-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 22 of 22 1 2 20 21 22
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
As a lifelong democrat, you have no idea what he'll give us. But I'm sure you're hung on every word grin Do you get a tingle up your leg?

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

B
BMT Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
SteveNO

Good to see you back

BMT

"The Church can and should help modern society by tirelessly insisting that the work of women in the home be recognized and respected by all in its irreplaceable value." Apostolic Exhortation On The Family, Pope John Paul II
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by watch4bear
As a lifelong democrat, you have no idea what he'll give us. But I'm sure you're hung on every word grin Do you get a tingle up your leg?

First Bush gives us Obama, then Obama is giving us a conservative (thank gawd).

With the apparent demise of the NeoCons, you must be biting nails in half.

If Trump gets elected, we're gonna have a pool to see how long it takes you to chew through a railroad spike........

Casey

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by alpinecrick
Originally Posted by watch4bear

First Bush gives us Obama, then Obama is giving us a conservative (thank gawd).

With the apparent demise of the NeoCons, you must be biting nails in half.

If Trump gets elected, we're gonna have a pool to see how long it takes you to chew through a railroad spike........

Casey

Obama is giving us Hillary. The GOP will take a nosedive. Anybody refute the data in the chart I posted? Can't be done. Your only hope is that the majority of the electorate is as blind, stupid and bigoted as yourselves.

Last edited by Paddler; 12/16/15.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
You're the best example I've seen that those Yale students might be right about the First Amendment.

The NY Times is a rag.

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
always seems these political debates are a waste of time

but lordy if brings ole Steve outa the woodwork it can't be all bad!

I too am happy to see him posting and wish he and his a Merry Xmas.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ironbender
Good to see ya, Steverino.
How the kids doing?

Fine, one in town working and one in her junior year at LSU.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
always seems these political debates are a waste of time

but lordy if brings ole Steve outa the woodwork it can't be all bad!

I too am happy to see him posting and wish he and his a Merry Xmas.

Thanks....I guess I just couldn't resist looking in during election season.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Wow, Steve-NO, good to see you here, infusing a dose of rationality. ;-{>8

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I told ya he didn't die; he just went to a monastery to study, like bruce lee grin

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

IC B3

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
I keep asking how much money Cruz has gotten from the Kochs, but nobody will answer.

Does it matter? If so, why?
In politics, the entity that finances you, owns you. The Bible says, to paraphrase, the debtor is the servant of the lender. It would matter if Soros had made big contributions. It matters if the Kochs do. I like living in a representative Republic, not an Oligarchy.

You fret too much.
The Kochs' are good people and Ted Cruz can't be bought !

Ted Cruz, even tempered, honest and principled..

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
I keep asking how much money Cruz has gotten from the Kochs, but nobody will answer.

Kosh says they will spend about $300 million directly on the 2016 race, out of the record promised $900 million. Seems as most of that has yet to be spent.
As of this summer filings; for Cruz it wasn't the Kosh brothers, it was the Wilks brothers.

7/27/15 Washington (CNN)Two low-profile Texas brothers have donated $15 million to support Sen. Ted Cruz, a record-setting contribution that amounts to the largest known donation so far in the 2016 presidential campaign. Farris and Dan Wilks, billionaires who made their fortunes in the West Texas fracking boom, have given $15 million of the $38 million that the pro-Cruz super PAC, Keep the Promise...

...Keep the Promise is technically four separate committees that give three families more control over their own super PAC.
Most of the attention has focused on Robert Mercer, a New York hedge fund magnate who gave the second-most money to conservative groups in 2014 than any other Republican donor. Mercer has given $11 million of the $38 million raised, according to a leader of the super PACs.
Another $10 million comes from Toby Neugebauer, a Houston investor and a personal friend of Cruz's.

Together, their donations give Cruz and his allies more money than any other Republican except Jeb Bush...

God Bless each and every one of them !

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
[quote=Middlefork_Miner][quote=EthanEdwards]

Believe it or not...some people have very strong ideologies...whether or not it's Bill Gates, the Zuckerburgs, Soros, Kochs....Muslim suicide bombers haven't yet cornered the market on a very strong ideology.

Let's say YOU had $300 billion laying around....you wouldn't throw a couple million towards electing a conservative to the presidency without expecting something in return???? Even if it would help defeat Hillary??? Really???? I'm incredulous!!!

Great retort !
Maybe it'll shut e'Wads and real BlindEye up.
Their 1 string banjo duet is b o r i n g .....
They should team up with RJordan and form a string trio... add a cat in heat and you've gotcher quartet !

Page 22 of 22 1 2 20 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

275 members (21, 12344mag, 2500HD, 10ring1, 1lessdog, 160user, 27 invisible), 1,769 guests, and 1,110 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,632
Posts18,492,998
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.