Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by IMR4350
Where is the "national outrage"? Where are all the "civil rights" groups? Any body see any protests or how about riots over this? Has Obama called the family of the victim? NOT!

where is the outrage from the White House? From leaders in the Senate? From ANYONE in Government? Note that none of our 'leaders' will condemn this act, even if they don't mention the race involved.
Just the fact that this heinous crime was committed, should elicit some sort of response.

Last edited by Mannlicher; 11/27/15.

Sam......

GB4

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This negro fatigue problem is what all those religious leaders (all races and religions) were praying about, that a strong black man would rise up and stand shoulder to shoulder with Trump to heal this negro fatigue brought on by Obongo and his communist party.

Listen around the 0:25 second mark . . .

[video:youtube]Uk4c2uoOF3o[/video]

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Why are they not getting the death penalty?

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
We just had a case out here in Kansas city a couple of weeks ago where a 43 year old white woman was stabbed to death while in a car wash by two black gang bangers. Of course it was only in the local news. No national coverage or candle light vigils. If the colors of those involved would have been reversed the rent a mobs would be in the streets.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Why are they not getting the death penalty?

See my earlier post about the double standard.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
You know, the pregnant preacher's wife that three nig@#$ raped and murdered?
No one is standing up, and saying her life mattered at all. We are in the middle of a Nationwide war on White folks by murderous thug blacks, and the media won't call it. Politicians won't acknowledge it, and even White folks are afraid to talk about it.
I am less worried about ISIS, than I am about black yutes in America.
No where in the stories online, does the media mention that these animals were black, or that the Preacher's wife was White.
link to story
Indiana prosecutors in the Amanda Blackburn murder case filed a sentence enhancement Tuesday for one of the suspects allegedly involved in her killing.

The enhanced sentence was filed against Larry Taylor, 18, in relation to murder resulting in the termination of pregnancy, according to Fox 59. It will be presented to the jury in trial and if it’s applied to the sentencing, Taylor could receive an extra 6 to 20 years to his possible sentence.

The sentence enhancement is made possible under a 2008 state law which was written after a 2008 shooting of a pregnant woman whose baby didn’t survive, according to Fox 59.

Taylor and Jalen E. Watson, 21, were booked on murder charges, prosecutors said in a press conference Monday. A possible accomplice, Diano Gordon, was being held as well on an alleged parole violation. Police believe the trio robbed at least two houses before encountering Blackburn in a third house.

DNA testing pointed to one of the men charged in Blackburn's death as the person who was later recorded as using her stolen bank card, Marion County Prosecutor Terry Curry said.

Amanda's husband, Pastor Davey Blackburn, said in a statement Monday he was "extremely relieved" by the arrest of a suspect, but said it doesn't "undo the pain we are feeling." Blackburn said investigators have told him they have a "solidly-built case."

"We are thankful to our federal, state and local partnerships that aided in the apprehension of the suspect in this terrible and senseless crime," IMPD Chief Rick Hite said in the statement. "All victims of criminal homicides deserve closure, and as a community we must send a collective message that violence is not an option. Our detectives have worked tirelessly going days without sleep to solve murders in our city."

Detectives pieced together an account of the crime in which all three men entered the Blackburn home, which was unlocked, and confronted Amanda after Davey had left for an early morning workout, Fox 59 reported.

Authorities allege that while two of the suspects left the house to withdraw money with the pastor's ATM card, Taylor raped Amanda before shooting her. The crime took place with the couple's 15-month-old son lying in his crib upstairs.

Investigators linked the suspects to the Blackburn case through ATM receipts found in a car the three had allegedly stolen earlier this month. Crime lab technicians are also analyzing a gun that was found in the yard of a home near the Blackburns to determine if it had any connection to the case.

Amanda and Davey Blackburn had moved to Indianapolis from South Carolina to found the independent Resonate Church in 2012. More than 2,000 people attended a memorial service for Amanda Blackburn the Sunday after her death.

Fox 59 reports a pretrial conference for Taylor and Watson is scheduled for Jan. 8, 2016. The trial date hasn’t been set.

Noted! I've been waiting for the "black leaders" to step up. Crickets!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Listen around the 0:25 second mark . . .

[video:youtube]Uk4c2uoOF3o[/video]

The Donald is now officially a politician. I though the blonde wuz gonna pass out but then THE Donald blew in her ear and saved her from eternal fire.

What was the guy in the foreground waving at ? Taxi out in the parking lot???

The speaking in tongues was a nice touch as well.

Kin I git a widness???(eyeballs starting to roll back in my head now)

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Remember the "knockout game" which occurred in various inner cities and was exclusively black-on-white assaults as unassuming white folks walked down the streets? There was at least one (probably more) white death IIRC. This was several years ago, maybe even occurring still. Main Stream media reporting? Crickets.

Our POTUS, the one who quickly emoted, "the police acted stupidly," or, "he could have been my son," or, the precious "universal values", whenever a black or Muslim was involved as the recipient of violence, was for the knockout game incidents and this one, or any black on white assault or murder.......absent as to response or a call for peace.

Draw your own conclusions.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
the real crime these days, is saying anything about blacks killing Whites. No one, from the President to the smallest town mayor, will call, dare I say it? Will call a spade, a spade.

Been working with a bunch of South Africans lately. If anyone cares to see where America is headed, read what's going on in SA now.

How many obama supporters does it take to change a light bulb? None, they prefer to remain in the dark.

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

George Bernard Shaw

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
The problem with all of this, especially in recent times, is that we are all Americans.

