Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Salmon eggs?

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
GB1

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Powerbait.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
grin

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Stick
Never said it was daunting
Just trying to help the befuddled.
Personally,I d leave the chamber as is,or if sending it back,change the tube to an 8" 22-250,kiss, and rock on.
😄🚀

[the member formerly known as fluffy}
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Final sight in last summer, 90 Scenar, 420 yards, 243 MT, bipod rear bag.

[Linked Image]

2.5-8x36 B&C, haven't touched the scope in months but obviously couldn't keep up with turrets past 450 yards.

IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
SamO If they aren't spinning fast enough they have a hard time poking through the hide. Lol that looks like it would work just fine.

Sugar tits that's a 7RM with a 24" #5 with a 9spin the reamer is a gray bull it loves the 168 and 150 skinners. I'm sure it will stack 162 as well.
Ps that gun was famous before you even tripped a trigger. One of its many victims HUNDERS no doubt [Linked Image][/URL.

Real hooks [Linked Image]

Last edited by fredIII; 01/24/16.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'gwe,

Clubbing victims,harpooning victims,gaffing victims and shooting victims...only adds to their relative tablefare. Hint.

And points is always awarded for a double tap...or better.

[Linked Image]

Pards wanted to shoot all day,so I did and I reckon I'll chase Chrome again in the AM.

The 18.5" 1-8" 270 and 105's stole the fhuqking show,but the weather was/is tough and only took 'er out to the 1600yd line..............

'pole,

I'm afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess and admittedly do enjoy that ALL you can "do" is guess.

Right proper dichotomy there.

I'll happily lead you Drooling Dumbfhuqks to water,but sure as fhuqk ain't gonna make you drink and assuredly getta kick outta the Estrogen Fueled refrain.

Laughing!...................

elkchunt,

Bless your heart,for your brazen "efforts".

Laughing!...............

'dubya,

I never was much into fhuqking around and don't land too many more than 1000 Salmonids a year. Just kidding...I do quite a bit better than that. Laughing!

Happiness is a hot barrel...heating up a barrel.

[Linked Image]

Pun(s) be intended. Google it.

Laughing!...............

'man,

Pink Worm.

Toss it in a barrel and see what happens....but keep slack on the rope.

[Linked Image]

Laughing!............

'Clark,

Nobody is Purister,than I.

Just sayin'.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Hint....................

SLM,

You gawwdamned right...the fhuqking things will jump outta the water and take the schit from you.

[Linked Image]

Ain't even "fair".

Laughing!.................

fluffy,

What can anyone "tell" a Dumbfhuqk,that is stumped with the very rifle she's holding,with her trembling fingers.

She's in sooooooo fhuqking farrrrrrrrrrrr over her head,my sole hope is she "shares" more of the 1st Grade things she can't do.

Laughing!.............

Sammo,

Shot the fhuqk outta a 243 Montucky today in a Hurricane,Monsoon and fair to middlin' Milford tide swings...all via Re-17 fueled 90 Skinners at 3350fps+.

I had the hot hand with the BABIEST Montucky 270 and 105's,with but halfa the powder charge,which did fuel a 10" Retard Spout bein' holstered and upgraded to 8",in a chambering/contour/length dupe.

Hint.....................

Fredrica,

You keyboard is slurrin' again.

Never have seen or shot a 7mm Magnum,"tell" me more. Laughing!

As per your Imagination and it's Pretend,just when did 'Bull start chamberin' same and throating for the 168 and 150 Skinner?!? You'll prolly wanna Google that,then refrain an "answer",then go FULL Imaginary Pretend Ignore to save face. You AMAZINGLY Stupid Fhuqk. Hint.

Commissioned my first Custom 7mmRem Mag in 1987,haven't had much over 100 rifles built since then...but sandbagging do crack me up. Hint.

The only thing that "hook" ever fhuqking "caught"...was you. Congratulations?!?

Laughing!

Perspective.

[Linked Image]

Pardon a single afternoon,trumping your entire "life's" "experience".

Bless your heart.

You "hard chargers" are a fhuqking hoot!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The suspense is killing me.

What did the OP find out about the chamber?

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
He hasn't posted anything in awhile.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
Oh, I thought this was the narcissistic drunken fishing forum.

IC B3

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
One would think.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Sugar tits I said it loves them not it was made for them. Your soooo sad, hope the blood sugar is in check. Hard to believe you shot all day, I'm guessing if that's the case your fat little azz packed a big lunch.

1600yards lmfao.

analogue is heavy. the Leica is nice but only 900. The Swarovski will hit 1800 but It found a new home yesterday. the HD-B claims 2000 I will see.
Ever beat the 270 Redding drum you useless lying sawed off cull.

