Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
C
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
C
I proposed a similar proposal over the past several years but have changed this proposal after speaking with several hunters and response from the previous proposal. I am asking TN hunters to take the time to answer this survey and I will tally the results and send the proposal to the TWRA during the public comment period for the 2016-2017 hunting season. Before knocking the proposal please take time to read the proposal on the survey One respondent from another local TN hunting blog brought up the fact the deer get a break, do realize there is no break after archery as youth season starts, then a week of archery, then Muzzleloder, then gun. A gunshot is a gunshot regardless from a firearm or muzzleloader

Thanks fellow hunters and Campfire.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/HYZ62LX

Last edited by contendershooter; 01/11/16.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
So you basically want to eliminate muzzleloader season? I think it's a stupid idea.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
That's a dumb fuuukk idea

Last edited by BossHawg; 01/11/16.

"I'll beg to differ, sir. We started a game we never got to finish. Play for blood, remember?" Doc Holliday
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Do you not have any flinters or traditional muzzleloaders still hunting in TN? Can't believe that.

I obviously have no dog in this one.

Black Cows Matter!
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by contendershooter
I proposed a similar proposal over the past several years but have changed this proposal after speaking with several hunters and response from the previous proposal. I am asking TN hunters to take the time to answer this survey and I will tally the results and send the proposal to the TWRA during the public comment period for the 2016-2017 hunting season. Before knocking the proposal please take time to read the proposal on the survey One respondent from another local TN hunting blog brought up the fact the deer get a break, do realize there is no break after archery as youth season starts, then a week of archery, then Muzzleloder, then gun. A gunshot is a gunshot regardless from a firearm or muzzleloader

fugging browndowner rifle only hunter proposal it sounds like to me

or maybe someone that cant deal with the responsibility of maintaining and using a ml

shove your proposal up yer arse and go back to tndeer or what ever browndowner rifle only hunter tn website you are from

you musta had a bad season......................

try some better ideas that will improve the deer herd and hunting quality experience

1.make archery and ml hunters buy a permit to shoot 3 does a day just like rifle hunters have too

2. better yet
1 doe a day with permit for archery ml and gun
an all encompassing fee for browndowners to shoot meat for the baby

3. bring back split seasons with archery in between 2 ml seasons and 1 rifle season
the deer do need a break between ml and rifle
I do agree with that 100%

this is how it was for yrs

the "modern" 2007-2009 ish back to back ml and rifle seasons were done for morons (probably someone such as yourself)who don't read the regs and then claim ignorance that the old split seasons were just too confusing for them to understand

and that is according to twra
words right outta their mouths

SPLIT SEASONS ARE THE ONLY SOLOUTION TO HAVING A BETTER QUALITY OPENING WEEKEND RIFLE HUNT....................

preaching up the wrong tree around here to do away with ml season just so you can rifle hunt solely.................

HOPE YA GOT THICK SKIN AND DONT TAKE WHAT I HAVE TO SAY PERSONALLY

but I have heard dumb ideas for decades about deer in tn

the only good thing this state has for deer hunting since 2007 is pass the 2 buck limit

everything else has been geared for browndowners and eye candy license sales and good ole boys sitting on the govs appointed twrc shytbryd panel

when the twrc wont listen to twra biologist about reducing limits for decades and then some of the twrc cronies finnaly die off and a different mindset arrives and a 2 buck limit gets enacted all of a sudden cause mindsets change on the twrc
then that speaks for itself

the state needs to look at reducing doe harvest in some unitl counties to 1 a day

the fugging herd is not inexhaustible

fugg you could have a 35-50% die off from ehd in some counties in this state and they still wont reduce a limit
that has been proven and has happened ................

bottom line is bring back split seasons
and charge a permit fee for ml and archery browndowners to shoot does just like rifle hunters have too.

HAVE A NICE DAY laugh laugh laugh

Last edited by renegade50; 01/11/16.
IC B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by muleshoe
Do you not have any flinters or traditional muzzleloaders still hunting in TN? Can't believe that.

I obviously have no dog in this one.

plenty of traditional guys in tn
I hung up my tc renegade 50 in 2011
hunted with that gun since 1992

now I use a "cheating devil gun inline"...................
the horror.....
the horror.....

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
How many different areas are you going to post this thread?

