Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Fireball2
I don't play your kind of games. I have a life.

Glad to hear that Fireball2. After musing the past thread about your wife problems I was beginning to wonder of you really did.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
GB1

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Our country is becoming a Mad Max movie !!!

“When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.”
W
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
W
They have the interstate at a stand still anyway. They know it's happening. Why can't police get ahead of them and block the whole road? How would they get off the road? All of them could be caught IF IT WAS WANTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Anybody that would live in a friggin city akin to DC, New York, Chicago, or one inhabited by multiple millions of azzholes is already 7/8 of a bubble from full plumb anyway!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'd sure like to have a coupla' three Million buck budget to build a prototype "Catch Vehicle"

Re-purposed Mower/Combine/Haybine front implement , feeding into a belt/screw/crusher/shredder,....and thence to a
tank / hopper.

Mounted on a 20-25 ton vehicle / chassis that handles VERY well at 180 MPH, sporting an excess of driveline and PTO horsepower and torque. Good converted Pacific Logger'll do.

Wanna' play Mad max?

....I'm your huckleberry

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
14th street was a toilet when i lived in DC 30 years ago. i can't imagine it has gotten better. i feel for the good people who have to live there for whatever reason. but until we can take off the PC gloves and call a spade a spade (no pun intended) it will only get worse. inner city blacks are destroying our cities on our dime and no one is allowed to say it.

My diploma is a DD214
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
American justice now appears to be ruled by the ghetto, and not so much from the court room. Police depts via the politicos that rule them have become largely impotent via decrees from their, so called, superiors. From this, the Enclave/Gated Community mindset of law abiders will only accelerate.

Though I can't know for sure, that sounds rather much like South Africa, and in many ways like pre-Castro Cuba. Neither of those have turned out well...

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Compared to where almost all of us live, much of DC is a filthy hole - they have it the way they want it. This latest fiasco is a mess, but far from insolvable. There is no will to stop it. "What difference could it possibly make?"

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
I'd sure like to have a coupla' three Million buck budget to build a prototype "Catch Vehicle"

Re-purposed Mower/Combine/Haybine front implement , feeding into a belt/screw/crusher/shredder,....and thence to a
tank / hopper.

Mounted on a 20-25 ton vehicle / chassis that handles VERY well at 180 MPH, sporting an excess of driveline and PTO horsepower and torque. Good converted Pacific Logger'll do.

Wanna' play Mad max?

....I'm your huckleberry

GTC

Careful, 4ager will call you out! LOL. 4ager to the rescue.

LOL
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Trump read my post,...just E-mailed me,....he likes it, as long as he gets to drive it now and than.

Suggested a retired RR snowblower.

I can handle that.

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Washington DC

Baltimore

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

tank / hopper.

Wanna' play Mad max?

....I'm your huckleberry

GTC

Careful, 4ager will call you out! LOL. 4ager to the rescue.

Hell, I'll just call Greg. SOB is a mechanical genius.

Of course, you're still twisted up about ... something. What, only you know.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Will frangible slugs feed reliably through a belt fed arm ?

Safety first.....

GTC

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Safety first.....

GTC

Yes, they will, depending upon the arm.

Sounds like a great excuse for some beta testing.

wink

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

certainly one head I wouldn't want to be inside of.....must be pretty damned NOISY in there.

Honda and Suzuki just contacted me,....said they'll buy all the scrap residues, if we disinfect and sanitize them first.

Recycling is good for the planet, ya' know.

GTC

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
LMFAO!

Amigo, you may be on to something here...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 4ager

Safety first.....

GTC

wink

Lotsa' room on those big old loggers,...more than adequate room for a turret or five.

I'm playing around with the idea of something like a bale wrapper,...that will spool out huge "sausages" of organic and metalic debris, and leave them neatly laid out behind the "harvester".

Those can be policed up and taken directly to the bio - diesel rendering plants.

GTC

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Way to stroke the crowd Sean.

You're so hyper sensitive about criticism you make it too easy.

LOL
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Way to stroke the crowd Sean.

You're so hyper sensitive about criticism you make it too easy.

You only have to convince you. Carry on.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Safety first.....

GTC

wink

Lotsa' room on those big old loggers,...more than adequate room for a turret or five.

I'm playing around with the idea of something like a bale wrapper,...that will spool out huge "sausages" of organic and metalic debris, and leave them neatly laid out behind the "harvester".

Those can be policed up and taken directly to the bio - diesel rendering plants.

GTC

Afeared that McDonalds and BurgerKing would be the primary customers. Ponder "mad cow" and such as a result of feeding similar to bovines, and the consequences of the human populations...

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

634 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 10ring1, 007FJ, 10gaugeman, 79 invisible), 2,684 guests, and 1,304 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,477
Posts18,471,628
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.