Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Paddler,

Please detail the "very thorough vetting process" in answering each of the questions below.

Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by SBTCO
Originally Posted by Paddler
Drone on, boys, as only simple minds can. Sheesh, you really have your heads where the sun don't shine.

Hey paddler, put the jar of vasoline down and answer the question:

"So tell us what that "very thorough " vetting process is and what it is based on?"

Yes, this will be very interesting. Please, Paddler, detail for us this "very thorough vetting process".

What database of identifications and what verification processes to ascertain that a "refugee" is who they claim to be are in place?

Considering that the Syrian government is, at this time, unable to send such data to the U.S., assuming that it would in the first place, where do we obtain this information?

Is it backed up with biometric scans or other such testing, and if so where do we get the basic profiles against which each person's identity is verified?

Considering that aliases are part of the culture in the Middle East, how do we know which information to verify, given that most - if not all - are traveling without valid passports?

Further, and given that better than 60% of the "refugees" are males between 16 and 40, how do we verify that they have not been training with ISIS, AQ, or other enemies of the U.S. in that region?

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Paddler,

Please detail the "very thorough vetting process" in answering each of the questions below.

Drone on, boys, as only simple minds can. Sheesh, you really have your heads where the sun don't shine.

"So tell us what that "very thorough " vetting process is and what it is based on?"

Yes, this will be very interesting. Please, Paddler, detail for us this "very thorough vetting process".

What database of identifications and what verification processes to ascertain that a "refugee" is who they claim to be are in place?

Considering that the Syrian government is, at this time, unable to send such data to the U.S., assuming that it would in the first place, where do we obtain this information?

Is it backed up with biometric scans or other such testing, and if so where do we get the basic profiles against which each person's identity is verified?

Considering that aliases are part of the culture in the Middle East, how do we know which information to verify, given that most - if not all - are traveling without valid passports?

Further, and given that better than 60% of the "refugees" are males between 16 and 40, how do we verify that they have not been training with ISIS, AQ, or other enemies of the U.S. in that region?

So, you presume to ask me questions? Answer a few for me. How long have you guys been so narrow minded, hateful, racist, bigoted and stupid? Will you ever embrace reality? Are you angry all the time, or just when you leave the far right delusionary sanctuary of the fire, or as we like to call it, and so we do, the bubble? Just waiting for your answers, now. And remember, this is for posterity, so please be honest.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Paddler you cant run from adulthood forever.Look at how you describe common sense and reasonable.To you adulthood is being narrow minded and bigoted.Grow up and face the world you live in.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Paddler,

So, you presume to ask me questions? Answer a few for me. How long have you guys been so narrow minded, hateful, racist, bigoted and stupid? Will you ever embrace reality? Are you angry all the time, or just when you leave the far right delusionary sanctuary of the fire, or as we like to call it, and so we do, the bubble? Just waiting for your answers, now. And remember, this is for posterity, so please be honest.

No, you answer the questions posed to you or shut the fugg up.
You do know that you will be tossed to the curb and your precious $45,000 shotguns will be taken away if your "common sense gun control" becomes reality? When they finally get guns away from all those you deem inferior slack jawed heathen racists, you will be next.

That is, unless "Unintended Consequences" becomes reality.

Mark

NRA Life Member
Anytime anyone kicks cancers azz is a good day!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Oh The Drama!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Paddler,

Yes, I asked you questions pertinent to the position you stated earlier. Your petulant response is interesting, but it does nothing to answer the questions; it is, in fact, a shallow and misguided personal attack because it's clear that you cannot answer the relevant questions asked.

I will, however, ask them again:

Please, Paddler, detail for us this "very thorough vetting process".

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If you look real close you'll see Piddles.

[Linked Image]

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Paddler,

nice try Uncle Rico, you damn near tossed that football over your van. that mountain oughta be a cinch for you in a few weeks!

lmao, love how you come on here and end up showing just how weak your chit is.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Liberals really do have some bad wiring going on in their heads,..no,..really,..I mean it.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Paddler,

Let's see.I'm racist, bigoted and stupid in your grossly over rated opinion. Now why would that be? The Muslim's bible, AKA the Koran tells them that if I do not become a Muslim and follow sharia law they will kill me. The Christian bible says we should love our enemies. The only enemies I will love are the dead ones, preferably the one I kill myself. I might even say a short prayer that they enjoy their quick trip to hell.
You can continue touting your supposed intellectual superiority and telling Achmed Q. Terrorist what a brilliant person you are while he saws your head off with a dull knife. I'm quite sure he'll enjoy listening to you while shouting allahu akbar.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Paddler is an SJW. (Social Justice Warrior) Reason doesn't jibe with the SJW world view. They have to continually lie to themselves and to others in order to avoid a total disruption of everything that they've come to believe.

