Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Calvin
Cruz should have never said the NY comment. He'll pay for it.

I don't think it hurt him much if at all. The only ones who might have been offended are NYC liberals and the media. I am thinking the upstate conservative folk understood his point very well and agreed.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ltppowell
How is it relevant, since he paid it back?

Because any connection with Goldman Sachs makes you wonder if he's a tea party guy who's for the people, or just another bought and paid for politician owned by corporate interests.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Yup, and it's gonna get far worse. The cool thing is, every lie and exaggeration told lessens the credibility of the teller.

Not if the lie is told by the Daily Show or Bill Mahre...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I see your point...ignorant people are easy to trick. You can't fix stupid, so I guess they just need to vote for somebody else. We won't miss them.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The democrats on the campfire seem to be a little worried about Cruz. I think maybe they can see what's coming. Go Ted!

If we live long enough, we all have regrets. But the ones that nag at us the most are the ones in which we know we had a choice.

Doug
IC B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by RufusG
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by watch4bear

He borrowed from them for a senate campaign in texas.

Yes, he did. And the rest of your post is irrelevant to that.
No more irrelevant than the entire topic.

Do you really believe the lieberals couldn't find dirt on Trump or Hillary every hour of the day and every day of the week with little effort. But they won't turn the country around. Cruz will and that scares the chit out of them, so here we are in irrelevant land.

If you true believers are so completely in denial that you can't at least acknowledge the potential for Goldman to have influence over Cruz, I don't know what else to say. This isn't about Trump or Hilary. This is about Mr. Tea Party, who rags on New York, but took their money.
If Jesus was running, I'd support Him, but He's otherwise occupied I understand. Until then, I'll have to settle for the next best available and I believe that's Cruz.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
After Bristoe builds his own nation-wide Conservative radio show, writes five conservative best-sellers and all those articles for National Review and becomes editor of Conservative Review THEN he will be qualified to give advice to Ex-Democrats on how to become Conservatives.

Ouch!!!
That had to smart

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Originally Posted by Bristoe
After Levine runs for the GOP nomination and pulls 40+ percent nationwide, *then* he'll be qualified to give people advice on how to run their campaigns.

I'll second Levins OPINION...that said, as much as I like Trumps talking points, he acts like the class clown on the debate stage...making faces, rolling his eyes & shaking his head...another thing that bothers me about him is his arrogance... A whole lot of folks on here talk about obamas narcissism but I have yet to see that label attached to Trump...(The Donald) wink

I also think Trump would double down on obamas executive orders...Personally I want to see him crash and burn with Cruz being the one to send him into a unrecoverable tailspin...

Are you sayin'...the message is good But the Act is gettin' a little old.

I prefer Ted's STYLE and his message is every bit on the mark.
Plus...Ted has attacked the policies of Obozo and the DemoGoonies numerous times... has "the" Donald?? ... not a small fracton of the times Cruz has done so... gotta make ya wonder bout "the" Donald !

Cruz 2016!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If Jesus was running, I'd support Him, but He's otherwise occupied I understand. Until then, I'll have to settle for the next best available and I believe that's Cruz.

Then you have to decide for yourself the difference between throwing the moneychangers out of the temple, and hobnobbing with them at you wife's Christmas party, and borrowing a million or so bucks from them. YMMV

IC B3

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
prefer Ted's STYLE and his message is every bit on the mark.
I doubt even the most ardent Trumpett would contest the solid conservative voting record of Cruz, and neither can contest the solid lieberal voting record of Trump, yet they support the trojan horse. It has to be a disease.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
he could be just throwing this stuff out there now to eliminate any october surprises for cruz, whom trump actually hopes will get the nomination. with his reckless bs, it almost seems like trump wants to see what he can get away with. like its a game for him.

My diploma is a DD214
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P

Lt, this YT video shows what a know-it-all, holier-than-thou, full-of-himself, snide, a-hole, "THE" Donald...IS !

Obozo, Haglarry and the DemoGoonies have done and continue doing much much worse, treasonus acts in fact. Where is "THE" Donald's outrage at any of that??? Guess he doesn't attack his "friends", especially politicians that can do favors for him... "THE" Donald doesn't want to cut his bridges to any of his NY Schitty VALUES FRIENDS !

Imagine 1 Term of this ph#ctard - No Thank You !

Ted Cruz 2016 ... Because we need his smarts in picking the next bunch of Supreme Court Constitutionalist Judges that strictly hold to the Constitution ...and do Not Legislate from the bench!!!

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

Then you have to decide for yourself the difference between throwing the moneychangers out of the temple, and hobnobbing with them at you wife's Christmas party, and borrowing a million or so bucks from them. YMMV
Not at all. Render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's and to God that which is God's.

We all have to operate in this world but don't have to be tarnished by it. I believe Crux has the intellect, principals, and discipline to both understand and accomplish that.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Not at all. Render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's and to God that which is God's.

We all have to operate in this world but don't have to be tarnished by it. I believe Crux has the intellect, principals, and discipline to both understand and accomplish that.

The operative words being "I believe". That's why I said YMMV. I recognize folks will be in different places on the "benefit of the doubt" scale, but it seems a lot of the fanboys don't even want to consider there may be an issue here.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

The operative words being "I believe". That's why I said YMMV. I recognize folks will be in different places on the "benefit of the doubt" scale, but it seems a lot of the fanboys don't even want to consider there may be an issue here.

It's certainly unfortunate that he didn't disclose properly and I wish he would have done so. I'm sure he does as well. But it becomes a total non-issue to me given it is not a legal issue in this election, and most importantly noting his performance and voting record compared to those of his competition.

Any person on the GOP stage has a significantly more conservative voting record and has maintained more consistently conservative positions than Trump, who has none of either until the last 6 months.

It seems you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them smell the roses. Is that how that goes?

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
How is it relevant, since he paid it back?

Because any connection with Goldman Sachs makes you wonder if he's a tea party guy who's for the people, or just another bought and paid for politician owned by corporate interests.

Lets see if I got this right...Trump is all over Cruz because he took out Goldman Sachs LOANS to finance his run for the Senate.

But for his VP Trump wants Scott Brown who got yuge DONATIONS from Goldman Sachs in his run for the Senate...

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It is strange that a "conservative" would consider Trump a hero because he is rich, and ostracize those less lucky because they have to borrow money from those like him in an effort to compete.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
It is strange that a "conservative" would consider Trump a hero because he is rich, and ostracize those less lucky because they have to borrow money from those like him in an effort to compete.
As Trump continues to be Trump, his supporters need more reasons to continue with him. The MSM is only too happy to provide that, given the total terror Cruz invokes in their lieberal hearts and minds.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Right or wrong smart or no we are quibbling about a legal loan while $2 billion is missing from the State dept. Little bigger story in my book.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

548 members (1badf350, 10gaugeman, 1Longbow, 1OntarioJim, 1beaver_shooter, 1234, 64 invisible), 17,722 guests, and 1,208 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,898
Posts18,538,677
Members74,050
Most Online20,796
Yesterday at 04:44 PM

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.