Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
A
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
A
Saw a video of the cops leading some folks out of a room after the shooting and heard one of the cops say that to the people he was trying to protect.

That's the kind of man LE needs. It sounds like these first responders did one hell of a good job.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Believe it or not, that's the rule rather than the exception.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
D
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
D
Yea they did their job well,but they can't be everywhere at once,and they can't instantly appear on the scene.A few armed citizens at the event could have undoubtly saved many lives.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by DeereJohn2
Yea they did their job well,but they can't be everywhere at once,and they can't instantly appear on the scene.A few armed citizens at the event could have undoubtly saved many lives.

But But But it was a no gun zone.

I agree with you 100%

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I saw that, mucho impressed.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
kudos to that officer and all those that serve their communities with honor and dignity

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
We do have some good police in San Bernardino
It is just that we always get lumped into the LA crowd.

B
BFD Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Probably true of Muslims too, but the exceptions sure are hell!!!

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Saw a video of the cops leading some folks out of a room after the shooting and heard one of the cops say that to the people he was trying to protect.

That's the kind of man LE needs. It sounds like these first responders did one hell of a good job.

I'm just guessing here, but there are many more like that than what Curdog would have you believe.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
A
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
A
I understand that and I know they go about their business quietly and professionally. Had the employee not had her phone on this guy too would go unnoticed.

It's good to recognize the good from the bad and it's OK to spotlight both extremes.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BFD
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Probably true of Muslims too, but the exceptions sure are hell!!!

Ain't that the sorry truth.

Still, if this officer ever buys his own beer again in this lifetime, we ought to all hang our heads in shame.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by DeereJohn2

One armed citizen drew down on them as they were leaving. He saw them calmly exit the building and get in their car to leave. They were headed for him so he drew and pointed at them. They saw him and turned away from him and left.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
^source?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

One armed citizen drew down on them as they were leaving. He saw them calmly exit the building and get in their car to leave. They were headed for him so he drew and pointed at them. They saw him and turned away from him and left.

I heard him interviewed by telephone on Fox news on Sirius/XM by Shepherd Smith.

He said "he strapped on his pistol and posted up by a water truck."

Last edited by ready_on_the_right; 12/03/15.

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

A
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
A
The chief and one of the lieutenants are dam good spokesman. San Bernardino seems to really have their chit together in a real world-honest way.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
By and large, in any type of major situation like this, first responders, whether police, fire, or paramedics rise to the occasion and play out with great professionalism what they have trained for.

It takes special kind of people to run towards the gunfire, or fire, when any rational person would go the other way.

Usually the after action will show it wasn't a perfect response (see the Boston Marathon bombing aftermath) but the world ain't perfect... people not machines responding, adapting and overcoming, and doing the job for which they have trained, and live to be able to do so.

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

630 members (16penny, 219DW, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 58 invisible), 2,683 guests, and 1,241 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,945
Posts18,498,952
Members73,983
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.