Print Thread
Hop To
KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
bonus points for the island name he's talking from

-------------

As the hunt for jihadists widens after last week's Paris attacks, authorities in Greece warn it was virtually impossible to pick out dangerous extremists among arriving migrants, without prior intelligence.

"If they are not already registered in the database, it's nearly impossible," says Dimitris Amountzias, police captain in charge of Moria, Greece's main registration camp on the island of Lesbos.

http://news.yahoo.com/nearly-impossible-jihadists-among-migrants-greeks-warn-084048253.html

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's going to be one by one, every man, woman, and child for themselves. Personal defense training is a very good growth business right now.

LOL
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
terrorist attacks work because of surprise and overwhelmingly superior firepower. Hard to go up against 6 guys with fully auto weapons, lots of ammo, and no desire to live.
Average fellow with his KelTech .380 has a little bit better chance than the fellow with a sharp pencil, but not much.

Sam......

KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
used to tell people to walk in groups for safety

for terrorists you're better to walk alone.

Last edited by KFWA; 11/21/15.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by KFWA
used to tell people to walk in groups for safety

for terrorists you're better to walk alone.

Pick up an interval. 3 meters between you and the next person.

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 11/21/15.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I see a business opportunity for ex-servicemen, especially those with Infantry experience.

They could teach tactics such as "tourists on line", "tourists in echelon left or echelon right", "tourists on perimeter defense" and so forth.

Get some crew served weapons carried innocuously in baby carriages or whatnot bringing up the rear and we could have secret anti-terrorist cells on every tour bus plying the highways of Europe and elsewhere.

Terrorist wouldn't be able to get out "allahu..." before being met with a team of grey haired ladies advancing on him using fire and maneuver.

I think the Israelis already teach this in grade school, don't they?

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I am not for immigrants in general unless they bring some skill that is needed. We are full up. Also, what good did it do for all our own parents to follow what the scientists were saying about over-crowding when the damned government who were saying to follow what the scientists were saying, then opened the gates and let out country become just as overcrowded as most others. The whole economic problem today is too few resources for too many folks-just like everywhere else.

That said, I am all for allowing Christians from the Middle East to move here, because they are damned sure in danger where they are at. The whole of the problem is people trying to dance around the religious issue in hopes of claiming our laws are something they are not-perfect. They never have been. The sad fact is that Islam itself is an anathema to both a free society and a safe one. I am a Christian myself and fully hope everybody will accept Christ while knowing that they won't. That said, I feel that anybody should be able to have any religion or no religion that they choose. But if you choose to be a Muslim and go 'round cuttin' off heads and [bleep], then you shouldn't get to come here and live around polite folks who offer you free food and lodging.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by KFWA
bonus points for the island name he's talking from

-------------

island of Lesbos.

[Linked Image]

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
I am not for immigrants in general unless they bring some skill that is needed. We are full up. Also, what good did it do for all our own parents to follow what the scientists were saying about over-crowding when the damned government who were saying to follow what the scientists were saying, then opened the gates and let out country become just as overcrowded as most others. The whole economic problem today is too few resources for too many folks-just like everywhere else.

That said, I am all for allowing Christians from the Middle East to move here, because they are damned sure in danger where they are at. The whole of the problem is people trying to dance around the religious issue in hopes of claiming our laws are something they are not-perfect. They never have been. The sad fact is that Islam itself is an anathema to both a free society and a safe one. I am a Christian myself and fully hope everybody will accept Christ while knowing that they won't. That said, I feel that anybody should be able to have any religion or no religion that they choose. But if you choose to be a Muslim and go 'round cuttin' off heads and [bleep], then you shouldn't get to come here and live around polite folks who offer you free food and lodging.

I don't want any of 'em.

Its time to close our borders and stop with this 1840's mentality of Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed, to me

that was when we were an agricultural country and had land that needed settling. We welcomed those people because it was our benefit for them to push our borders. We were all equal.

Now we're a different country where every resident has a financial obligation to the government that must be paid.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

621 members (160user, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 17CalFan, 59 invisible), 2,894 guests, and 1,285 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,849
Posts18,478,465
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.