Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Hillary calls out Trump as sexist, Trump fires back saying her and Willy's record are fair game. I see this playing out in many ways if it escalates. I think every candidate should focus on Hillary and how the Clinton Foundation took money from Muslim countries that treat women like rodents. But I assume it'll get dirtier than that.

Personally, I think this will bring down Hillary and Trump and the real winners will be anyone who stays out of it.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Trump VS Bill Clinton- Who Wins?

The media.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Bill Clinton, he's crack cocaine to this country.

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
The Clintons are two of the most corrupt, morally bankrupt politicians in history.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Bill. Endured an impeachment attempt and is still the Demo's golden boy.

1Minute
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Well, I don't think either one of them can talk from a position of credibility, but as much as I dislike the guy, Bill can probably do linguistic circles around Trump. And it would take the attention away from Hillary, which is probably something she would welcome.

MOLON LABE
F
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
F
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Trump VS Bill Clinton- Who Wins?

The media.

The only true answer.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
Hillary calls out Trump as sexist, Trump fires back saying her and Willy's record are fair game. I see this playing out in many ways if it escalates. I think every candidate should focus on Hillary and how the Clinton Foundation took money from Muslim countries that treat women like rodents. But I assume it'll get dirtier than that.

Personally, I think this will bring down Hillary and Trump and the real winners will be anyone who stays out of it.

Call me stupid, but I can't fathom Hillary winning the Presidency...there is just too much damning video of her in action...Remember when she came under "sniper fire"?

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Middlefork_Miner - You underestimate the stupidity of the average democratic voter - Paddler and the idiot from Alaska come to mind..

Speak softly and use a big bore...
Where's El Cid when we need him...
F
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
F
Originally Posted by CEJ1895
Middlefork_Miner - You underestimate the stupidity of the average democratic voter - Paddler and the idiot from Alaska come to mind..
You'd have to be extremely uneducated to vote for Shillary. Even my lib/dem friends know she is bad news. Not saying I disagree with you, just that her campaign has caused even stupid voters to vote smarter.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 1minute
Bill. Endured an impeachment attempt and is still the Demo's golden boy.

It was not an attempt ! Ask ten people about the impeachment of Bill Clinton
and 9 of them will say he was never impeached. Well yes that SOB was !

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much" Teddy Roosevelt
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Call me stupid, but I can't fathom Hillary winning the Presidency...there is just too much damning video of her in action...Remember when she came under "sniper fire"?

You're NOT stupid, but that's the problem. Our country just re-elected the worst president in the nation's history. And a recent poll revealed that the vast majority of people believe that Hillary is a liar and untrustworthy. But a majority of those people said they would vote for her anyway! THAT is truly sad for the country.

MOLON LABE
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Well, I don't think either one of them can talk from a position of credibility, but as much as I dislike the guy, Bill can probably do linguistic circles around Trump.
===========

I'll take that bet!

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Harry M
Bill Clinton, he's crack cocaine to this country.

+1

Bill should have been tarred and feathered but the Dem's just love him.

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much" Teddy Roosevelt
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
We'll have to wait and see if Trump serves two terms.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

You're NOT stupid, but that's the problem. Our country just re-elected the worst president in the nation's history. And a recent poll revealed that the vast majority of people believe that Hillary is a liar and untrustworthy. But a majority of those people said they would vote for her anyway! THAT is truly sad for the country.

Sad and unbelievable to me. But, most (all?) of her supporters want something to be given.

She won't be giving economic opportunity nor national pride.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by isaac
Bill can probably do cunnilinguistic circles around Trump.

Maybe, maybe not...Bill had plenty of practice with skanks, but usually (IMHE) that's nothing but a quick nibble & maybe one or two pokes with the tongue...Trump OTOH, has always had quality coochie on hand...the kind you actually like to stick your face in...Trump also has the sense to trade em in for a newer MODEL when the need arises... wink

BTW I had to fix your post...I knew what you really meant...

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D

I sure will not call you stupid. However, look what we have for president today. He had zero significant accomplishments in his life prior to 2008. He has grossly managed the economy, the spending of the government, health care, and international relations. He has tried to shred the constitution at every turn. He was re elected in 2012.
I think, as much as I despise her and what she will do to the country, she has a very good chance of being elected.

NRA Patron
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Bill may be the Dems Golden Boy but lets not forget the Inventor of the Internet Al Gore and Senior Statesman Jimmy Carter. Yea right the Democratic Party's Three Stooges!

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
If trump can manage to bring up Whitewater, Bimbogate, John Huang, Chinese missile stolen technology, Hillarys sniper fire in Bosnia, riding with pedophiles to an island for a pleasure trip, 100’s of millions in donations from “speaking engagements and Yada Yada Yada- Yes trump can beat clinton.

When people face the possibility of freezing or starving there is little chance they are going to listen to unfounded claims of climate doomsday from a bunch of ultra-rich yacht sailing private jet-setting carbon-spewing hypocrite elites
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

479 members (10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 17CalFan, 10ring1, 12344mag, 46 invisible), 2,365 guests, and 578 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,444
Posts18,507,827
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.