Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/...st-Letter-Wrote-It-Police-360060851.html

so very typical. When an agenda driven black or other liberal does not see the outrage they want, they just make it up.
A former Bridgeport police officer who claimed someone left a racist memo on police letterhead in his mailbox at headquarters in February admitted to writing the letter himself and has been charged with filing a false report, according to police.
Former Officer Clive Higgins reported that he found a racist hate letter in his police mailbox the morning of Monday, Feb. 9 and feared for his life because of it.

Sam......

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
So tired of this crap. I don't give a poop what color anybody is. I do not know a single person that DOES, and that includes black friends of mine. I like good people, and dislike bad people. I am equal opportunity. We are being played by the Marxist. Some of us are smart enough to recognize that. Sadly, some are not, and facilitate his goal of DISorganization, a la Alinsky....

D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Sam, we are all still waiting for Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton to march in a Black neighborhood to protest Black-on-Black killings.

D
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
D
I did hear that Al Sharpton,and Tawana Brawly were gonna be at the next Black lies rally

D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by DeereJohn2
I did hear that Al Sharpton,and Tawana Brawly were gonna be at the next Black lies rally

Ahhh yes, Tawana Brawly! I lived in Virginia Beach (VA) when that whole thing played out and she camped out there. The story isn't over yet - see: http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...na-brawley-has-paid-1-percent-of-penalty

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
maybe #BLM has about played out. they've done tried wolf too many times.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Another recent one. Remember the NJ collage BLM protest a couple weeks ago?

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Kean president calls Twitter threat 'despicably racist'

Adam Clark NJ Advance Media for NJ.com November 18, 2015 at 1:15 PM

UNION—Kean University President Dawood Farahi met informally with student protesters on campus this morning, voicing support and calling anonymous threatening tweets apparently aimed at them "despicably racist and unacceptable."School officials are investigating who was behind the Twitter account, which was apparently formed Tuesday night in the wake of a small protest march supporting students at the University of Missouri. The tweets threatened to kill black students at Kean.

"Hate will never succeed. It will always fail," said Farahi, adding that the student demonstrators needed to know that the university "stands behind them when they peacefully use their constitutional rights."

According to senior Tanaera Green, one of the protest leaders, the demonstration began Tuesday evening at about 9:30 p.m. with about seven students, who walked from the campus clock tower to the quad, where the university's dorms are located, with the intent to "stand with the students of Missouri" and show their support.

"It was not about Kean," she said. It was to raise awareness about racial unrest on campuses across the country.

---------------------------------------------------------

Update:

Black alum and protest leader at Kean University allegedly threatened to kill black students in shocking anonymous tweets.

UNION TOWNSHIP, N.J.—The person who repeatedly threatened to kill African American students at the state university here was actually an African American, according to investigators. They've charged Kayla-Simone McKelvey, 24, a former homecoming queen at Kean University, with anonymously sending a series of tweets two weeks ago that threatened en masse bodily harm to students of color.

McKelvey graduated last spring from the university, but had remained politically active there past graduation. She had been one of the leaders of a days-long demonstration on the center of campus that sought to show support to black student protests at other universities, including Missouri and Yale.

Investigators said that, during the first evening of the demonstration in which she had participated at Kean, on November 17th, McKelvey left the event, and went to the college library, a few steps away, where she set up a Twitter account under a handle meant to conceal her identity.

Using the handle Keanuagaistblk, she tweeted some potentially homicidal messages, including, "I will shoot every black woman and male I see at Kean University," and "I will kill all the blacks tonight tomorrow and any other day if they go to Kean University," among other, similarly violent tweets. One had even threaten to explode a bomb on campus.

After making the posts, investigators said, McKelvey returned to the demonstration and made reference to the posts, in an apparent attempt to increase the urgency of her event. It had had the desired effect at the time, but took a turn for the far worse, when, the next day, more than half of the student body chose not to go to class out of concern for their safety.

"It makes the people who are active in what we're doing here, it discredits them," said Xavier White, a Kean University sophomore.

Like many students on the campus of 16,000, White knows of Kay Simone, as McKelvey refers to herself on social media, without knowing her well personally. She was a homecoming queen in 2014, according to her LinkedIn page, and, as an officer of the Pan-African Student Association, she was a well known leader of on campus protests. She was particularly well know. among African American students.

"For the most part, she was kind of respected" as a student leader, White said.

"She just plotted this whole thing," said sophomore Gina El Wassemmi. "All us skipped class the next day, but it was for nothing, really."

When the tweets went out, university officials notified federal authorities, as well as law enforcement at the state and local level. Federal agents at the time were working five different fatal shooting incidents on college campuses nationwide that had occurred within five months of the Kean University incident. They, and university officials, said they have taken the threat very seriously.

---------------------------------------------------------

Surprise, surprise. BLM activist posts violent threats about killing blacks, then races back to the protest and points to the faked threats as proof that white people are evil.

And....poof, the story vanishes forever.

The issue is never the issue. The issue is always the revolution.

David Horowitz, Saul Alinsky and every woman I've ever argued with.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

675 members (1minute, 17CalFan, 160user, 1badf350, 1beaver_shooter, 1234, 63 invisible), 3,312 guests, and 1,217 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,962
Posts18,499,194
Members73,983
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.