-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Anybody that thinks that Obama has done a "good job" or thinks that any of the 2016 democratic presidential hopefuls are in any way, shape or form better suited for the job than any of the republican hopefuls is an absolute idiot

The reason they go back to GWB is because that easier than owning the clusterfuck they backed and voted for.

This is merely a distraction to take away from the current disaster that's in the White House

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image]

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
Well don't forget GWB's other stinky finger where he brought the "Great Recession" into play.

You mean the recession where, in spite of 9/11 where unemployment was down to near 5%, the economy growing (unemployment as in real, not the cooked books of Obama) and the economic crisis brought on by the housing mortgage crisis that republicans (including RP, McCain) had been trying to avoid since the 90s but democrats blocked any attempt at SANE mortgage lensing practices? I think you do this on purpose, Charlie, NOBODY can be this stupid...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
We need Cruz.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jdm953
We need Cruz.

YES WE DO..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B2

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by jdm953
We need Cruz.

Or you need a Rectal Exam....Might find your head!

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
You're head is so far up the porch monkey's azz that it shows up on his rectal exams. Eat [bleep] and die [bleep]..

Last edited by CEJ1895; 11/30/15.

Speak softly and use a big bore...
Where's El Cid when we need him...
B
BFD Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Well don't forget GWB's other stinky finger where he brought the "Great Recession" into play.

You mean the recession where, in spite of 9/11 where unemployment was down to near 5%, the economy growing (unemployment as in real, not the cooked books of Obama) and the economic crisis brought on by the housing mortgage crisis that republicans (including RP, McCain) had been trying to avoid since the 90s but democrats blocked any attempt at SANE mortgage lensing practices? I think you do this on purpose, Charlie, NOBODY can be this stupid...

I think you have to go back to Clinton and the republican lead congress for the roots of the recession. Thats pretty well documented.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The resident lie-berals are scared chitless of Cruz or Trump! Nice to see them panicking and trying to bring Bush back in play to hide the last 7 years of complete traitorous failures by their chosen one.

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by huntsonora
Anybody that thinks that Obama has done a "good job" or thinks that any of the 2016 democratic presidential hopefuls are in any way, shape or form better suited for the job than any of the republican hopefuls is an absolute idiot

The reason they go back to GWB is because that easier than owning the clusterfuck they backed and voted for.

This is merely a distraction to take away from the current disaster that's in the White House

I don't think BHO has done a good job. The DEMS don't have a viable candidate running.
The reason to go back to GWB is the poliferation of radical islamists which is due to his Iraq war. It is what it is and presently playing out.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BFD
Originally Posted by Hotload
GWB had IRAQ well under control.

Oh yeah, or so he claimed from the deck of an aircraft carrier - what a joke that guy was and now we pay and pay and pay

History 50 yr from now will be a lot harder on GWB than I think anyone realizes and deservedly so

Stop repeating progressive fascist lies. The "mission accomplished" banner was on the aircraft carrier returning from the Middle East with their mission accomplished. It's sickening how you progressive fascists lie and propagandize. You are corrupt to the core.

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image]

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well being a true independent, not comparing him to anyone or any party things; just weighing him as a president... I think GWB's legacy is going to be a bit of a train wreck. His spending, and the Iraq war were huge fails. The prescription drug benefit was a massive stroke of dumb. Creating Homeland Security was good, but then growing it by 58% was a stoke of dumb.

Again, just on HIS merits, not comparing to anyone.

As for ISIS, if you really follow the creation of ISIS, you'd know it had nothing to do with Bush. And while Obama gets some of the blame, as soon as the revolution started in Syria, regardless of whether Obama got involved, there was going to be an ISIS. Would have happened without Obama, but he gets to claim some of the credit for getting us mixed up in the Syrian civil war.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Troop withdrawal was negotiated way before Obama... failure to gain an new accord with Immunity was what caused the further withdrawal and that was brought on by the military themselves!

Link

Phil

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Wasting my time even attempting to discuss anything with the lying left. Willful ignorance and outright deceit are their goto plays.

Last edited by 280shooter; 11/30/15.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 280shooter

Wasting my time even attempting to discuss anything with the lying left. Willful ignorance and outright deceit are their goto plays.
Bush did nothing to help the situation, but he had perhaps the least role in creating it. Unfortunately if it happens on your watch, you end up with the credit.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

and there it is, liberal hypocrisy in full display.

the economy almost imploding is Bush's fault, even though many of the systemic failures of the economy were under Clinton's watch.

but now Iraq is a mess 7 years into Obama's presidency and somehow it's all on GWB

that about cover it? thought so

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The reason to go back to GWB is the poliferation of radical islamists which is due to his Iraq war. It is what it is and presently playing out.

True! There were no Radical Islamists before 'ole George came along!

None.............My God you're a Fuqking retard.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
8 months into GWB's 1st term (in transition) 911
occurred to shake the U.S. to it's core. It did.
What do we do now? (not the past)

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by poboy
8 months into GWB's 1st term (in transition) 911
occurred to shake the U.S. to it's core. It did.
What do we do now? (not the past)

We could send them daisies with little hearts on the stems.......

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

82 members (35, 444Matt, 7mm_Loco, 6mmCreedmoor, 1_deuce, 11 invisible), 1,452 guests, and 809 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,370
Posts18,488,306
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.