Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Itasca Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
It is just a shame that some perished in that cowardly attack. My question is why are they hitting Europe and not the US?
Is it because of logistics do they just plain recognize that Europe is an easier target?
Sorry for the rant, I am having puter problems.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They haven't attacked here yet, just wait, it's coming.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
They are waiting for Christmas.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." TJ

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing". EB

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Don't think concealed carry is popular in France. Tom

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Itasca

Is it because of logistics do they just plain recognize that Europe is an easier target?

I don't agree that Europe is an easier target. I don't know why they don't shoot up a D.C. mall.

IC B2

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
You can thank the Atlantic Ocean for the attacks landing in Paris and not here.

In addition, back in the 1830's some Frenchman got the bright idea to colonize Algeria. This created a contingent of Muslim citizens that have been causing them problems ever since.

I imagine it's pretty easy for ISIS members to infiltrate Algeria, then immigrate to France as "citizens", and then cause all type of mischief and chaos.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Well Al Gore is doing a 24 hour Globull Warming telethon from Paris' Eiffel Tower.

Just sayin.

It's called the Gore effect, usually it comes in the form of a blizzard.

The issue is never the issue. The issue is always the revolution.

David Horowitz, Saul Alinsky and every woman I've ever argued with.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by 458 Lott

WTF are you talking about??? Twin towers, Boston marathon, Fort Hood? Last weeks attack on the Merced campus??? In case you hadn't noticed they are all muzzies....maybe different branches...think of it like the poor mans military...kinda like the air force/army/marines...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's because our President don't call them nasty names like Radical Islamic Terrorists.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
They are waiting for Obama to bring in the 200,000 Syrian refugees that he has promised to bring in before the go full on.

They want back the lands they occupied once upon a time first and that is Europe.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I took the op as asking about coordinated attacks in multiple locations by recent immigrants.

Yes, I'm well aware of muslim attacks on US soil, and they've gone back prior to 9/11. I remember when a muslim student at UC Berkley held students hostage and killed on of them in 1990.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
^^^Copy that!^^^. This crap ain't done.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Don't forget the Embassies in Kenya & Libya...USS Cole, Marine barracks in Lebanon... the list keeps going...

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
and then there is the answer nobody wants to address. Why let them in here in the first place? Don't, and deport.

Last edited by RoninPhx; 11/13/15.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We have a Muzzie pres. What do you expect? If he really was a Christian he would have dropped the Muzzie name and gone back to his Christian name.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Itasca
It is just a shame that some perished in that cowardly attack. My question is why are they hitting Europe and not the US? . . .

Cowards always choose gun-free zones.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
To the OP: ISIS has already answered your question. I have posted their quote given today below...............

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
You can thank the Atlantic Ocean for the attacks landing in Paris and not here.

This is the main reason^^ Same reason Hitler invaded France and not the U.S.

The Schengen area makes travel into and out of France virtually impossible to police. As porous as the borders of the U.S. are, getting into the U.S. is like breaking into Fort Knox compared to getting into France.

It's just a whole lot easier for muzzies to come and go in France than the U.S. Add to that there are parts of north Paris that are virtually 100% muslim where they do their own thing and it's easy for them to hide in plain sight.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

WTF are you talking about??? Twin towers, Boston marathon, Fort Hood? Last weeks attack on the Merced campus??? In case you hadn't noticed they are all muzzies....maybe different branches...think of it like the poor mans military...kinda like the air force/army/marines...

You forgot one.
Attack on and destruction of the oval office, the white house, and the entire executive branch.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Archerhunter
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

You forgot one.
Attack on and destruction of the oval office, the white house, and the entire executive branch.

Nope, why should they attack the White House; no one can destroy America as good as Obama! Terrorists must love him. He has given Iran nuclear weapons, he wants over 10,000 refugees brought into numerous U.S. cities. No, Obama is the threat to America.

Last edited by Dixie_Rebel; 11/13/15.

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

86 members (6MMWASP, 7mm_Loco, 6mmbrfan, 3333vl, 9 invisible), 1,752 guests, and 1,017 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,626
Posts18,492,900
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.