Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 24 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 23 24
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by mog75

Planned parenthood is nothing more than a political hoax, about the same as global warming. Just a dnc political operative. If I'm not mistaken pp has endorsed hillary for '16. WTF is that? Can NASA endorse Cruz? Can DOJ endorse Trump?

Beyond that, what if they were donating your tax dollars to them?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Paddler
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Hey Paddler, I don't hate Planned Parenthood. I hate the fact that it simply a money washing operation, where it is given my tax money to be given, in turn, back to Politicians.

That, and the fact your mother wasn't a customer.

PP provides a wide variety of much needed healthcare services to women, especially low income women. Anti-abortion groups lie about PP to further their agenda of undermining a woman's constitutionally protected right to choose.

The far right doesn't care about the truth, and weak politicians cave to prejudice and stupidity. In this morning's Trib, our Governor Herbert said he'll not change his position on cutting funding to PP now that the video makers have been indicted. Spineless dishrag, he is.

This is a really easy issue to understand, unless of course you're stupid, bigoted, sexist, and believe in forcing your values on others. Maybe if women incorporated their uteri Republicans would stop trying to regulate them. Worth a shot, don't you think?

Yeah, yeah.
It's all about the women.

Other topics it's all about chillren...

The hypocrisy of liberals knows no bounds.

But you're brilliant, a bright and shining light in a world of total darkness...
Surrounded by stupid, stupid stupids.

You poor thing, you.

Once again, you and walt are neck in neck for ignoramus of the year award...

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by Snyper
Originally Posted by RWE
Is this a federal grand jury?

otherwise, IIRC, the videos were shot on the east and west coast, not Houston, and the fake ID's were obtained in CA, so how would a jury in Houston find any standing?

The one of the clinics talked about in a video was in Texas

If you people are going to discuss these topics you should at least learn a little bit about them, and not just the crap from the anti-abortion groups, because they will lie.

That's why I asked you arrogant ass.

Given your statement, I learned a little bit more about them, and it turns out one of the videos was shot in Texas. That's where the technician was taught how to do partial birth abortions - as opposed to being a clinic that was just "talked about".

You're connected to the greatest source of information known to man, and you ask about things HERE?

Partial birth abortions are illegal, so no one was being "taught" to do them, and technicians don't perform abortions at all

Do some research at credible sources

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by RWE

otherwise, IIRC, the videos were shot on the east and west coast, not Houston, and the fake ID's were obtained in CA, so how would a jury in Houston find any standing?

If you people are going to discuss these topics you should at least learn a little bit about them, and not just the crap from the anti-abortion groups, because they will lie.

Not surprising that you come out of the woodwork to defend abortion.

Again.

Think whatever you like.
It makes no difference to me.
I just find it hypocritical when y'all talk about "freedom" and "rights" but you only want those for the people you agree with

P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by RWE

That's why I asked you arrogant ass.

Given your statement, I learned a little bit more about them, and it turns out one of the videos was shot in Texas. That's where the technician was taught how to do partial birth abortions - as opposed to being a clinic that was just "talked about".

You're connected to the greatest source of information known to man, and you ask about things HERE?

Partial birth abortions are illegal, so no one was being "taught" to do them, and technicians don't perform abortions at all

Do some research at credible sources

Correct, most of the stuff posted here is crazy crap, completely unbelievable to sane folks. I come here just to provide accurate information from the world of reality. Sometimes I get the impression that people don't appreciate my efforts.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Think whatever you like.
I just find it hypocritical when y'all talk about "freedom" and "rights" but you only want those for the people you agree with

You are omitting someone's rights.

The unborn baby's.

Thank you for the fine example of hypocrisy.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RWE
He's not defending abortion, he's just a "mind my own business" type of guy according to his own words in the other thread.

Which is why he pops in to categorically refer to others as "you people" and explain how everyone else is stupid.

I didn't call anyone stupid, but if you can't admit many of the comments made here on this and many other topics are moronic then you're not being honest with yourself.

"You people" isn't derogatory. It's descriptive

When people start talking about "rip the baby out and make the mother kill it" or "lets kill 5 year olds if they aren't convenient", then stupid is a fitting adjective for their ideas. It also shows they don't really want to have a rational discussion

At least you do make an effort sometimes
Why is it surprising I tend to say the same things in these threads when that's what everyone else does?

Are you going to pretend it's not the pattern?

Look at ArcherHunter's stupid crap for a good example, then watch him throw a tantrum over me pointing out the truth

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Go Carlie!!!

Never let the facts prevent you from working a lie even when the rest of the world have walked away from the lie!

Carly Fiorina Continued to Lie About Planned Parenthood at Fox's Undercard GOP Debate

"Here are the facts," she said in the debate. "Planned Parenthood engages in partial birth abortion, in late-term abortion. They alter those abortion techniques to harvest and sell body parts."

