Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Whiptail

So you're not a believer?

Be specific doll. Vague only serves you Texas types.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't have a problem with it nor is it any of my business.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
R
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by MadMooner
I've never understood the rape and incest outlet for "prolifers".

If life starts at conception, as many believe, you're murdering a child for a crime he/she was not even witness to.

That's completely fugged up.
I agree totally. And as well as why loose the child over the mother in a medical situation, either you are for ALL children or you are speaking out both sides of the mouth.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
R
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by deflave

So you're not a believer?

Be specific doll. Vague only serves you Texas types.

Travis

Hey... (not hay)

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image]

Sam......

IC B2

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by Dutch
It is VERY well documented by sociologist that the drop in crime rates in the 80' and 90's is directly attributable to Roe v. Wade.

Dunno about that, I don't read sociologist's "research". I do read other research, though, and there were some published actuarial studies cross-referenced in a medical article I read some time ago that showed a very strong correlation between the huge abortion rate among black women and the reduction in crime rate.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
R
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
R
well duh.... less perps, less crime....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rost495

If life starts at conception, as many believe, you're murdering a child for a crime he/she was not even witness to.

I agree totally. And as well as why loose the child over the mother in a medical situation, either you are for ALL children or you are speaking out both sides of the mouth.

It's not an "outlet" for "prolifers".

It's a compromise made by politicians.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Is it better to be raised by human parents who don't want you than to go back to God?

I don't know where you come up with that. Could you enlighten me? Is this just a guess? An unsupported hope?

Islam is a terrorist organization.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Well I'll not be the one telling a 10 year old she has to carry her grandfather's love child in her belly for 9 months.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Although much more provocative terms come to mind, it is "interesting" to read the equivocations and explanations of those who, in their minds and conscience, apparently justify - or are willing to ignore - the murder of millions of innocent babies.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Well I'll not be the one telling a 10 year old she has to carry her grandfather's love child in her belly for 9 months.

I'm sure of the millions of abortions, this is a large percentage of the causes...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by shrapnel

I'm sure of the millions of abortions, this is a large percentage of the causes...

Never said it was, perhaps you missed reading comprehension the day it was taught on the Rez.

I don't think abortion is an all or nothing thing.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

I hope you at least gave her the money and didn't make your daughter pay for it.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by mirage243

I hope you at least gave her the money and didn't make your daughter pay for it.

You're still pissed about watching your crack head mom blow all those cops and not you.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by DocRocket
It is VERY well documented by sociologist that the drop in crime rates in the 80' and 90's is directly attributable to Roe v. Wade.

Dunno about that, I don't read sociologist's "research". I do read other research, though, and there were some published actuarial studies cross-referenced in a medical article I read some time ago that showed a very strong correlation between the huge abortion rate among black women and the reduction in crime rate.

The original work was done by Stephen Levitt, an Economist from the University of Chicago.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by BarryC

People really can't reason anymore and its really big business to get folks worked up over what they are paying for.

I've said a million times we fund bad behavior and criminals, yet its pretty much a lost idea for people with "passions" to pursue.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by shrapnel

Never said it was, perhaps you missed reading comprehension the day it was taught on the Rez.

I don't think abortion is an all or nothing thing.

Yea Gomer, I was there, didn't miss a thing. Your analagy, typical of these things is still Swiss Cheese and full of holes...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BarryC

Of course it is. Confronted with the reality of a pregnant 9 yo or a rape victim, many prolife adherents relent.

There is nothing else you can call it.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by DocRocket

The original work was done by Stephen Levitt, an Economist from the University of Chicago.

I'm sure creating a problem to invent a solution wasn't lost on a commie like Levitt.....

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

584 members (1Longbow, 06hunter59, 160user, 007FJ, 12344mag, 61 invisible), 2,062 guests, and 1,264 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,044
Posts18,482,190
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.