Hop To
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Gen. Boykin: 'Sharia Means the Destruction of the U.S. Constitution'
Tuesday, December 15, 2015
Michael W. Chapman CNS News

[Linked Image]

Lt. Gen. (ret.) Wlliam G. “Jerry” Boykin, a former commander of Delta Force, said the Islamic law that most Muslims live by, the Sharia, cannot coexist with democracy, and added that to try to introduce Sharia in America would result in “the destruction of the U.S. Constitution.”

According to the Council on Foreign Relations, “Sharia guides all aspects of Muslim life, including daily routines, familial and religious obligations, and financial dealings. It is derived primarily from the Quran and the Sunna—the sayings, practices, and teachings of the Prophet Mohammed. … Marriage and divorce are the most significant aspects of Sharia, while criminal law is the most controversial.”

In a radio interview on Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, Gen. Boykin, a born-again Christian and executive vice president of the Family Research Council, said, “Islam is only about 16% religion -- that has to be protected, the five pillars of Islam.”

“But it is first and foremost a legal system called Sharia,” said the general. “And if you survey most of the Muslims in America, even though they’re not violent, they don’t participate in jihad, and if you ask them if they would support the implementation of Sharia, sadly, recent polls show that they would support the implementation of Sharia.”

“Tony, that means the destruction of the U.S. Constitution,” said Boykin. “You cannot have a coexistence between a democracy and Sharia.”

- See more at: http://constitutionalrightspac.com/...he-u-s-constitution#sthash.EKMZgNzN.dpuf

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee

N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
Over my dead body.

I took that oath in basic.

“Factio democratica delenda est"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by nyrifleman
Over my dead body.

Many of us on this forum have. Which is probably why we get "it".

They have Sharia law and we have the Rule of Law. Let's guess which one works better in a republic.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Send the moozlums back.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by nyrifleman

Amen Brother!

I not only took that oath in Basic....

I am the son and grandson and great grandson, and great great grandson, etc. etc etc... of people who also took a similar oath...

So I NOT ONLY took the oath, but I damned well took it seriously... and will take it seriously until the day I die...

and if there is an after life... I'll be taking it seriously there also...

Against ALL Enemies, Foreign and Domestic....

IC B2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

606 members (222Sako, 22kHornet, 204guy, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 62 invisible), 2,497 guests, and 1,325 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,601
Posts18,492,258
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.