To be clear: There is no evidence that Planned Parenthood sells fetal tissue for profit. But the video at the center of the grand jury's investigation has proved a useful piece of evidence for Fiorina over the course of this campaign

Damn those facts!!! Looking for traction please!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Think whatever you like.

The unborn baby's.

Unborn fetuses have no rights.
That's the law, whether you happen to agree or not.

It's also not your right to tell anyone else how to live.
You get to make those choices for yourself alone

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Still waiting on Snyper to explain how his stay out of everyone else's business relates to the killing of babies for convenience.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Think whatever you like.

The unborn baby's.

Blacks and women once had no rights under the law. Was that right just because it was legal?

Oh, and you're not exactly correct. An unborn baby does have rights and legal status of it is injured or killed by anyone other than the mother.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
"Correct, most of the stuff posted here is crazy crap, completely unbelievable to sane folks. I come here just to provide accurate information from the world of reality. Sometimes I get the impression that people don't appreciate my efforts."

How in the hell did I make it 50+ years without your insight???

FJB & FJT
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

The unborn baby's.

You're a total dumbass and a liar.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unborn_Victims_of_Violence_Act

The Unborn Victims of Violence Act of 2004 (Public Law 108-212) is a United States law which recognizes a child in utero as a legal victim, if they are injured or killed during the commission of any of over 60 listed federal crimes of violence. The law defines "child in utero" as "a member of the species Homo sapiens, at any stage of development, who is carried in the womb".[1]

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
P
Paddler Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by Raeford
"Correct, most of the stuff posted here is crazy crap, completely unbelievable to sane folks. I come here just to provide accurate information from the world of reality. Sometimes I get the impression that people don't appreciate my efforts."

How in the hell did I make it 50+ years without your insight???

Apparently, life grades on the curve. Somebody has to fall two standard deviations below the mean. Congrats!

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by northwestalaska

To be clear: There is no evidence that Planned Parenthood sells fetal tissue for profit. But the video at the center of the grand jury's investigation has proved a useful piece of evidence for Fiorina over the course of this campaign

Damn those facts!!! Looking for traction please!

Nice weasels words. Use stupid accounting BS to deny the words "for profit".

FACT: Planned Parenthood sells aborted fetal tissue. This money may not be strictly "profit", but it is money they wouldn't otherwise have and makes PP more profitable.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Piddler gets all warm and cozy by sucking the brains out of an unborn child, could anything be more repulsive? I only pity him, he's not worth talking about!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RWE
He's not defending abortion, he's just a "mind my own business" type of guy according to his own words in the other thread.

Which is why he pops in to categorically refer to others as "you people" and explain how everyone else is stupid.

I didn't call anyone stupid, but if you can't admit many of the comments made here on this and many other topics are moronic then you're not being honest with yourself.

"You people" isn't derogatory. It's descriptive

When people start talking about "rip the baby out and make the mother kill it" or "lets kill 5 year olds if they aren't convenient", then stupid is a fitting adjective for their ideas. It also shows they don't really want to have a rational discussion

At least you do make an effort sometimes
Why is it surprising I tend to say the same things in these threads when that's what everyone else does?

Are you going to pretend it's not the pattern?

Look at ArcherHunter's stupid crap for a good example, then watch him throw a tantrum over me pointing out the truth

What truth?
I'll hold the tantrum for someone deserving.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Has paddler ever post a pic of his Caprivi?

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Archerhunter
You wanna cut down abortion numbers have the doc extract the infant live and make the mother kill it.

Her choice:
Chopping block.
Stab repeatedly with a butcher knife.
Electrocution.
Lethal injection.
One gun firing squad.
Hang from the gallows.
Drowning.
Strangulation.
Smother with a pillow.
Slit its throat.
Baby seal it with a ball bat.
Explosives.

Whatever, it's her choice.
And she gets to do the deed.
Hands on wet work...

By "stupid crap" did you mean this?

(very clever use of vocabulary, by the way.
Stupid crap...
Someone remind me to write that down)

I think you're just upset because if my suggestion were a requirement you and puddleholer and other abortion "doctors" would be out of business.

Any truth in that?
I'm still holding back tantrum.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
How many little necks have you wrung?
Throats slit?
Stabbings and chopping blocks?

I'm gonna continue hold back the tantrum because I'm sure it was difficult growing up a momma's boy with 2 dads.

But I'm a real dad.
One who accepts his gender and his role.

You baby killers don't want to meet me.
And you God damned sure don't want to experience a tantrum.

Go jump in a lake.
Lake of fire...

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

Page 7 of 24 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

578 members (10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 65 invisible), 2,641 guests, and 1,314 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,515
Posts18,509,518
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.