laugh laugh

Fall seven times, stand up eight.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Megyn Kelly's new bestest friend forever. She's finished at FOX.

[Linked Image]

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Megyn Kelly's new bestest friend forever. She's finished at FOX.

[Linked Image]

I think he's no stranger to the pork fat....

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
WGM Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by isaac
WGM...Hey stud, how are you and the family?

Doing pretty well, Bob ... at least to the point I can't really complain. Family is doing well too. How are you guys doing? I hope all is well in your world.

-WGM-
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
The truly pathetic story inside all of this is Fox's only true motivation was to deposit the ad revenues that would have come in should the debate had garnered the expected 24 + million viewers.

Now that Ailes screwed the pooch and, as a result, advertisers are withdrawing,Ailes finds himself in a deep schit hole with Murdoch.

Something is going to happen in Trump's favor and it's likely to give Trump a further polling boost before the debate has even begun, if not already.

It's amazing how Trump can control these multi-billion news conglomerates. And, he doesn't even break a sweat doing it; he lets the multi-billion dollar news conglomerates do it for him.

Yeah...I think I'd rather have Trump deal with Russia, China and Iran.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Moore is a creepy fat guy, reminds me of the naked fat guy at the computer pic. Im not a Kelly fan, but she was doing everything to keep moore off the trump subject, moore took the opportunity to guide the segment. I was waiting for him to start beating off.

WGM Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Toddly
Moore ... I was waiting for him to start beating off.

I'm not sure he even has a penis to beat off ...

-WGM-
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Snarking at Trump won't get Megyn Kelly fired.

Bringing Michael Moore on her program to snark at Trump isn't going to be good for her career.

Can't blame her for doing what she was instructed to do. The Fox Network is going to loose some revenue.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Raeford
Be you for Trump or not, FOX definitely screwed the pooch on this one.

Fox absolutely did not screw the pooch on this one. You cannot let a politician have the special privilege of dictating which journalist will or will not ask questions in a political debate. If Trump thought Kelly was unfairly biased against him, the remedy was for him to go on the debate confront her, expose her for what she is and defeat her. Instead he chose to run from any confrontation and hide. As Cruz pointed out, this debate is a job interview in front of Iowans and Trump did not have enough respect for the opinions of Iowa voters to show up for the job interview. Iowans should not hire him based on his refusal to submit to the same vetting of every other candidate.

Jordan

Jordan

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by FreeMe
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/01/trump-debate-boycott-throws-fox-news-into-chaos.html

excerpt:

One clear sign of the gravity of tonight’s development is the sense of confusion that is swirling throughout Fox. The network is split between Kelly's allies like Brit Hume and conservative anchors that are furious that Kelly — who graces the cover of Vanity Fair this month — has become the face of the network. An anchor fumed that Kelly hosted Michael Moore on her program tonight and the lefty filmmaker defended her against Trump. “That would be like Rachel Maddow laughing along with Charles Koch as he trashed Hillary Clinton!"

Fat Michael is about the last person in the world I would want on my side about anything. She should be ashamed.

Kelly is simply setting up her jump to MSNBC or another network to be their "token conservative" (which is laughable), and garner herself a prime slot for her show as well as a huge payday.

grin grin

once again, like over on the refuge thread, you and I seem to agree on something. It's not always what's apparent on the surface that's important. Or even who's playing who.

Methinks the young lady mayhaps be more 'telligent than some give credit for.

Geno

PS, with a handle like 4ager, I'd guess you are used to looking "behind the leaves" for the berries and nuts?

PPS, my college adviser nicknamed me the "optimal forager" after seeing that I let no free and available goodies get away. Like mussels on the rocks below the marine lab, herring from the collecting gear that were just going to go back overboard. I'm betting you savvy that sort of collecting, eh?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
IC B3

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Fox absolutely did not screw the pooch on this one. You cannot let a politician have the special privilege of dictating which journalist will or will not ask questions in a political debate.
============

Wanna bet?

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Democrats do it every time.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by CrowRifle
She looked like she was gonna blow Fat Ass Moore last night. How anyone could ever take her seriously again is beyond me.

THIS. And she has not tits... GO TRUMP

And we all know how important that is to Jorge, right! wink (I likes 'em a bit too grin )

Crow, the important thing is not that anyone ever take her seriously, they just have to watch her program. For whatever reason. She (and whichever network) will make bank then, which is really the important part of the equation.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by RobJordan

Fox absolutely did not screw the pooch on this one. You cannot let a politician have the special privilege of dictating which journalist will or will not ask questions in a political debate. If Trump thought Kelly was unfairly biased against him, the remedy was for him to go on the debate confront her, expose her for what she is and defeat her. Instead he chose to run from any confrontation and hide. As Cruz pointed out, this debate is a job interview in front of Iowans and Trump did not have enough respect for the opinions of Iowa voters to show up for the job interview. Iowans should not hire him based on his refusal to submit to the same vetting of every other candidate.

Jordan

Jordan

You should stay in Kalifornicate

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Reagan skipped the Iowa debate in 1980.
Ended up with 489 electoral votes.
Historical fact.
Just sayin'.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
If the debate was an actual debate between candidates, the moderator and her positions would be irrelevant to the outcome.

The "debate" is not a real debate, and Trump knows it.

The "debate" is not a real debate, and Cruz knows it. Now Cruz is scared, because he only wanted to be there to take on Trump and score some points. Now Cruz will be THE TARGET, and in a fake TV environment that will never turn out well.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by RobJordan

Jordan

Jordan

They've had what 5-6 debates to date? The Dem's have had 2-3 that have been hidden from view as best possible. They just had one about a week ago. What is there to be learned now that wasn't brought out by late fall? You know as well as I that FOX had already counted and banked the revenue windfall this debate would bring. After the first FOX debate the smart move would have been to choose someone other than Kelley as a moderator. It's not as if they[FOX] didn't see this coming.
How many people HERE are pissed at FNC? Multiply and divide that # by their viewership.
They screwed the pooch and the golden egg it was laying for them.
FYI-I've nothing against Cruz. I'm speaking solely FOX/FNC here, not candidates.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
All this BS is because people don't understand the role of a debate moderator & that includes the so-called moderators themselves.

A moderators role is to moderate , not to be part of the debate , not to instigate BS.

Mike

Always talk to the old guys , they know stuff.

Jerry Miculek
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
1. i think we can all agree Michael moore is worthless

2. as the radio pointed out this morning if Trump is elected president (I hope not, lots of promises he can't make, sorry for the supporters. I think he would be a great cabinet member for the finance committee? he's been way in the red and way in the black when it comes to money) BUT if he is elected he won't get to pick & choose which reporters he deal with and which question he gets asked

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Tim_B
1. i think we can all agree Michael moore is worthless

2. as the radio pointed out this morning if Trump is elected president (I hope not, lots of promises he can't make, sorry for the supporters. I think he would be a great cabinet member for the finance committee? he's been way in the red and way in the black when it comes to money) BUT if he is elected he won't get to pick & choose which reporters he deal with and which question he gets asked

Say what?

FJB & FJT
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

593 members (007FJ, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 10gaugemag, 1lesfox, 1badf350, 64 invisible), 2,327 guests, and 1,256 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,704
Posts18,494,364
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.