P
Is that what he calls it? His patients just
say it's perverted.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Wouldn't surprise me in the least. wink

Probably rake me over the coals for having fun also.

[Linked Image]

This thread is more and more worthwhile the less puddle poker is on it.

Dead critters!
Guns!
Boobies!
Buttockses!

Paddlers can go flush toilets and wish their offspring well...
smile

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Since I have paddler on ignore,has he posted a pic of his Caprivi yet?

We prolly don't wanna see that pic.
My guess is it has a condom over the barrel and is inserted somewhere.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Paddler
Originally Posted by RWE
Is paddler an abortion doctor?

Nope, I just embrace reality. Try it sometime, it feels really good to know what's really going on in the world. Y'all live in the world of conspiracy theories, ie, filled with hate, fear, bigotry, etc. No need to do that.

Why do you hate babies?

Islam is a terrorist organization.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Planned Parenthood Board Member Works in Office of D.A. Who Indicted David Daleiden

http://www.lifenews.com/2016/01/26/...fice-of-d-a-who-indicted-david-daleiden/

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RWE
Is paddler an abortion doctor?
he's a doctor who has been accused of sexual assault by more than one patient.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Planned Parenthood was designed to control the Population off Blacks in America

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

If they are found guilty of buying body parts then isn't Planed Parenthood automatically guilty of selling them?? I can't imagine any lawyer worth his salt not winning that argument. Seems a slam dunk.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Ozarker
Planned Parenthood should perform only 1 function...Distribute free condoms.

If your too stupid to use them.

Pay the consequences... put your life on hold and raise the child or give it to someone who wants to.

How many have you adopted so far?

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by stxhunter

Planned Parenthood Board Member Works in Office of D.A. Who Indicted David Daleiden

Let's not lose sight of the fact that this travesty of a so called Grand Jury took place in the city where the mayor tried to force Pastors to hand over a copy of their sermons before preaching them on Sunday. That would be Houston. Evidently a cesspool of Godless Progressives.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by kenjs1

If they are found guilty of buying body parts then isn't Planed Parenthood automatically guilty of selling them?? I can't imagine any lawyer worth his salt not winning that argument. Seems a slam dunk.

They weren't charged with buying anything.
They were charged with offering to buy.

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by stxhunter

LOL, No conflict of interest there aye.

Political grandstanding at best.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by Archerhunter
Since I have paddler on ignore,has he posted a pic of his Caprivi yet?

We prolly don't wanna see that pic.
My guess is it has a condom over the barrel and is inserted somewhere.

sick

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image]

Last edited by Fireball2; 01/26/16.

LOL
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Doesn't compare to a Caprivi. wink

[Linked Image]

It is a .375 though,just the RUM version.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Snyper
Originally Posted by kenjs1

They weren't charged with buying anything.
They were charged with offering to buy.

You still can't explain or rationalize killing an infant that has done no crime merely for the convenience of only one parent. Apply that same rationale to any criminal case and witness the outcome. Apply it to any workplace disagreement and witness the outcome.

Abortion - save only when the mother's life is in absolute jeopardy - is unjustified murder. There is no other logic or rational answer.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If an adult is in an accident, but has a heartbeat, they are still alive. If a baby has a heartbeat, they're considered eligible for abortion.

LOL
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A

This just in from Operation Rescue:

Bombshell: Houston Grand Jury Never Voted on Planned Parenthood Charges

Houston, TX - Operation Rescue has learned new information, some published in a report today by the Associate Press, which indicates the grand jury indictments against David Daleiden and Sandra Merritt were likely in retaliation against Operation Rescue for filing a complaint against Houston abortionist Douglas Karpen, which led to a grand jury investigation of him in 2013.

Josh Schaffer, attorney for Planned Parenthood, informed the news organization that "the grand jury never even voted on possible criminal charges" against Planned Parenthood, according to the AP report.

"No vote means no investigation," said Cheryl Sullenger, Senior Vice President of Operation Rescue. "The people are entitled to an unbiased investigation into the serious allegations of illegal conduct by Planned Parenthood. That does not appear to have happened."

Based on Operation Rescue's 2013 complaint, a grand jury investigated allegations that Houston abortionist Douglas Karpen had murdered babies born alive during shoddy abortions by twisting their heads nearly off their bodies. Photographic evidence supported those allegations.

Chip Lewis, Karpen's attorney, falsely accused Operation Rescue of paying three former Karpen employees to testify against him and of "doctoring" grisly photographs of babies Karpen had allegedly murdered, according to witnesses. Lewis threatened Operation Rescue after no true bill was returned against Karpen. Lewis told the Houston Chronicle, "Those responsible for bringing these wholly unfounded allegations against Dr. Karpen will be held responsible for their crimes." He further threatened an investigation of Operation Rescue, which never materialized.

Lewis has tight connections to District Attorney Devon Anderson. He is a long time personal friend of hers and her now deceased husband, former D.A. Mike Anderson, and is the largest political donor to the Anderson family. It could be assumed that Anderson owes Lewis for his friendship and political favors.

Lewis told the AP that after the Karpen grand jury, he helped "soften the fallout" for Anderson in "Republican circles" by telling them falsehoods about Operation Rescue, who he wrongly accused of paying witnesses to testify against Karpen.

The AP article also noted that the same female Assistant District Attorney that handled the Karpen investigation also directed the grand jury that indicted Daleiden and Merritt.

