Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
M
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
M
lanning on buying three more firearms before we move in the next few weeks. I'm taking a job that pays alot less than I'm making and so is my wife. Money isn't everything and we've decided we'd rather spend the rest of our lives in beautiful country.

Im pretty much outfitted with all the toys I need but I want to buy another back up rifle, cheap over and under and rimfire. I went to local Sportsman's and they are out of what I'm looking for and don't even carry the 555.

I travel in the Williston areas within 3 hours north, south, east and west of there on a regular basis. Actually got a lot of work going on around Fairview and Sidney. If anybody reading this is a small time FFL or owns a tiny shop I'd like to give you my business aslong as you don't try to retire on transaction with inflated price tags.

Might as well help an individual out and besides I'm a little irratated with three recent shortcomings at Williston's Sportsman's Warehouse.

What I want: TIKKA T3 stainless super lite in 260 or a Howa Alpine. Maybe both at some point but preferred the Tikka now. Maybe another Swede, but this time in stainless. Having owned three different Tikkas in different cartridges I love them, but their bluing is the only thing I dislike. My 243 and swede started rusting first season I bought them and I'm a pretty anal shoot and clean same day kind of guy. None of my other firearms since I was a kid have ever rusted. I love the stainless t3 lite 7mm 08

Next one is a CZ 455 17 HMR

Third, Savage 555 20 gauge I just bought the 12 gauge version and love it.

I'd like to order all three same time and give you half the money up front and other half when they come in. If any of you western montucky fellas have a local dude in mind let me know. I'm in Fairview and Sidney areas every week along with Watford city area as wellas Williston and Tioga areas.

Thanks

Tight chains.

A=A

The perfection of life with a gun dog, like the perfection of an Autumn, is disturbing because you know, even as it begins, that it must end. Time bestows the gift and steals it in the process. "George Bird Evans"
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If you strike out with the locals, PM shortactionsmoker. He can probably fix you up.

Ben

Some days it takes most of the day for me to do practically nothing...
M
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by mudhen
If you strike out with the locals, PM shortactionsmoker. He can probably fix you up.

Thank you sir. I've pmed him recently like a week ago and he still hasn't responded.

Tight chains.

A=A

The perfection of life with a gun dog, like the perfection of an Autumn, is disturbing because you know, even as it begins, that it must end. Time bestows the gift and steals it in the process. "George Bird Evans"
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Did they make the stainless superlite in 260?

M
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
M
I was told they did, but after researching farther tonight now I don't know. If they didnt, I'd go for a t3 lite stainless then in either 260, Creedmoor or Swede. Samething with Howa Alpine. Either manufacturer in one of those three cartridges I'll jump on

I'd prefer Tikka though

Tight chains.

A=A

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
PM sent

K
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
K
PM sent for the rimfire

M
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
M
Thanks fellas

If both deals go through I will no longer be looking for a Tikka or cz.

For the record in my research they do not make a 260 in super lite yet. But hopefully I'm a soon to be owner of a superlite in 308.

Tight chains.

A=A

M
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
M
Chuck, I sent you another Pm

Tight chains.

A=A

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I have the CZ 455. Just bought it at BudsGunshop.com, $346 shipped.

By the way, in case you missed it, Jeremiah was a bullfrog.
IC B3

M
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by Reloder28
I have the CZ 455. Just bought it at BudsGunshop.com, $346 shipped.

You selling yours? If so, I'm interested

Tight chains.

A=A

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

589 members (10gaugeman, 12savage, 1234, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 58 invisible), 1,920 guests, and 1,298 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,176
Posts18,523,703
Members74,030
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.