Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Snyper
Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by 4ager

If you could get past juvenile BS you'd be mature :shrug:

So, you basically have no response to the question about your constant drive-by posting of D talking points for trolling purposes? That's essentially it, is it not?

Should you actually wish to debate or discuss any of them (please, start with the abortion issue you've been hot on recently), there have been ample opportunities. Thus far, you've avoided all of them, but here's your chance again. I quoted you recently on the abortion issue, and you ran away. If you want to have a mature debate on that topic, I'm game. Your call.

I've never seen you say anything that comes close to "debate" and I don't much care what you think about what I say. I've heard all the religious ranting, and all the self-righteous "it's about the children", so I don't need to hear it again.

If it's not yours, you have no say in the matter, since it's about freedom of choice. No amount of "debate" will change that, so why waste my time?

Typical.

Can I choose to kill someone that inconveniences me, so long as they aren't yours? At what age does this stop? What about the father; can he commit murder as well to avoid the inconvenience? I can guarantee you that I'll not use a religious argument to dismantle any pro-abortion stance that allows it beyond saving the life of the mother. Try me.

You won't, though. That only further proves the drive-by Democrat talking point trolling that make up your posts.

See?

I knew you'd start out with some illogical, unrealistic BS, which is what makes it all pointless.

You don't want to debate........you want to rant, and I find it boring.

I'm not "pro abortion"
I'm pro "mind your own damn business"

Please, feel free to explain yourself.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
GB1

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by gunswizard
And you're posting here to brag about a disgusting stunt like that?

Dumb Don has a neighbor.

Camp is where you make it.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
This used to be an outdoors forum, excuse me I seem to have forgotten that it has been taken over by crude individuals that post stuff like this. As evidenced by the above posts there are those here that find crass stuff like that amusing. While I don't mind a dirty joke, a steady stream followed by posters seeing if they can top the OP for disgusting comment should be taken to a more appropriate forum dedicated to that type of content.

First world problem.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Johnny Dollar
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk
It's been making the rounds for years. If I recall, T. Lee has even posted it before.

I have trespassed on the Great One's territory - i'm not worthy - blush

Don't worry about it. Terry has posted every joke ever written or told. Most of us don't remember them after a day or two anyway. smile

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
My line is if you need Ativan or Valium before a
MRI, make sure you a cremated. It is a long time in casket

There are fools and damn fools, which one are you?
IC B2

B
BMT Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Free-for-all is one thing sir, crass, disgusting free-for-all is another. I believe you know this sir, but hey if that's the kind of stuff you like by all means carry-on. Your reputation for participating in that kind of content is pretty well known.

If I were you, I would ask Rick for a refund.

"The Church can and should help modern society by tirelessly insisting that the work of women in the home be recognized and respected by all in its irreplaceable value." Apostolic Exhortation On The Family, Pope John Paul II
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

121 members (257wthbylover, 32_20fan, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 300_savage, 257_X_50, 16 invisible), 2,474 guests, and 927 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,643
Posts18,533,670
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.