PS cute you think it's my first 7RM. Google an AED I have a feeling you will need one. (Might save your life)😷.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon...No matter how good you are, the bird is going to shi* on the board and strut around like it won anyway.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Big Stick

'pole,

I'm afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess and admittedly do enjoy that ALL you can "do" is guess.

LOL, why don't you "guess" where you were mistaken?

I'd be willing to tell you, but only if you ask nicely.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'point,

She WhoreHey'd the bitch.

That's when The Do Nothing Gang comes REAL "close",to ALMOST fhuqking shooting. Which is one of many "reasons" why,"nothing matters" to the "hard chargers".

Laughing!..............

,Mi,

This is like ALL Threads. It's where folks who "do" as "much" as you,get to read and see pics of the Outdoors. You "lucky" kchunt.

Laughing!

You were "telling" me about twist,throat geometry and COAL...I'm really hoping you didn't run outta Imagination or Pretend,mainly because it's all you've "got". At least it's priced within your "means",so you can "afford" to "contribute". Mebbe you too believe in Reincarnation and after a few more lifetimes of "trying",you'll be able to afford your first camera and see sumptin' that rated it's use?!? Congratulations?!?

You'll haveta partdon the World Class Pixels. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

'S,

You were doing "great" there for a spell.

Cat get your tongue?!? Couch got your kchunt?!?

I know,I know...both.

Laughing!..............

Fredrica,

Feel free to cite the 700 7mmRemMag in OEM guise,that wouldn't dazzle with a 162? Been plainly cited more than a fhuqking bunch,that their twist rate,throat geometry and COAL latitude is a touch beyond VERY fhuqking forgiving. Hint.

Might could have sumptin to do with modest case length,in a rather generous magbox. Hint. laughing!

Here...I'll paintcha' a peecture for perspective,not that you know what any of it is.

Now you can say you've "seen" 'em. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Funnier than fhuqk,that you swoon a "Custom" CM/Walnut Goat Fhuqk,when over the counter OEM offerings smoke same. I mean it ain't like Big Green offered 24" blackened S/S spouted 7mmRemmie's nearly 5 decades ago. Hint. Laughing!

Cheer up,I've only had 'em in 264Win,7mmRemmie and 300Winny. Hint.

If only to your chagrin,there's alotta yards along The Milford from which to choose from and their values would come as a "surprise" only to Window Licking Do Nothing Dumbfhuqks such as yourself. You "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!? Laughing!

VERY much enjoyed "analogue" and I always getta kick outta your slurring keyboard,as you wax eloquent on the sweet "satisfactions" of your Imagination and it's Pretend. You were fhuqking nearly brazen enough to "tell" me about coincidence 'finders. Laughing!

Leica makes some stuff that's fair but Swaro is Teutonic for Tasco. Bless your heart.

Have I ever lost a bet big enough to build a .277" S/A. Not no...but fhuqk no. 'Course,that's true of L/A too. Not that I don't enjoy your frantically grasping at straws and talking out your ass,as you nip at heels and rack up more hours on your couchbound kchunt. Hint. Laughing!

In fairness the 270/105 melding has gotta be seen,to be believed and "luckily" for you...you can "afford" to read about it and look at the pics. Laughing!

I'm thinkin' it'll be a 105 Day,due the current wind velocity(gustin' 50mph+) and that there will be more than a few 162 Slingers in tow to boot.

Now back to your gettin' giddy about .5MOA 100yd paper killing,with that Goat Fhuqked steaming piece of fhuqking schit and it's killer handle,robust mounting system and cuttin' edge glass. Laughing!

Ain't it a right proper dichotomy,that such things is soooooooooo fhuqking very easily trumped,in a much handier parcel,of vastly superior rugged reliability?!? Points awarded for the humor of your furrowed brow and your mouth open catching flies,as them salient facts sail over your pointy head. Laughing.

Sub .5MOA MPAJ/Ruck

I reckon you'll find them facts disconcerting too,beings you remain a hapless and hopeless victim of your fhuqking STUPIDITY,"means" and "abilities". Laughing!

Pardon the parcel bein' 100% OEM and forming Virgin false shoulders to boot,with magfed 162 smooches. Hint.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Cheer up...I only got (3) of them and it'll only come as a "surprise" to you,that the 6x MQ steals that Show,just like all others. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Lookin' forward to more fascinatin' "particulars" of your Dumpster Rifle and the "thought" that went into purposely leaving soooooooooo fhuqking many dots,disconnected.

Here...lemme' paintcha' a right proper peecture. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Nothin' trumps a Montucky 7 Whizzum and you'll haveta' yet again pardon,my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess. Hint.

GOOD talk and it's always a fhuqk hoot,to be regaled with all the things you almost did....you "lucky" kchunt.

Hope I don't forget my cameras today.

'Gomer,

Facts ain't subjective and there's nothing to "argue". Hint.