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by renegade50

or maybe someone that cant deal with the responsibility of maintaining and using a ml

shove your proposal up yer arse and go back to tndeer or what ever browndowner rifle only hunter tn website you are from

try some better ideas that will improve the deer herd and hunting quality experience

1.make archery and ml hunters buy a permit to shoot 3 does a day just like rifle hunters have too

2. better yet

3. bring back split seasons with archery in between 2 ml seasons and 1 rifle season

the "modern" 2007-2009 ish back to back ml and rifle seasons were done for morons (probably someone such as yourself)who don't read the regs and then claim ignorance that the old split seasons were just too confusing for them to understand

SPLIT SEASONS ARE THE ONLY SOLOUTION TO HAVING A BETTER QUALITY OPENING WEEKEND RIFLE HUNT....................

preaching up the wrong tree around here to do away with ml season just so you can rifle hunt solely.................

the only good thing this state has for deer hunting since 2007 is pass the 2 buck limit

everything else has been geared for browndowners and eye candy license sales and good ole boys sitting on the govs appointed twrc shytbryd panel

when the twrc wont listen to twra biologist about reducing limits for decades and then some of the twrc cronies finnaly die off and a different mindset arrives and a 2 buck limit gets enacted all of a sudden cause mindsets change on the twrc

the state needs to look at reducing doe harvest in some unitl counties to 1 a day

fugg you could have a 35-50% die off from ehd in some counties in this state and they still wont reduce a limit

and charge a permit fee for ml and archery browndowners to shoot does just like rifle hunters have too.

Thanks for your input Elmer. You do realize you're an Elmer don't you?

"I'll beg to differ, sir. We started a game we never got to finish. Play for blood, remember?" Doc Holliday
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by BossHawg

2. better yet

ELMER?????

I aint the one out whacking does for some jack links corn flavored beef jerky laugh laugh laugh

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
East Tn people think they are somehow entitled to West Tn. They mismanaged and spot lighted all of their plentiful heard stocks. Now they want to burn up our resident does with their Type 94.

I will go to the commission meeting and propose a $50 per doe tag. That should slow down the riff raff.

Us landowners are tired of spoonfeeding you tapioca off of our holdings. About because you claim you need 14 goddamm deer to feed your white trash trailer park rugrats.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
And btw
Renegade you are an Elmer's Elmer. Youre the one that makes little fat boy Roosty's hunts so uneventful

laugh

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
see this proposal is getting some support

bwahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
you and bosshawg

jackwagons

extrodinaires.......................

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

2. better yet

ELMER?????

I aint the one out whacking does for some jack links corn flavored beef jerky laugh laugh laugh
if I only had half the deer you throwed off in a ditch, I could've made some jerky.

All of ours lately have been infected mercy killings LOL

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Yes, you are a E L M E R.
Id much rather shoot a few doe (for my Mennonite corn flavored jerky, which is sliced btw, not ground)than a club footed 7 pointer that "had it coming". Thanks for playing E L M E R. Heres a tip, try to sit still for more than 5 minutes at a time and throw those stinking azz Pall Malls away while trying to hunt

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Id much rather shoot a few doe (for my Mennonite corn flavored jerky, which is sliced btw, not ground)than a club footed 7 pointer that "had it coming". Thanks for playing E L M E R. Heres a tip, try to sit still for more than 5 minutes at a time and throw those stinking azz Pall Malls away while trying to hunt

that club footed 8 pt (not 7)also had a arrow wound thru his brisket
so that really made him have it coming

on public land

thanks for the advice about smoking crazy laugh laugh

cant sit still
aint got no pile to watch on private land......................
laugh laugh laugh

Campfire Member
Campfire Member

that club footed 8 pt (not 7)also had a Purdy mouth, I knew the tenderloin would be tasty with some of Slumlords baby gravy and biskits.

on public land

cant sit still cause I got the PTSD.
laugh laugh laugh

Don't give me no shiiit about not having private land, I heard you ran every deer in a 50 mile radius away from Slumlord Acres. You and that roaming fever you have.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

that club footed 8 pt (not 7)also had a Purdy mouth, I knew the tenderloin would be tasty with some of Slumlords baby gravy and biskits.

on public land

cant sit still cause I got the PTSD.
laugh laugh laugh

Don't give me no shiiit about not having private land, I heard you ran every deer in a 50 mile radius away from Slumlord Acres. You and that roaming fever you have.

that is all on me for sure
crazy laugh laugh laugh

Last edited by renegade50; 01/11/16.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
We have a season that starts Oct 1 more or less for bow... runs a month. Then gun starts in and runs to Jan1. MZ runs from Jan1 more or less to almost end of Jan.

Guns booming for 3 months straight no break.

I have deer close enough to spit on the last weekend of MZ if I desire.

I had 8 bucks out this morning grazing. Including a 135 inch 10 point....

The 90 or so day season doesn't make a difference.

I'm not sure what you are after....most thinks you think spook deer are either very temporary, or are in your head generally...

I've seen some heck of a deer taken on and close to a local gun range.....

Right now seismic is blowing chit up all over the place... big booms all day long... yes, it may mess up the deer pattern one day when its real close, but its not made a hoot of difference other than 24 hours or so...

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Id much rather shoot a few easy does when I see em out my window and the warden aint around talking to my neighbor (for my single gene strand Mennonite corn flavored jerky, which is sliced btw, not ground)than a club footed 7 pointer that "had it coming". Thanks for playing E L M E R. Heres a tip, try to sit still for more than 5 minutes at a time and throw those stinking azz Pall Malls away while trying to hunt

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

125 members (300_savage, 2500HD, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 673, 338reddog, 204guy, 15 invisible), 1,590 guests, and 874 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,449
Posts18,507,912
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.