When events like the Paris massacre occur, there's no way for them to reach the reasonable conclusion on the matter, so they fall back on name calling in order to shut down the narrative.

Their minds are configured in a very odd way. Basically, the way they see the world is a huge, self constructed, internal lie.

Good read:

http://www.amazon.com/SJWs-Always-Lie-Taking-Thought-ebook/dp/B014GMBUR4?tag=roadtothemidd-20

IC B3

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

See how he responds when someone asks him to justify his opinion? It's classic SJW behavior. The Paddlers of the world are having some bad times lately.

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by Bristoe

See how he responds when someone asks him to justify his opinion? It's classic SJW behavior. The Paddlers of the world are having some bad times lately.

It will be impossible to justify my opinions to folks like you because of your firmly held beliefs. Yet my opinions are in agreement with the vast majority of people. Indeed, they require no justification because they are self-evident. No sense arguing about it.

However, I would point out that my track record is excellent. Everything I said about Romney and the last election came to pass, from Obama being reelected to the fact that he wouldn't take our guns away. I'l make some random predictions now. One, Hillary will be our next president. Two, Congress will get nothing done with Ryan as Speaker. Three, my guns are safe. Four, you guys will never wise up. Did I miss anything? Oh, everything you think you know is wrong. Got it?

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Bristoe

It will be impossible to justify my opinions

That's what I said.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Copied and pasted to e-mail.

"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."
Robert E. Howard
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
http://www.amazon.com/SJWs-Always-Lie-Taking-Thought-ebook/dp/B014GMBUR4?tag=roadtothemidd-20

From the book description:

Because the SJW agenda of diversity, tolerance, inclusiveness, and equality flies in the face of both science and observable reality, SJWs relentlessly work to prevent normal people from thinking or speaking in any manner that will violate their ever-mutating Narrative. They police science, philosophy, technology, and even history in order to maintain the pretense that their agenda remains inevitable in a modern world that contradicts it on a daily basis.

That's Paddler in one paragraph.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yet my opinions are in agreement with the vast majority of people. Indeed, they require no justification because they are self-evident. No sense arguing about it.

finally we're getting somewhere, so since you're a numbers guy whistle does that mean you eat at McDonalds a lot?

cause it's evident the vast majority believe that's a really good place to eat.

must be healthy too

vast majority don't save enough for retirement, so I guess you say F alla that financial planning heh?

okay we see where you're coming from now.

well we have all along, you got your head up your azz and just cause a bunch of welfare sucking, gimme something free derelicts join you and your liberal toadies in whom you vote for, you think you're a smart guy?

you too funny, almost feel we should pay you for this routine. laugh

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You don't realize that Tyrant Obama the Liar doesn't have any more elections to win so the progressive fascists are free to attack him. This allows them to pretend to be objective and thereby prepare for the election of Hillary the Lying Butcher of Benghazi's coronation.

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
stopping Syrian immigrants from entering the United States, even though our vetting process is very thorough, but in response to mass killings of American citizens, argue against reasonable gun control?

It is impossible to vett people from these war torn areas. There is no effective government and these invaders can bribe government officials for all the documents they need. Furthermore, there is no benefit to us from allowing thousands of Muslims to enter the USA. This is especially true when you realize that 73% of them are military age men who worship Islam, the religion of war, death and oppression.

Why don't we just pay Ukraine, Bulgaria, Romania and Greece to keep these invaders in camps surrounded by barbed wire and guards until they can return to their countries? There is no reason not to do this other than Tyrant Obama the Liar wants to create an ISIS army living in the USA.

Owning firearms is a civil right and that right encompasses roughly the same weapons owned by modern infantrymen. Only fascists want to violated the civil rights of Americans. Then again as the Democratic party was founded in order to preserve slavery and oppress black people their quest for further violation of civil rights thru gun control continues their long tradition of oppression.

Last edited by ConradCA; 11/20/15.

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image]

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Do you fchops really believe this crap you post? You really need to get out more. You are the worst element in America. Inconceivable!

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

538 members (10gaugemag, 01Foreman400, 007FJ, 10ring1, 1234, 10gaugeman, 69 invisible), 2,385 guests, and 1,383 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,162
Posts18,484,397
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.