Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
bea175 Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Living at the White House is said to have always been a rather tedious and tumultuous affair for Mrs. Obama. While she enjoys the benefits of 24/7 service of her day-to-day whims, (which are considerable) ultimately she finds the job of First Lady to be a demeaning one. She has noted more recently the lessening of media attention devoted to her as well, a condition that is alleged to not sit well with a woman who has kept and organized every magazine cover she has been featured on over the last eight years.

Her East Wing office has devolved into a personal media affairs command and control center whereby her staff seek out yet more fawning coverage that separates her from her president-husband. Rumors have long suggested Michelle Obama has little regard for Barack Obama’s leadership abilities. She finds him too weak and uncertain and always in need of a strong push in the back to make certain he doesn’t stray from the path of revolution she has long deemed essential to America’s future.

“She (Michelle Obama) has always been the more radical of the two. As the years in the White House went by, she has been the one to complain loudest that they weren’t getting enough done.”
She enjoys the largest staff of any First Lady in American history – nearly thirty individuals with combined annual salaries of almost $2 million tax-payer dollars devoted to keeping her happy and her policies front and center within the administration. And yet despite that excess, it seems none of it can ultimately keep Mrs. Obama satisfied.

Among the most intimate of D.C. circles, her temper tantrums have become things of legend. On more than one occasion it has been the First Lady’s booming voice that has reverberated against the labyrinth-like White House walls as she makes clear her dissatisfaction regarding presidential policy, congressional push back, or what she deems to be unfair media criticism. Among the most consistent things to evoke an unhappy reaction from Mrs. Obama is her husband’s noted penchant for tardiness. The First Lady is obsessively detailed, demanding from her staff that every minute of her public schedule be meticulously mapped out days and weeks ahead of time. It has become something of an ongoing joke among the White House Press Corps that when a presidential appearance is scheduled, they automatically factor in an additional thirty minutes before the President will actually arrive.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
...and the goat she rode in on.

N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
I really hate them.

Something clever here.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by bea175
Rumors have long suggested Michelle Obama has little regard for Barack Obama’s leadership abilities. She finds him too weak and uncertain

I'll be damned, Mooch has more in common with America than I thought.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

bea175 Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
She is still there so Obama must still give her a hard-on

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
And yet despite that excess, it seems none of it can ultimately keep Mrs. Obama satisfied.

Marie Antoinette had that problem till she lost her head.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
how does she like the vacations, must be her due

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
What an absolute disgrace.

μολὼν λαβέ
RDW Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

Dave

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by watch4bear
And yet despite that excess, it seems none of it can ultimately keep Mrs. Obama satisfied.

Good point.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm betting she will really strip the furnishings and silverware out of the White House.
Hillary did that, remember? The Moo will be even worse. They will steal or deface everything, and it will take millions of dollars to refurb, fumigate and paint the place.

Sam......

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
I'm betting she will really strip the furnishings and silverware out of the White House.
Hillary did that, remember? The Moo will be even worse. They will steal or deface everything, and it will take millions of dollars to refurb, fumigate and paint the place.

trump might build a new house out of his own pocket wink

MOLON LABE

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I'm guessing her hatred comes from the sheer number of mirrors in the place.

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
grin

MOLON LABE

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Looks like Laura Bush and some crack ho to me.
Originally Posted by RDW
[Linked Image]

There are no problems that cannot be resolved by the suitable application of high explosive.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by CrimsonTide
Originally Posted by watch4bear

Good point.

I see what you did there...

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Maybe she should consider murder/suicide...

Mike

Always talk to the old guys , they know stuff.

Jerry Miculek
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Well, she can pack her sheit and get the heil out of the white house and take her husband with her. I am sure there are many Americans willing to invest in a bus ticket to send them wherever they want to go (a long boat ride would be even better). She has a staff of what, 20 servants/assistants and the beotch still isn't happy????

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I would not live or eat there after them, would you?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by blanket
I would not live or eat there after them, would you?

I can only imagine the grape Kool-aid stains on everything and Kool cigarette butts, fried chicken buckets, and malt liquor bottles littering the place. What a mess to clean up when that pack of ghetto trash vacate the place.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

610 members (12344mag, 06hunter59, 19rabbit52, 160user, 10gaugemag, 17Hunter, 69 invisible), 2,600 guests, and 1,028 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,437
Posts18,507,689
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.