You gawddamned nearly fhuqking dared to say sumptin' about The Rifle...but for some strange reason,even a Dumbfhuqk like you KNOWED better. Congratulations?!?

I'll toss you an underhand pitch,that even you can hit in the firsthand. I'm curious...when you "shoot" your Imagination,typically how "loud" does your Pretend make it?

Bless your heart,you Clueless Drooling Fhuqk.

'pole,

It's your Imagination,Pretend with it as you MUST.

I'll feign my "surprise",that you yet again skirted ALL things The Rifle. Laughing!

Perhaps tomorrow will be the day,when you finally muster the courage?!?

Didn't think so.

Bless your heart.

You "hard chargers" are a fhuqking hoot!

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Best thread ever.

Back in the day when the rescue unit I was assigned to went to a call where the "patient was talking gibberish" and answering questions with the wrong answer, spouting off about irrelevant information etc. we called that "altered mental status".

Usually there were family members present and we would ask them if this was "normal behavior". If there was no one there to answer or if it wasn't normal we tried to talk the individual into going to the hospital (psychiatric ward).

Unfortunately sometimes these individuals wouldn't go in on their own, and you needed a police officer to paper them. That's when the rodeo starts. I've seen little old ladies with the strength of men toss the ambulance crews around like rag dolls.

But in the end they always went in, sometimes tied to the gurney mouth foaming. Always. Even the men. Always.

It's better for the family if the patient went in voluntarily, although as I said it's not necessary. . I hope you get the help you need Stick, I'm sure you can afford it.

But one thing I've learned in the end you can't "rationalize with the irrational." Remember you only have one post left today, don't waste it.

Good Talk.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Big Stick

'pole,

It's your Imagination,Pretend with it as you MUST.

I'll feign my "surprise",that you yet again skirted ALL things The Rifle. Laughing!

Thanks. We can talk rifles today if you want, just let me know when you're ready,and I'll point out where you were mistaken.

Remember to ask nicely.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Okay Big Stick - it appears that you know everything about shooting, especially rifles.

I would like to learn from you

Would you mind meeting me at the NRA Regional High Power Rifle match on June 4, 2016 at the Pedneau Range just outside of Anchorage? This date may change so we need to keep track of it.

Maybe you could give me some pointers on how I can shoot better. It is always better to get a lesson in person.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
elkchunt,

AWESOME pic,that's as "impressive" as the Trout and thank you for sharing your version of the "Outdoors". Congratulations?!? Laughing!

Perspective.

[Linked Image]

I'm thinkin' that knife is fairly Famous and well beyond Legendary.

Hint.

Bless your heart................

'S,

At least you can "afford" Imagination and Pretend...you "lucky" kchunt. No "wonder" you "know" so "much" about The Rifle. Congratulations?!?

Laughing!

Bless your heart...............

'pole,

Slowwwwwwww day...tryin' to keep things "fair",when contending 70mph+ winds and rain that hurts. Called a "truce" and dealt 75 Hornie HPBT's,which just mighta' been a riot. Google it and then nod your head like you "understand".

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Because rust cracks me the fhuqk up,I schlepped the Twat-Six for giggles and 250 Skinner smooches,slip conditions favorably. Hint.

Shot up until minutes ago,but we're gonna start losing roads directly...so tethered the crummy. Goggle it.

Back to feesh in the AM and am happy to grant you opportunity to talk out your ass even further.

Film at 11:00. Hint.

Thoughts on a swirled Sako Varmint MKII 223AI MTU contoured 1-8" at 21",ala CDI MDT magfed 75A-Max smooches in Lapooey and 10x MQ Fixed Fhuqked POA/POI sanctity?

Which AICS footprint mags do you favor? Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Nod your head again.

'Gomer,

I'm rather at ease discussing in the firsthand,thecopious amounts of water that has done flowed beneath the bridge. I do not feel compelled to apologize,for being afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess.

Facts ain't for everyone and you are a "lucky" kchunt,in which Imagination and Pretend suffice andsalve your Reality. Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my "surprise",that you are yet another Do Nothing Kchunt who was compelled to Register and follow me around,hoping for a fhuqking scrap. Here's to the sweet "satisfactions" that assuredly must be your's,in such an "accomplishment". Bless your heart. Laughing!

If only I had the words to quantify,how incredibly far off the radar it would be,to grace you with my presence. Fhuqking HINT.

No shame in your shooting for the stars,no matter how far beyond your means those aspirations are. I don't wanna swipe your Dreams,anymore than I would your Imagination or Pretend,mainly if only because it's all that you've "got" and that would be mean.

You "hard chargers" are a fhuqking RIOT!

Wow +P++!..................

Page 9 of 120 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 119 120

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

571 members (10Glocks, 1minute, 2500HD, 1234, 117LBS, 06hunter59, 52 invisible), 2,495 guests, and 1,305 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,876
Posts18,518,127
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.