come up out of mama's basement long enough to call me that to my face, I'll be waiting.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Do you really think that threatening to "print nasty things" is an appropriate response to not being able to find something on their website?

I'd reserve that kind of response for something more serious. To each his own.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

261 members (10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 219 Wasp, 1_deuce, 1minute, 260Remguy, 24 invisible), 14,729 guests, and 1,308 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,333
Posts18,546,185
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.