Of that prosecutor, Lewis said, "I don't think she forgot what she uncovered," referring to bogus allegations against Operation Rescue during the Karpen grand jury.

Her bias, based at least in part on Lewis' falsehoods, likely tainted the grand jury process, turning it against Daleiden because of his association with Newman.
Because the grand jury was contaminated by bias, Operation Rescue is calling for three specific remedies:

1. Drop all charges against David Daleiden and Sandra Merritt or appoint a special prosecutor that is in no way affiliated with Devon Anderson, the Harris County District Attorney's office or Chip Lewis.

2. Empanel a new, untainted grand jury to investigate Planned Parenthood criminality under the direction of a separate special prosecutor also unaffiliated with Devon Anderson, the Harris County District Attorney's office or Chip Lewis.

3. Reopen the murder investigation against Douglas Karpen, with a new grand jury directed by another special prosecutor who is not affiliated with Devon Anderson, the Harris County District Attorney's office or Chip Lewis.

"Anderson said that she would let the evidence take her where it would, and we say the evidence reveals an agenda in the District Attorney's office, under the influence of Chip Lewis, to get even with pro-life whistleblowers who have reported evidence against abortion providers of serious crimes, including murder," said Sullenger. "In order for there to be justice, we need to stop dipping from a poisoned well and seek unbiased people to push forward with investigations against the real culprits."

Last edited by achadwick; 01/27/16. Reason: Fixed typo

and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God? (Micah 6:8)

d.v.

Musings on TDS
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Not hard to get an indictment when the prosecutor sets on the PPH board! However, getting a conviction is going to be another story and they better hope they do, or my guess PPH and the prosecutor are in for one hell of a lawsuit.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by achadwick

This just in from Operation Rescue:

Bombshell: Houston Grand Jury Never Voted on Planned Parenthood Charges

Houston, TX - Operation Rescue has learned new information, some published in a report today by the Associate Press, which indicates the grand jury indictments against David Daleiden and Sandra Merritt were likely in retaliation against Operation Rescue for filing a complaint against Houston abortionist Douglas Karpen, which led to a grand jury investigation of him in 2013.

Josh Schaffer, attorney for Planned Parenthood, informed the news organization that "the grand jury never even voted on possible criminal charges" against Planned Parenthood, according to the AP report.

"No vote means no investigation," said Cheryl Sullenger, Senior Vice President of Operation Rescue. "The people are entitled to an unbiased investigation into the serious allegations of illegal conduct by Planned Parenthood. That does not appear to have happened."

Based on Operation Rescue's 2013 complaint, a grand jury investigated allegations that Houston abortionist Douglas Karpen had murdered babies born alive during shoddy abortions by twisting their heads nearly off their bodies. Photographic evidence supported those allegations.

Chip Lewis, Karpen's attorney, falsely accused Operation Rescue of paying three former Karpen employees to testify against him and of "doctoring" grisly photographs of babies Karpen had allegedly murdered, according to witnesses. Lewis threatened Operation Rescue after no true bill was returned against Karpen. Lewis told the Houston Chronicle, "Those responsible for bringing these wholly unfounded allegations against Dr. Karpen will be held responsible for their crimes." He further threatened an investigation of Operation Rescue, which never materialized.

Lewis has tight connections to District Attorney Devon Anderson. He is a long time personal friend of hers and her now deceased husband, former D.A. Mike Anderson, and is the largest political donor to the Anderson family. It could be assumed that Anderson owes Lewis for his friendship and political favors.

Lewis told the AP that after the Karpen grand jury, he helped "soften the fallout" for Anderson in "Republican circles" by telling them falsehoods about Operation Rescue, who he wrongly accused of paying witnesses to testify against Karpen.

The AP article also noted that the same female Assistant District Attorney that handled the Karpen investigation also directed the grand jury that indicted Daleiden and Merritt.

Of that prosecutor, Lewis said, "I don't think she forgot what she uncovered," referring to bogus allegations against Operation Rescue during the Karpen grand jury.

Her bias, based at least in part on Lewis' falsehoods, likely tainted the grand jury process, turning it against Daleiden because of his association with Newman.
Because the grand jury was contaminated by bias, Operation Rescue is calling for three specific remedies:

1. Drop all charges against David Daleiden and Sandra Merritt or appoint a special prosecutor that is in no way affiliated with Devon Anderson, the Harris County District Attorney's office or Chip Lewis.

2. Empanel a new, untainted grand jury to investigate Planned Parenthood criminality under the direction of a separate special prosecutor also unaffiliated with Devon Anderson, the Harris County District Attorney's office or Chip Lewis.

3. Reopen the murder investigation against Douglas Karpen, with a new grand jury directed by another special prosecutor who is not affiliated with Devon Anderson, the Harris County District Attorney's office or Chip Lewis.

"Anderson said that she would let the evidence take her where it would, and we say the evidence reveals an agenda in the District Attorney's office, under the influence of Chip Lewis, to get even with pro-life whistleblowers who have reported evidence against abortion providers of serious crimes, including murder," said Sullenger. "In order for there to be justice, we need to stop dipping from a poisoned well and seek unbiased people to push forward with investigations against the real culprits."

In other words, this isn't over and the prosecutor is now going to be facing some very uncomfortable questions (starting with failing to recuse due to conflict of interest, at a minimum).

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Page 5 of 24 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

568 members (1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 222Sako, 1badf350, 2500HD, 204guy, 56 invisible), 2,289 guests, and 1,261 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,509
Posts18,509,332
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.