Print Thread
Hop To
M
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
M
Thought I had the glock traded.

Back up for trade and looking for either a CZ 455 17 HMR Varmint or standard barrel, Tikka or Howa in the following 223, 243 or Swede.

Glock was bought last month brand new. I fired 3 magazines through it that's it and it functioned flawlessly with American Eagle 180 FMJ, Hornady Custom 180 JHP and 180 grain Hydrashocks. Comes with case, lock interchangeable grips from small, medium and large size hands. Plus same sizes with beavertail grips.

Can text pics

Tight chains.

A=A

The perfection of life with a gun dog, like the perfection of an Autumn, is disturbing because you know, even as it begins, that it must end. Time bestows the gift and steals it in the process. "George Bird Evans"
GB1

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
PM sent

Buy once, cry once.
M
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
M
Pm answered

Tight chains.

A=A

The perfection of life with a gun dog, like the perfection of an Autumn, is disturbing because you know, even as it begins, that it must end. Time bestows the gift and steals it in the process. "George Bird Evans"
M
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
M
Will consider savages and RAR's

Tight chains.

A=A

M
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
M
Spt

Tight chains.

A=A

IC B2

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
You did have it traded until you failed to ship your gun. I would call your response to me a deal
I'll accept that for a trade
I'm moving this week so ship to my wife
Nikki Phillips
498 Countyline Road
Acme, Pa. 15610

So why would you act like I did something to make you cautious when you would not do what you said you were going to do.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
[Linked Image]

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
M
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
M
You made me an offer for a scope and you never shipped it. When somebody has an add up and you want it you ship first.

I just made about about 8 transactions here in the last month and that's how each and every one of them turned out. You want something you send cash or your item. Not the other way around.

What a cry baby. Yeah sure I'll send you my pistol first so you never send me your scope.

I did that once already here being a nice guy and I still haven't gotten everything I was promised.

Tight chains.

A=A

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C

Last edited by coyotekiller; 11/14/15.
M
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by coyotekiller
I'll tell you what bad ass. How about we do a face to face. We can meet up somewhere along your trip. I'll teach you a little respect while I'm there.

Sounds like a plan cupcake I'll be leaving tomorrow morning approximately 7am. Heading south and catching interstate 70 whole way back. Let me know when and where along I70. A n d you don't have to keep posting here like a keyboard commando to look tough to everyone. You have my number text me. My wife can't wait to film it and the campfire guys here will love the video.

Tight chains.

A=A

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
[Linked Image]

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
M
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by ringworm
[Linked Image]

Lol ain't that the truth

Tight chains.

A=A

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C

Last edited by coyotekiller; 11/14/15.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
CoyoteKiller, This aint my fight and I have no dog in this hunt but friend, you just made a terroristic threat. That is a Felony. Since you didn't lose anything why don't you delete the threat and move on. The "stay on your toes" seals the deal.

Last edited by stangfish; 11/14/15.
M
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by coyotekiller
Keep talkin bitch. You have no idea who your talking to or what I will or will or will not put up with. Your right, I have your number and an address. Stay on your toes. Hope to see you soon. I'm sure your wife will love to video it

Sounds good, kiss owning firearms goodbye. Nice doing business with ya Mr. Leonard.

Tight chains.

A=A

C
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
C
Ok everyone calm down, I'll trade a Leopold 6.5 by 20 vari x 3 fine crosshairs gloss finish. Near mint shape I just miss my glock 20 hand cannon

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

80 members (10gaugemag, 358wsm, 300_savage, 358WCF, 257_X_50, 12 invisible), 1,164 guests, and 798 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,863
Posts18,497,216
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.