Print Thread
Hop To
W
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
W
Bunch of bozos

ANCHORAGE, Alaska (AP) — Two members of the family associated with the Discovery Channel's "Alaskan Bush People" have agreed to plead guilty to lying on the application for the yearly oil revenue check given to Alaska residents.

KTUU-TV reports (http://bit.ly/1HZrIGb ) that 62-year-old Billy Brown and his son, 31-year-old Joshua Brown, have agreed to repay the state for dividends they received despite failing to meet residency requirements. They have also agreed to serve two years of probation.

As part of the deal, the pair will also have to serve 40 hours each of community service, which the judge specified may not be filled as part of a reality show.

A judge will decide whether to accept the plea agreement in a hearing Thursday.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yeah they sound like hardened criminals. I'll see your bush people and raise you a muslim.

LOL
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What the....taking a state check?? I thought they were self-sufficient/off-the-grid/hardcore pioneer stock??!! A cross between Grizzly Adams and Euell Gibbons!!

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A better name for many if not most bush Alaskans is wellfare in the woods.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by willhunt4
Bunch of bozos

ANCHORAGE, Alaska (AP) — Two members of the family associated with the Discovery Channel's "Alaskan Bush People" have agreed to plead guilty to lying on the application for the yearly oil revenue check given to Alaska residents.

KTUU-TV reports (http://bit.ly/1HZrIGb ) that 62-year-old Billy Brown and his son, 31-year-old Joshua Brown, have agreed to repay the state for dividends they received despite failing to meet residency requirements. They have also agreed to serve two years of probation.

As part of the deal, the pair will also have to serve 40 hours each of community service, which the judge specified may not be filled as part of a reality show.

A judge will decide whether to accept the plea agreement in a hearing Thursday.
They may defraud the government but they are not fraudulent in the kind of low rents they portray.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
IC B2

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Yeah they sound like hardened criminals. I'll see your bush people and raise you a muslim.

Both need to get what they have coming.

I don't get it to ignore one crime to pursue another... get em all...

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
What the....taking a state check?? I thought they were self-sufficient/off-the-grid/hardcore pioneer stock??!! A cross between Grizzly Adams and Euell Gibbons!!

This is their gig!

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Alaska Bush people are fake? Next you are go to try to tell me pro wrestling is fake too.

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
watched that show once.... my wife came across it and started getting interested in it...

when I watched it I told her were a load of crap and most of it is all staged... its not real world...

did some research on these guys also...

yumpinyimminy as they say in Minnesota...this fraud thing is just the tip of the iceberg with these hick con artists...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

579 members (2500HD, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 222Sako, 1lesfox, 72 invisible), 2,561 guests, and 1,359 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,515
Posts18,509,484
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.