Campfire Ranger
Interesting showcase of weapons.

Had no idea the Ft. Hood shooter used a FN 5.7

[b][color:#3333FF]Link...[/color][/b]

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
All in gun free zones with no opposition to their actions.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I have no tolerance for anyone that brings up what criminals use, while being criminals...it's a sure sign of someone who wants to blame something other than the criminal.

Not saying you are, just giving you a little preview of how it is going to go from now on. From now on, if you talk about the tool instead of theki8ller...you will be considered anti-gun...as the only thing served by the question is the anti-gun agenda.

Keep it between you and your buds.

Last edited by kciH; 12/03/15.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." TJ

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing". EB

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444

The FN 5,7 with SS190 is a perfect terrorist weapon. It has high capacity magazine and due to light weight of ammo large amount can be carried. The same is true of semi-auto version of the M16 rifle or M4 carbine. These weapons were designed for one thing to kill people.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
You can also use the semi automatic for target shooting, hunting and home defence.
I brought mine to Camp Perry several times after it sunk in that they were winning even against Match Grade M14s.

I like to do my hunting BEFORE I pull the trigger!
There is only one kind of dead, but there are many different kinds of wounded.
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The F.B.I. found evidence that Mr. Farook was in touch with people domestically and abroad who have Islamist extremist views

I'll bet the obama administration has arrested all those domestics with islamist extremist views.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
the article kept calling AR15s "Assault Rifles". Yeah, the article is agenda driven.

Sam......

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by Slavek
The FN 5,7 with SS190 is a perfect terrorist weapon. It has high capacity magazine and due to light weight of ammo large amount can be carried. The same is true of semi-auto version of the M16 rifle or M4 carbine. These weapons were designed for one thing to kill people.

Golly gee, bud. My great-great-great-grandpas flintlock was designed for killing people too. Whada ya know? Most weapons development for the past few millennia has gone that direction.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by kciH
I have no tolerance for anyone that brings up what criminals use, while being criminals...it's a sure sign of someone who wants to blame something other than the criminal.

Not saying you are, just giving you a little preview of how it is going to go from now on. From now on, if you talk about the tool instead of theki8ller...you will be considered anti-gun...as the only thing served by the question is the anti-gun agenda.

Uh, yeah. The thought of someone discussing guns on a gun sight. Pure antigun obviously. Must be lots of anti gun folks here.

Don't just be a survivor, be a competitor.
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
[ [/quote]

The FN 5,7 with SS190 is a perfect terrorist weapon. It has high capacity magazine and due to light weight of ammo large amount can be carried. The same is true of semi-auto version of the M16 rifle or M4 carbine. These weapons were designed for one thing to kill people. [/quote]

That is certainly not a bad thing, and they are just what I want if I have to kill someone who is trying to kill me.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Kodiakisland
Originally Posted by kciH

Uh, yeah. The thought of someone discussing guns on a gun sight. Pure antigun obviously. Must be lots of anti gun folks here.

Ye, you're right, I was a little harsh.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." TJ

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing". EB

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle

hiLIARy called. She says it's time to come home.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Somebody, maybe Trump or Cruz, should call their hand when the start calling the Semi-Automatics, assault weapons. These are just semi-autos that have military look about them. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The same is true of semi-auto version of the M16 rifle or M4 carbine. These weapons were designed for one thing to kill people.

I got news for you, GENIUS, but no sh|t, huh?

A lot of things were designed by/for the military and eventually co-opted to less nefarious uses.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Good Lord.

Where the fug do these people come from? whistle

P.S.

Good thing my M-4 won't kill coyotes. grin

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R

\
You voted for Obama twice didn't you.....

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

People like you just don't get it & never will until your caught up in a bad situation unarmed & wishing there was someone around to protect you...I've said it before & I'll say it again...I'll bet you'd have a hard time finding any victims of any of these mass shootings that wouldn't have wished there had been at least a few good guys in the near vicinity that were armed & proficient in their use....

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

124 members (338reddog, 79S, 2ndwind, 257_X_50, 35WhelenNut, 300_savage, 22 invisible), 1,624 guests, and 934 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,367
Posts18,488,286
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.