Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by baltz526
If I hired a guide and he showed up with a 4runner and said I had to ride in the back seats. I would ask for a refund.

Yeah, Guides have to put up with clients like that from time to time..

GB1

N
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
N
Hahahaha Amen Pete!!

"I used to be a tired hunting guide, now I'm just a re-tired hunting guide"

"No eternal reward will forgive us now, for wasting the dawn" JM

Jared
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by baltz526
If I hired a guide and he showed up with a 4runner and said I had to ride in the back seats. I would ask for a refund.

lol, let me know how that works out for you

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I guess you will never find out. Idiots with tiny rigs that think they are guides is funny.

The anti American Constitutional party (Democrat). Wants to dismantle your rights, limiting every aspect of your constitutional rights. Death by 1000 cuts is the tactic. Each cut bleeds constitutional rights to control you. Control is the goal.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
People too fat to fit in a 4Runner calling themselves "hunters" make me laugh!

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
oh we have a lot of those type over here Pete...

usually not so much in 4 Runners...

We call'em road hunters... usually 300 lbs plus, driving a big noisy Diesel pick up, with a lift kit...bright color, and in the inside they are wearing camo head to toe, and the seat and interior is all covered in camo gear also...

They drive around thinking they are going to sneak up on game, grazing off the side of a dirt forest service road, in their diesel, and once they get there, the deer or game won't see them with them all dressed up in that camo...

usually sporting some sort of Magnum cartridge, with a $75 scope on top with a 50mm objective and see thru mounts...

There are a dime a dozen in a lot of places...all over the USA

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Great thread!

LOL

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Seafire

We call'em road hunters... usually 300 lbs plus, driving a big noisy Diesel pick up, with a lift kit...bright color, and in the inside they are wearing camo head to toe, and the seat and interior is all covered in camo gear also...

They drive around thinking they are going to sneak up on game, grazing off the side of a dirt forest service road, in their diesel, and once they get there, the deer or game won't see them with them all dressed up in that camo...

usually sporting some sort of Magnum cartridge, with a $75 scope on top with a 50mm objective and see thru mounts...

Me and my hunting partner noticed them around here elk hunting as well. They go off what we call the "10 foot rule" no one can get 10 feet from the truck while "hunting"

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Seafire

Perfect description of what is around here. They usually hunt until around 9am and then call it a day to go sit around and brag about all the biggun's they are seeing but just can't get a shot at.

When I die I hope I don't start voting democrat.
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Get a cargo carier for your Tow hitch reciver thats what i use.

IC B3

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

605 members (160user, 12344mag, 007FJ, 1337Fungi, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 74 invisible), 2,444 guests, and 1,221 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,772
Posts18,476,962
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.