Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Barak Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Warning: language NSFW.

I especially like that T-shirt on the wall in the background.

"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain--that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist." --Lysander Spooner, 1867

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Hopefully there is a silent minority of blacks that agree with him.

Barak Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bluemonday
Hopefully there is a silent minority of blacks that agree with him.

Well, somebody sent him the video that he was commenting on, right?

I've been watching a few of his other works. His thoughts are certainly not the thoughts of most of us here on the Campfire, but I have to say that if he were to persuade people around to his way of thinking, that would be a good thing, not a bad thing.

"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain--that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist." --Lysander Spooner, 1867
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Can't fault a man when he is right.

How is your daughter doing?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

F
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
F
"Evidently the black community is not completely of one voice."

No sheit.

Last edited by Franklyfresh; 01/17/16.
IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
If you want more of something, subsidize it. Some American policy-makers, at some point back in the 1960s and since, wanted such women to produce more babies.

Barak Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Can't fault a man when he is right.

How is your daughter doing?

Thanks for asking. She's fine. Getting around mostly with a walker, sometimes with crutches, very occasionally with a wheelchair. (She hates wheelchairs.) Physical therapy at home every day, but going out with her husband to run errands whenever she can, walking through the stores even when she doesn't have to.

Her husband's at a trade show this weekend, so a bunch of us are about to head over to her house and set up a big family dinner for her and the rest of us.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Barak
but going out with her husband to run errands whenever she can, walking through the stores even when she doesn't have to.

Sounds as though she is as stubborn as yourself.... grin

I'm glad she is doing well.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Barak Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
If you want more of something, subsidize it. Some American policy-makers, at some point back in the 1960s and since, wanted such women to produce more babies.

Wonder what the political terrain would look like in this country if the leftists could no longer keep the blacks down on the plantation.

We'd no doubt still have some awfully pissed-off, entitlement-sucking blacks in the inner cities. You don't get rid of generations of dependency in a year or even a few years. But if they were A) completely dependent on others for their survival without contributing anything of their own, and B) no longer willing to depend on leftists to get them what they wanted...I wonder what would happen?

Barak Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by Barak
but going out with her husband to run errands whenever she can, walking through the stores even when she doesn't have to.

Sounds as though she is as stubborn as yourself.... grin

I'm glad she is doing well.

Well...if I were her husband, I'd probably start out by saying, "Hey, there's no reason for you to come in; let me just pop in and back out, please?" and then continue with, "How about you just wait here by the entrance?" and "Crap, I have to run over to the other end of the store real quick: wait here and I'll be back in two minutes," and so on.

But not him. He walks slowly alongside her with a big grin on his face, overflowing with pride in her accomplishments and engaging uncomfortable strangers in conversation and inviting them to participate in her triumph. "Hey, look at that! Isn't she doing great? Less than a week home from the hospital and already out on the town! That's my lady! Can I get an attagirl?"

It's great to have a good daughter, and also great to have a good son-in-law.

IC B3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

536 members (257_X_50, 1lessdog, 1badf350, 25classic, 1beaver_shooter, 270cowboy, 72 invisible), 2,335 guests, and 1,220 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,408
Posts18,506,990
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.