Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by toad

you are a retard. he had every opportunity to walk away from that unscathed.

Killin' him don't make them right.

In fact, it taints the Federales position.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Seafire
The Feds were definitely armed to the teeth....and manpower wise... I bet there are 50 plus armed Feds, for EACH Malheur protester....

Plenty of OSP out there also....and armed with ARs or M16s....al sporting 30 or 40 round clips...

Observed a batch of "convoys" of Feds coming into town from toward Bend on Hwy 20....saw several convoys of Feds lead by OSP Trooper's Cruisers.. hauling Flood Lights, Concrete Barricades, PortAPotties...backhoes, bull dozers...

Being former Military, its not hard to plainly see when the Feds are getting ready for some serious 'confrontation'....for 8 guys still left out there....

Backhoes, barricades, and porta-potties? Sounds to me like they're settling in for the long haul. Lock down the place, cut off services, and wait 'em out as rbb suggested. That would be the smart move at this point.

And if I had to guess, I'd say the overwhelming numbers and weaponry are not for the 8 protesters, they're for everyone else who's thinking of grabbing his AR, loading up the truck, and driving down. With tensions running high after the shooting, and given what happened in Nevada, that's probably the smart move also.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by toad

you are a retard. he had every opportunity to walk away from that unscathed.

Killin' him don't make them right.

In fact, it taints the Federales position.

if he reached for his gun at the road block, they had to.

if he didn't, he should be alive today.

we'll see what happened if the video footage is released.

otherwise, we may never know. the fact that they even confirmed existence of the video makes me think it'll be released.

Guns don't kill people, drivers with cell phones kill people.
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I wish the sheriff would tell the feds to scoot, and tell the occupiers to scoot, and say, "y'all been pwn'd; go home."

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by RWE
I wish the sheriff would tell the feds to scoot, and tell the occupiers to scoot, and say, "y'all been pwn'd; go home."

I think he tried that earlier.

Guns don't kill people, drivers with cell phones kill people.
IC B2

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They should've listened.

The realization that someone has gotten played like a dime store fiddle doesn't sit well with them in the long run.

They end up doing stupid things.

That applies to the Feds too.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
....if only our southern border were protected with the same fervor.

.... like tears in the rain
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
There is a reminder and lesson in all this. It is important that we remember and stress the true Chain of local Authority and jurisdiction granted by the Constitution.

1. The Individual and his Person and Property.
2. The Mayor of an incorporated City or Municipality and his Officers only within City Limits.
3. The Sheriff of a County and his Officers.
4. The Governor of a State and his Officers.
5. And last the President Of the United States of America and his Officers.

Although we are being lead to believe it is the reverse, The Supreme Court upholds the true chain of Authority as listed above.

Last edited by Bugout4x4; 01/27/16.

When I no longer have the right to protect my own person or property...my person and property have become public property in common.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Have you bothered to look at the real reason WHY those "occupiers" are there? And you think the feds are good guys???

Friggin unbelievable...

B
BFD Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by Seafire
Being former Military, its not hard to plainly see when the Feds are getting ready for some serious 'confrontation'....for 8 guys still left out there....
( the Feds)

Doesn't sound like a bad idea to me. Isn't the first rule of a gun fight to bring a gun and the second rule to bring two? How many feds are too many?

More than likely those feds are there to deter others from coming to join up as much as they are to help shut down the ones there.

That sniper aiming at each persons head sounds like BS to me.

IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
One thing that jumps out at me and makes me stop and think for a bit is the fact that

.at least one "Eye witness" said Mike Browns hands were up and he was unarmed too

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Have you bothered to look at the real reason WHY those "occupiers" are there? And you think the feds are good guys???

Friggin unbelievable...

The "Official narrative" just don't cut it. I think the BLM may have indeed thrown the first blow and this is all because of one "BLM Field Office Manager" Who did not like his Royal Authority over the Serfs from the King to be Challenged.

Anyone like myself who has ever dealt with any of the Dictators in their local Field office can tell you that his say is final even if it doesn't jive with the factual laws on the books. There isn't even a process for appeal and it is impossible to go over their heads.

