Print Thread
Hop To
Page 19 of 28 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 27 28
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
LOL at this thread.

Unfortunately, I have no suitable entry. mad

Nut

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

Thomas Jefferson

GB1

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 1Deernut
LOL at this thread.

I'm telling ingwe that you are laughing at the Dink-A-thon.

It's a good gotdamn thing you haven't got an entry, because your jocularity will ultimately cost you a fifth....

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by ColdCase1984
Humbly submitted for review to The Great and Terrible Ingwe, Grand Poobah of the Turdlike Peoples and Got Dang Pater Familias of the Stunt Shottist Klan: one of two mini buttons gun downed by yer vile servant this morn with the superbly overpenerating .260 CTR at 230 yards. He, his bubba whose bump had not yet popped out and beefy mama all rolled within 30 seconds thanks to the Silencerco Harvester...

Throw in at least 1.75 liters of the firewater of your choice, Poobs!
[img:left][Linked Image]r[/img]

A close-up of the tiny nub...
[img:left][URL=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/elrata/media/image_zpsthp0wrez.jpeg.html][Linked Image][/u[/img]

I think we have a new contestant pulling into first place here. As the sole Judge of this years competition, and the Grand Poobah of all things, I will officially end the Dink-a-thon on January 31st. All entries must be submitted by then.

Its the rules.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by micky
can i play?
[Linked Image]

You must be new here...entering a monster buck like that!

Sheesh......

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by ingwe
OK...OK....

Heres the official opening!

This is the only buck Ive shot so far this year and I don't think he's gonna win....

[Linked Image]

My early and only entry won't win...I know that...but I should get honorable mention or Miss Congeniality or something for the worlds biggest fawn.....( he still had his spots...)

IC B2

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Smart azz! smile

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I think we have a new contestant pulling into first place here. As the sole Judge of this years competition, and the Grand Poobah of all things, I will officially end the Dink-a-thon on January 31st. All entries must be submitted by then.

Its the rules.

This is the high point of a long, troubled history in the shooting sports and hunting, Illustrious and Noble Poobah.

Should I win, I propose we drink deeply and co-author a new hunting title: "Dinking Around The Globe; The Art of Going Small"
grin

�When in doubt, I whip it out.� Uncle Ted
[Linked Image]
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Are we going to have A dink-pig-athon at this year's hog hunt? Bribes in person would go a lot further IMO.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by colorado bob
Are we going to have A dink-pig-athon at this year's hog hunt? Bribes in person would go a lot further IMO.

DUDE!!!!!

That is an EXCELLENT idea! laugh

And we can even be elitist and not admit any entries from folks who didn't go to the pig hunt!

Plus, the time frame for the pig dink-a-thon will be shorter than this.....

I love it.....

But be aware I have experience shooting mini-pigs...

[Linked Image]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
We'll have to find a forum----We can't put pork in the deer hunting forum.

You sure do have the experience for little porkers---that middle one is just the right size.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
two tone pigs should be worth more!!

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I shot that speckled one on purpose...cause I'd never shot a speckled one before..... grin

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Humbly submitted for review to The Great and Terrible Ingwe, Grand Poobah of the Turdlike Peoples and Got Dang Pater Familias of the Stunt Shottist Klan: one of two mini buttons gun downed by yer vile servant this morn with the superbly overpenerating .260 CTR at 230 yards. He, his bubba whose bump had not yet popped out and beefy mama all rolled within 30 seconds thanks to the Silencerco Harvester...

[img:left][URL=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/elrata/media/image_zpsthp0wrez.jpeg.html][Linked Image][/u[/img]

Its the rules.

I have not dink in this fight grin but you might want to take a close up of this little nub. Looks to me like it could have been shaved off a bit. A little discoloring of said nub looks red in the middle. Hmmmm Or am I seeing things?? laugh

Only a dingleberry, not yet a Turdlike person, maybe someday!!!
Originally Posted by northern_dave
I am happier than a retard in a room full of bouncy balls right now!!

Joe.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The little pig a thon must have rules. Must be shot with a .223, handgun or open sights. What do you think.

I've always been different with one foot over the line.....
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
No sir, if you'll look, I had to spread the hair so the wee knob could be seen.

�When in doubt, I whip it out.� Uncle Ted
[Linked Image]
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
No sir, if you'll look, I had to spread the hair so the wee knob could be seen.

Protrusion is a necessity of this contest...alterations are a no-go!

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by 7mmMato
The little pig a thon must have rules. Must be shot with a .223, handgun or open sights. What do you think.

add .223AI, 222, 22-250....gotta be 'stunt-shot'.... grin

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by RoadRunner65

Its the rules.

I have not dink in this fight grin but you might want to take a close up of this little nub. Looks to me like it could have been shaved off a bit. A little discoloring of said nub looks red in the middle. Hmmmm Or am I seeing things?? laugh

Jealousy is a sick passion, step back from the monitor and regain your composure!

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Jealousy is a sick passion, step back from the monitor and regain your composure!

One of these years I will have a dink to submit in this contest. laugh I though I had one a couple years ago, 1 1/2' with fuzz still on them. My dog was bigger. grin Then I saw the other submissions and gave up early. I should have submitted him anyway with a bribe. Might have gotten runner up consolation prize. grin

Only a dingleberry, not yet a Turdlike person, maybe someday!!!
Originally Posted by northern_dave
I am happier than a retard in a room full of bouncy balls right now!!

Joe.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by RoadRunner65
I should have submitted him anyway with a bribe. Might have gotten runner up consolation prize. grin

NOW...you are using your thinking cap and not letting emotion rule! grin

Page 19 of 28 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 27 28

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

456 members (22kHornet, 222Sako, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 06hunter59, 163bc, 44 invisible), 2,167 guests, and 1,117 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,335
Posts18,506,080
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.