Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by bellydeep
They won't do chit. Or at least not enough to make a difference.

The French will go after the ones that committed the act...and all the ones that supported them will still be in place to support the next lot of lunatics.

Same as here, everyone pointed the finger and yelled "he did it" and nothing has been done about the ones providing support and logistics.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
GB1

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Send in the Legion. They have been there before. Many times.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Originally Posted by luv2safari
The Legion

They only operate outside of France by law.

Where do you think this all started?

French North Africa...

I was just mentioning the fact the Legion can't operate within France, since many don't know that. wink

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
I posted earlier what they should do. But let's not kid ourselfs. They will hold meetings, announce sactions, announce stricter gun laws and hate speech laws. Then they will bomb a tent or two in some remote dessert, claim victory. Then it will be back to (like the movie Last of the Mohicans) drinking and making love with their faces.

I am sorry but do they have the man power to send, it would seem they have a large front in France itself to fight.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
I wish they would drop a nuke on Raqqa. That should send a clear message.

IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
The Legion

They only operate outside of France by law.

Where do you think this all started?

French North Africa...

I was just mentioning the fact the Legion can't operate within France, since many don't know that. wink

Gotcha. Have a great day.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
The French won't evict the invaders, bottom line. They're too far gone down the road of political correctness to reverse course and do what is necessary.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
What I find unusual is that, 1. We can find jihad John and kill him with a drone. 2. We can't seem to locate a convoy of f u c k Ing toyotas and obliterate them. I don't think we what to. I believe this gay crackhead in charge is facilitating these bastids.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
I guess it's OK to crack the joke, "French rifle for sale. Never fired and dropped once."
Fact of the matter is it's not to common Frenchman that finds it insulting although it certainly describes some of there officers.

Someone commented that, "Gun control works." Maybe so but I wonder how many Mauser 98's and MP40s do the French have stashed away, just in case? Makes one think a bit.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
pal Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
France should respond the same way we should respond. For every 1 of us they kill, we should kill 100 of them.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

IC B3

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

This ^^^^

Beware of thieves, scammers and dishonest members on the "Fire" classifieds. Ya there is a thief here too. Whatever!!

They're all around the CampFire and everywhere.
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by viking
What I find unusual is that, 1. We can find jihad John and kill him with a drone. 2. We can't seem to locate a convoy of f u c k Ing toyotas and obliterate them. I don't think we what to. I believe this gay crackhead in charge is facilitating these bastids.
We know where the Yota's are. We bought them.

Feel the Bern in your wallet.
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Originally Posted by RoninPhx
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
The biggest difference between the French government and the U.S. Government is their communist have NEVER, EVER, hid the fact that they are communist.

Well, they kind of did when hitler was running things there.

Actually they all went "underground". And took their orders from Uncle Joe in Moscow.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by pal
France should respond the same way we should respond. For every 1 of us they kill, we should kill 100 of them.

I need to correct you
1000 of them

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by funshooter
Originally Posted by pal

I need to correct you
1000 of them

And we get to go first.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JSTUART

The French will go after the ones that committed the act...and all the ones that supported them will still be in place to support the next lot of lunatics.

Same as here, everyone pointed the finger and yelled "he did it" and nothing has been done about the ones providing support and logistics.

this and what gonehuntin' said.
Whatever they do wont be what needs to be done.

.... like tears in the rain
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I think the French are going to figure out a way to blame the U.S. for creating the environment in which violence is the only way for the terrorists to express themselves.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Originally Posted by curdog4570
Originally Posted by Pine_Tree
France is gonna partner up with the Rooskies and do airstrikes. Domestically they'll chest-thump awhile and then go back to normal.

Russia is going to use the opportunity to step things up and become Central Europe's reliable (though reluctantly-accepted) go-to military/mercenary power. Russia will lead a "coalition" that props up Assad, stomps ISIS in partnership with Iran, and stomps the US's erstwhile Syrian opposition. They'll also back an independent Kurdistan (Assad has to pay that price for their support) just to screw with Turkey and the US.

US will do a few very expensive and much-talked-about "targeted strikes" on ISIS for theatrical purposes (but no real effect) and quietly mosey on off.

Not a bad analysis.

Yep....I'd say that about covers it.

France has been doing air strikes in Syria and Iraq for a long time. Without feet on the ground a rather pointless exercise except for the industrial/military corporations. Your first statement is therefore incorrect. This puts the rest of your assertions in doubt.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I was in Paris in '62 & part of '63 when the city had bombs going off on an everyday basis. Algerian terrorist were causing them a vast problem and I have seen what and how the Gendarmerie reacted when some of those 'thugs' were caught! It wasn't pretty and regardless of what many people think....France has some badazz paramilitary people!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Any muzlim casualties yet?

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

265 members (10gaugemag, 257_X_50, 2ndwind, 17CalFan, 29aholic, 1Longbow, 35 invisible), 3,087 guests, and 1,015 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,641
Posts18,533,619
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.