Any efforts to do so ends up in retaliation, extortion and if pressed a situation just like this one. They seriously are given far too much "Unquestioned" power.

Last edited by Bugout4x4; 01/27/16.

When I no longer have the right to protect my own person or property...my person and property have become public property in common.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Bugout4x4
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

Friggin unbelievable...

The "Official narrative" just don't cut it. I think the BLM may have indeed thrown the first blow and this is all because of one "BLM Field Office Manager" Who did not like his Royal Authority over the Serfs from the King to be Challenged.

Anyone like myself who has ever dealt with any of the Dictators in their local Field office can tell you that his say is final even if it doesn't jive with the factual laws on the books. There isn't even a process for appeal and it is impossible to go over their heads.

Any efforts to do so ends up in retaliation, extortion and if pressed a situation just like this one. They seriously are given far too much power.

BTDT....I walked away from a very good gold claim because of an out of control "minerals manager" who explained to me the various avenues available to him that would end with my equipment being confiscated & my ass in jail...(even though my plan of operation had been approved by his counterpart in the bordering district.)

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Yep, me too...They are above the law and make their own as they see fit. I personally helped expose a local BLM Fire Crew that was running around burning down Historical Landmarks and starting Brush Fires just to get Overtime Hours on their Checks. All they did was transfer the Crew Leader to another Station elsewhere and then cover it up.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What did these idiots expect?

I'm shocked they're letting the others leave without charges.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
when you say you'd rather die than go to a concrete box

and then you say I'll sit out on the porch and wait for 'em to find me with my gun

kinda sets a tone for how you're gonna be handled by the police.

Whites understand this. Black don't seem to grasp it.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I bet Soldier of Fortune magazine subscriptions double. Lol!

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Bugout4x4
Happened to catch the interview on FOX yesterday. The Sherriff was in tears. The Feds have come and stomped on his County. They have no jurisdiction anywhere but in the Fed Park yet they have occupied the whole area with a display of Force, Intimidation and Submission to their authority. This overreach and breech of jurisdiction.

The sheriff's gonna be in a lot more tears if he thinks the Feds don't have jurisdiction in HIS county.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
its not that I'm not sympathetic to their cause, but words mean something.

He didn't mince words and when you're a 60+ year old man, you know what you're saying and the weight of it.

In this day and age of police militarization, he wasn't about to walk away from that situation if he confronted them - hands up or not.

I hope his death wasn't in vein but I'm not sure what good will come from it.

Saw his kids interviewed on TV last night and I was heart broken for them. Man left alot of good living behind for a cause that isn't very clearly defined at this point.

Last edited by KFWA; 01/27/16.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The Feds are unchecked thugs and we really don't know the depth of their subversiveness. Ruby ridge, Branch Davidians and other less known hostile attacks have happened all over America and no charges have ever been filed with court cases leading to convictions to the acts committed by these thugs.

Here in Montana, Chris Kortlander, the owner of a museum in Garyowen, Montana, was raided on suspicion of having stolen Indian artifacts, on the word of a convicted felon. The Feds showed up to his museum with 30 black suburbans and 1 helicopter, barged in, armed to the teeth and put Chris and his staff on the floor with M-16's to the back of their heads and seized a bunch of artifacts.

There was never any action by the Feds afterward that showed any wrongdoing by Kortlander and yet, some of his property is still in possession of the government.

This stuff goes on unchecked and as a society, Americans are still willing to give up more freedom top the government and think they are getting more security...

http://billingsgazette.com/news/sta...a824aad-c2eb-55a6-b51a-c6a6019b3664.html

The raids came during a five-year investigation into Kortlander's alleged dealings in fraudulent artifacts and eagle feathers in violation of federal law. No charges were ever filed. The government dropped its investigation in 2009, and most of the items seized during the raids - including 7th Cavalry memorabilia, other American Indian artifacts and thousands of pages of documents -- have since been returned.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

647 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 10ring1, 1badf350, 007FJ, 1936M71, 62 invisible), 3,207 guests, and 1,351 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,372
Posts18,469,290
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.