Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
kwg020,

I am not a fan of Trump. But, if the big money republicans put the screws to The Donald and he runs as a 3rd party, I'm voting Trump. I have about had it with the big money republicans myself.

kwg

I despise the idea of Trump being president. But if the Big Money Republicans force him to go third party I will vote for the nearly Democrat, Trump.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Some of you people of paranoia just refuse to acknowledge that there is a reason we call this portion of our political system a campaign - as in warlike. The front runner will be the target for all of the others running against them AND the opposition. Most importantly, the backers of the various candidates are out to defeat the opponents and to strengthen the campaign for their people.

I love this chit - "GOP out to get Trump!". Well, yeah, he's the poll leader. Rubio, Carson, Cruz, Jeb, Carly ARE all out to get him and so are their people. BTW, all mentioned ARE GOP.

If Trump flames out, then the next cowboy up is the target. It will go that way until a candidate is named. Then they turn and focus on the other Party.

Some of you are surprised that some money people don't like Trump? Welcome to the real world. They don't all hold hands and sing Kumbaya. Hillary got a rude awakening in '08 when Ted Kennedy and some big money Dems jumped at Obama. Want to tell me the fix was in for Obama? No, Hillary is a bitch and some people don't like her even in her own party.

Trump is a brash bully with a hair triggered mouth. Gee, why would that make enemies? I can't imagine (insert sarcasm emoji here). Some of you need to put down the bong of conspiracy and paranoia, and sit back and let the process unfold. You will know by the Florida Primary who the top 2 dogs will be. Trump's mouth will either make fans be the millions or successfully sabotage his run long before then. The idea that the "the fix is in" or there is some secret deal to get Hillary elected is beyond reason for anyone who understands the American political process.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
If it goes down that way it means the fix was in all along for Hillary. The Republican Party and Democrat Party are both employees of Multi National Corporations and the rich are not to be trusted.

Even Karl Marx wouldn't believe that drivel. Marx would write it, but not even he'd believe it.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by hatari
If it goes down that way it means the fix was in all along for Hillary. The Republican Party and Democrat Party are both employees of Multi National Corporations and the rich are not to be trusted.

Even Karl Marx wouldn't believe that drivel. Marx would write it, but not even he'd believe it.

^^^^+1000

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
GMAFB Rob. I mean really? You think that predetermined candidates chosen by a select few versus the people choosing their candidate is closer to your "free market capitalism" non Marxist utopia?

The founding fathers would flog you. So anyone that supports a non politician like Trump is a nazi Marxist?

Have you not figured out that Jordan is a f a g?

Clark

He still hasn't wiped Monica's ex-boyfriend's wife's [bleep] off his chin as I suggested he do.

Wet Naps That there bulk pack should get the job done.

Here's to hoping!

GFY,
Fish

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Sea men

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
'Nother forum member acknowledges he flunked 3rd grade. laugh laugh laugh I accept your inability to respond on the merits for the concession that it is. grin Love it when an argument reduces the opposition to a bunch of whining nancy-girl name-callers. Pathetic.

Last edited by RobJordan; 11/23/15.

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What I've gathered from this thread is that whichever Republican candidate is nominated, it's just proof the fix has been in for Hillary since the beginning.

Mercy ceases to be a virtue when it enables further injustice. -Brent Weeks

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RobJordan
Originally Posted by hatari

^^^^+1000
You two pussies should get a room.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by ltppowell
This thread reminds me of what they say about terrorists... "Most Muslims are not terrorists, but most terrorists are Muslims.".

Most Trump fans are not loons, but most loons are Trump fans.

Quit crying about Cruz and buy a fugking t-shirt already.

Travis

I have one already, but won't wear it 'til Cruz tells me to.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
IC B3

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by KMS
Originally Posted by efw
Disagree.

Cruz has been groomed as the "anti-establishment alternative" to Trump by the establishment.

They'll be used by the milktoaster "nominate someone who can win" dried to divide & conquer Conservatives, then for the sake of his career Cruz will endorse whatever pachyderm felating dousche who makes the ticket.

And then we'll have Hilary.

The fix has ALWAYS been in; no genuine small government ANYONE is going to win the Presidency.

Both parties will see to that.

Oh, I see! so you think Cruz is the establishment choice? You haven't been paying very close attention then. Do you honestly think that the GOP wants Cruz to be their pick after he publicly call the leadership liars on the floor of the senate? Wake up, man! They hate Cruz's guts.

Please re-read my post; I said he is the establishments choice for spiriting the Conservative vote and take from Trump, because he is a Party guy who'll support whomever the Republican candidate is.

You disagree?

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by SockPuppet
What I've gathered from this thread is that whichever Republican candidate is nominated, it's just proof the fix has been in for Hillary since the beginning.

Hillary doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell at being the next POTUS....

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

Right.

We're 4 layers deep that Cruz is a GOP mole, and 5 layers deep that Trump is working for Hillary.

How many here refuse to vow to stand against Hillary at all cost?

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by Slavek
Either Rubio or Bush will be nominated and Hillary R Clinton will be your next president.

I am not a fan of Trump. But, if the big money republicans put the screws to The Donald and he runs as a 3rd party, I'm voting Trump. I have about had it with the big money republicans myself.

kwg
With his popularity and fairly solid lead in the GOP race I don't see how they can 'force' him to do anything.. If he was smart (and I think he is) he'd stay right where he is and shove their lame-azzed policies/Bush/et al right down their collective throats..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What is it about "three initial names" from blue states [DJS comes to mind] that compels y'all to make stupid posts?

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

Right.

We're 4 layers deep that Cruz is a GOP mole, and 5 layers deep that Trump is working for Hillary.

How many here refuse to vow to stand against Hillary at all cost?

.....if Bush is somehow the nominee, Hillary DOES have a chance & we're totally [bleep] as a Nation...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by TBREW401
Laura Ingram said this morning--
Why doesn't the GOP fight against Obama and Hillary as hard as they do against Trump?

finally , someone that gets it.

.... like tears in the rain
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Why doesn't the GOP fight against Obama and Hillary as hard as they do against Trump?

Because they don't have any BALLS....

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Redneck

No, it's because the establishment is the ESTABLISHMENT. It consists of Republicans and Democrats alike. They are bought and paid for by special interest groups and do not want their bird nest on the ground disturbed.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by Redneck

No, it's because the establishment is the ESTABLISHMENT. It consists of Republicans and Democrats alike. They are bought and paid for by special interest groups and do not want their bird nest on the ground disturbed.

another winner , two in one thread , on the same morning !

its going to be a great day.

.... like tears in the rain
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

160 members (1eyedmule, 160user, 2UP, 44mc, 3333vl, 308ld, 13 invisible), 1,564 guests, and 940 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,772
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.