Well, except the obvious one....Obama!

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by IMR4350
We just had a case out here in Kansas city a couple of weeks ago where a 43 year old white woman was stabbed to death while in a car wash by two black gang bangers. Of course it was only in the local news. No national coverage or candle light vigils. If the colors of those involved would have been reversed the rent a mobs would be in the streets.
I made a comment awhile back that one of the places I felt the most vulnerable to attack was whilst washing the car. I got made fun of.

I will put away my gun because I don't want it rusting up. But with or without your piece, you're concentrating on washing the vehicle, the water is blasting, making it harder to hear, you've got your hands on the wand which will beat hell out of you possibly, if you just drop it, people are possibly coming and going...etc. It always seems like car washes in the city are in the most questionable areas too.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
You know, the pregnant preacher's wife that three nig@#$ raped and murdered?
No one is standing up, and saying her life mattered at all. We are in the middle of a Nationwide war on White folks by murderous thug blacks, and the media won't call it. Politicians won't acknowledge it, and even White folks are afraid to talk about it.
I am less worried about ISIS, than I am about black yutes in America.
No where in the stories online, does the media mention that these animals were black, or that the Preacher's wife was White.
link to story
Indiana prosecutors in the Amanda Blackburn murder case filed a sentence enhancement Tuesday for one of the suspects allegedly involved in her killing.

The enhanced sentence was filed against Larry Taylor, 18, in relation to murder resulting in the termination of pregnancy, according to Fox 59. It will be presented to the jury in trial and if it’s applied to the sentencing, Taylor could receive an extra 6 to 20 years to his possible sentence.

The sentence enhancement is made possible under a 2008 state law which was written after a 2008 shooting of a pregnant woman whose baby didn’t survive, according to Fox 59.

Taylor and Jalen E. Watson, 21, were booked on murder charges, prosecutors said in a press conference Monday. A possible accomplice, Diano Gordon, was being held as well on an alleged parole violation. Police believe the trio robbed at least two houses before encountering Blackburn in a third house.

DNA testing pointed to one of the men charged in Blackburn's death as the person who was later recorded as using her stolen bank card, Marion County Prosecutor Terry Curry said.

Amanda's husband, Pastor Davey Blackburn, said in a statement Monday he was "extremely relieved" by the arrest of a suspect, but said it doesn't "undo the pain we are feeling." Blackburn said investigators have told him they have a "solidly-built case."

"We are thankful to our federal, state and local partnerships that aided in the apprehension of the suspect in this terrible and senseless crime," IMPD Chief Rick Hite said in the statement. "All victims of criminal homicides deserve closure, and as a community we must send a collective message that violence is not an option. Our detectives have worked tirelessly going days without sleep to solve murders in our city."

Detectives pieced together an account of the crime in which all three men entered the Blackburn home, which was unlocked, and confronted Amanda after Davey had left for an early morning workout, Fox 59 reported.

Authorities allege that while two of the suspects left the house to withdraw money with the pastor's ATM card, Taylor raped Amanda before shooting her. The crime took place with the couple's 15-month-old son lying in his crib upstairs.

Investigators linked the suspects to the Blackburn case through ATM receipts found in a car the three had allegedly stolen earlier this month. Crime lab technicians are also analyzing a gun that was found in the yard of a home near the Blackburns to determine if it had any connection to the case.

Amanda and Davey Blackburn had moved to Indianapolis from South Carolina to found the independent Resonate Church in 2012. More than 2,000 people attended a memorial service for Amanda Blackburn the Sunday after her death.

Fox 59 reports a pretrial conference for Taylor and Watson is scheduled for Jan. 8, 2016. The trial date hasn’t been set.

Dang straight Sam! I have been posting/saying the same thing all over my facebook. This crap needs to end. Didn't some white folks shoot 4 or 5 Black Lives Matter idiots the other day?

" The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants" Thomas Jefferson.

Molon Labe
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Car washes are a popular spot for car jackings. Guy drives in with bling wheels and the punks pop a cap in his ass and drive off.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Car washes are a popular spot for car jackings. Guy drives in with bling wheels and the punks pop a cap in his ass and drive off.

the predators are adaptive. I generally sit in my car while wife goes in store for groceries. Watching her entering, watching her leaving store.
one: a young black guy cruising the rows of cars on a skateboard looking for targets, like an older couple loading stuff in back of suv. Calls members of the pack, and they swarm the vehicle.
two: Young black guys cruzing neighborhood on bicycles spotting for the guys in the van around the corner, using radios. Checking doors, gates, signs nobody home. Then they swarm in.
They use underage people aware it takes an act of God to end up in detention or lockdown.
We had a guy stick a gun in a 7month pregnant womens belly at the local safeway last year.
The same store my wife was at, getting in the car which automatically locks the doors. And a guy coming up telling her she needed to get out, had a flat tire. I don't think so.
Or the self service gas station where you are half asleep pumping gas, and the drivers door is open with the purse on the seat.
They move fast too. I have had a number approach me in a parking lot wanting to beg money, they are on you quick.
oh yeah, that safeway has the pharmacy in the back. Narcotics are now in a safe. Two armed robberies last year. Translated, you have to be aware standing in line to pick up a prescription.

Last edited by RoninPhx; 11/28/15.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

631 members (10gaugemag, 007FJ, 12344mag, 160user, 10Glocks, 12savage, 65 invisible), 2,203 guests, and 1,331 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,915
Posts18,479,632
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.