Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
M
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
M
Hello everyone,

I just found the forum, some how I've over looked it over the years. I'm an avid shooter, hunter, and outdoorsman. I sell sporting optics for a living, so if you need any help or want to pick my brain, please feel free. happy to be here!

Jay Wiggins
GB1

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by mrwiggins
Hello everyone,

I just found the forum, some how I've over looked it over the years. I'm an avid shooter, hunter, and outdoorsman. I sell sporting optics for a living, so if you need any help or want to pick my brain, please feel free. happy to be here!

Welcome, but be advised anything you say re optics will not go unchallenged. That's a rough and tumble forum on this site.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Howdy!

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Welcome to the Fire, sir.

μολὼν λαβέ
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Welcome sir, what part of Louisiana are you in?

A true friend is someone who reaches for your
hand but touches your heart !!!
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Welcome to the fire. Hope you enjoy it here.

Hope I don't offend but the first thing I thought of when I read your handle was:
[Linked Image]

Mrs. Ha-Wiggins.....of course.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
M
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
M
Originally Posted by Elkhunter49
Welcome sir, what part of Louisiana are you in?

about an hour north of New Orleans, Hammond

Jay Wiggins
M
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
M
Originally Posted by kenjs1
Welcome to the fire. Hope you enjoy it here.

Hope I don't offend but the first thing I thought of when I read your handle was:
[Linked Image]

Mrs. Ha-Wiggins.....of course.

I've got thick skin wink

Jay Wiggins
M
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
M
Originally Posted by mathman
Hello everyone,

Welcome, but be advised anything you say re optics will not go unchallenged. That's a rough and tumble forum on this site.

thanks for letting me know, but don't worry I can hold my own, I've been up to my ears in optics for the last 5 years, my company sells a ton of high end optics, we are top dealer for nightforce, one of swarovski's top dealers, one schmidt and benders top dealers among others, but i'm not here for business, i just like the forum. I do want to sell a couple of personal pieces I have, but i'm thinking I can be more helpful as far as "will this fit" "will this scope work for this purpose" thing of that nature.

Jay Wiggins
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
[quote=mrwiggins]Hello

thanks for letting me know, but don't worry I can hold my own, I've been up to my ears in optics for the last 5 years, my company sells a ton of high end optics, we are top dealer for nightforce, one of swarovski's top dealers, one schmidt and benders top dealers among others, but i'm not here for business, i just like the forum. I do want to sell a couple of personal pieces I have, but i'm thinking I can be more helpful as far as "will this fit" "will this scope work for this purpose" thing of that nature.

You may be needed about NOW over in the optics forum, a guy needs help picking a scope for elk hunting I think.

FJB & FJT
IC B3

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
That was mean.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Raeford
[quote=mrwiggins]Hello

You may be needed about NOW over in the optics forum, a guy needs help picking a scope for elk hunting I think.

Rub him in bacon grease and send him straight to the hyenas why don't you?! grin

M
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
M
sure thing, thank you

Jay Wiggins
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by ingwe
That was mean.

Well he is 'Mr. Wiggins'

FJB & FJT
M
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
M
I hope that fella did find what he needed, threads like that always turn into a [bleep] show, but i posted any how just in case.

Jay Wiggins
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by ingwe
That was mean.

Well he is 'Mr. Wiggins'

BEHAVE ! Or I'll turn the toilet paper roll around in the middle of the night again, and you know what happened last time I did that ! cool

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
mrwiggins,

Welcome to Strange Paradise, we are all just prisoners here, of our own device, except Travis, but he is another story for another time and dimension grin

Oh, and try to avoid the word "Uber" when toting your wares to your fellow members whistle

Lynn

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
D I V O R C E

FJB & FJT
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Welcome Jay,

I see they're after you already. Being mean and all that. But perhaps you can help me. It'll get you started for what you'll see around here in the way of questions.

Mr. Scopedude,

I need a 2.5-95 x 57 adjustable objective, side focus, target turrets, mil-dot BDC reticull. in Stainless Titanium, with a minimum of 187.236 minutes of internal adjustment, in a compact version so it will fit on my 22mag Ruger Bearcat. If I don't find one I don't think I'll get any long range armadiller hunting done this year. I'll probably end up having to club them with the butt end.

Do you have one?

Thanks,
Bubba's cuzzin

Just trying to prepare you.

geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Welcome, have a set, get a cup of coffee (Community dark roast, of course), get a good grip, and hang on!

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

78 members (BALLISTIK, 35, arky65, 300_savage, anothergun, 10 invisible), 16,875 guests, and 849 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,880
Posts18,538,196
Members74,050
Most Online20,796
04:44 PM

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.