Page 10 of 24 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 23 24
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Originally Posted by Archerhunter
He reloads his cartridges for maximized performance.

And has BDC and ft/lb impact charts out to 4000 yards/meters.
In English and German.

Yup. wink

ya mean you guys don't???? whistle

Mine are both in sophisticated English ( like the Rich in London Speak)... and in HochDeutsch.. Plus Parisian French...

I deleted the Espanole Option...hear enough of that in line at Walmart.. whether its good Spanish or Bad Spanish.... its an irritating language to my ear...
Nope,I just gotta kill stuff with peon scopes,rifles and bullets. Some scopes speak Span-gish to me though. smile

You did know that paddler uses bullets that return if they don't hit the target,paper or game.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
In extreme cases, where the continued gestation of the child would threaten the mother's life I can stomach abortion.

Other than that, they're murdering unborn children as a form of birth control.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You did know that paddler uses bullets that return if they don't hit the target,paper or game.

We don't have to buy boomerang bullets.
We can make our own by smashing them with a hammer before chambering them.

grin

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by CCCC
Snyper - clearly 4ager has completely dismantled your position.

You say the fetus is human. If, as you also say, no one other than the mother has any right to decide the fate of this human being through possible abortion, why then is it not the sole "right" of any mother to kill a child once it is outside the womb?

P.S. - it already has been established that legality alone is not a substitute for morality or ethical behavior.

I'm not going to bother arguing with irrational crap such as that since it's been used repeatedly

It's "been established" you don't get to dictate ethics and morals for others.

That job has been taken by ISIS

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by Snyper
You keep repeating yourself

The father has no choice because he's not the one taking all the risk.

The unborn child still has no rights, just like the dog example I used.

The Nazi crap is exactly that....crap

Slavery was legal, but now it's not

Abortion was illegal and now it is

Both are improvements, whether you happen to agree or not

Margaret Sanger was part and parcel of the Nazi planning, and the creator of Planned Parenthood for the same reasons; eugenics. This is historical fact.

The dog analogy fails because the child is, as you admit, human.

Because something is legal, or illegal, does not make it morally or ethically right. This is entirely the case in point, and thus the references to blacks and women formerly having no rights is accurate. You cannot simply dismiss those points as they are pertinent to the issue at hand.

The father is, in fact, taking substantial risks in the case of the child. However, that is irrelevant to the discussion as it is illegal to discriminate between the sexes, illegal to give rights and privileges differently between the sexes, and if under your concept the child is mere property of the mother then it is equally so property of the father based upon biology and the anti-discrimination laws.

In light of this, please continue.

Why should I continue when all you do is parrot the same things endlessly?

The father isn't risking anything because a a pregnancy, and to even suggest that shows you're not serious, or not smart.

Sanger died before abortions were legal, and she didn't support them at all, showing you know the buzzwords but not the details

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You say the fetus is human. If, as you also say, no one other than the mother has any right to decide the fate of this human being through possible abortion, why then is it not the sole "right" of any mother to kill a child once it is outside the womb?

P.S. - it already has been established that legality alone is not a substitute for morality or ethical behavior.

I'm not going to bother arguing with irrational crap such as that since it's been used repeatedly

Irrational? The argument presented to you is entirely logical and rational. There is no hyperbole, no ad hominem, and only a very logical, legal, and rational progression from accepted fact (state of baby being human through a discussion of humans as property to law, etc).

I've very much be interested in your refutation of the argument presented. Please do continue.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Margaret Sanger was part and parcel of the Nazi planning, and the creator of Planned Parenthood for the same reasons; eugenics. This is historical fact.

The dog analogy fails because the child is, as you admit, human.

Because something is legal, or illegal, does not make it morally or ethically right. This is entirely the case in point, and thus the references to blacks and women formerly having no rights is accurate. You cannot simply dismiss those points as they are pertinent to the issue at hand.

The father is, in fact, taking substantial risks in the case of the child. However, that is irrelevant to the discussion as it is illegal to discriminate between the sexes, illegal to give rights and privileges differently between the sexes, and if under your concept the child is mere property of the mother then it is equally so property of the father based upon biology and the anti-discrimination laws.

In light of this, please continue.

Why should I continue when all you do is parrot the same things endlessly?

The father isn't risking anything because a a pregnancy, and to even suggest that shows you're not serious, or not smart.

Sanger died before abortions were legal, and she didn't support them at all, showing you know the buzzwords but not the details

The father is at risk for at least 18 years of financial support. That is a risk and that is undeniable. Is it the same risk? No, but it is a risk.

Sanger came up because you insisted that the allusion to Nazis was incorrect; it is not historically. And, she did in fact support abortions - through her eugenics work and during the creation of PP for the purpose of eugenics. However, it is a red herring.

Now, please continue to refute the argument presented to you.

As for repetition; you're quite handy at the same.

Last edited by 4ager; 01/30/16.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Let's sum this up, Snyper.

You're making a dual argument of property rights and of risk. It's really the only two arguments available to the pro-abortion side.

The property rights argument fails miserably once the biological and logical concession must be made that the baby is in fact human, and a distinct individual human. From there, the only property rights argument (the "it's hers to do with it as she sees fit" argument) falls due the illegality and immorality of slavery, which is the only means of one human reducing another to property. To defend abortion on these grounds would necessitate defending slavery.

To the risk argument, the mother is not the only person taking a risk. The father clearly has a financial risk involved. The child is literally risking it's life. When balancing those risks, the risk of one's life outweighs any other risks involved. Only when the life of the mother is at risk, medically, are those risks balanced and does the maxim of self-defense come into play, or in the case of rape/incest the causation of a violent bodily harm causing the pregnancy, and this easily negated in the earliest days for the same self-defense rationale.

So, there is no irrational argument made here. There is no illogical argument made here. Please address each, as they sum up and attack your two positions quite discretely. I await your answers.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E

We don't have to buy boomerang bullets.
We can make our own by smashing them with a hammer before chambering them.

grin

I only buy bullets that don't miss. Just like the rifles I own. whistle grin

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Hell yeah.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
BTW - if the socially and politically emasculated Paddler wants to join in the same argument, he should feel free to do so.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
He reloads his cartridges for maximized performance.

And has BDC and ft/lb impact charts out to 4000 yards/meters.
In English and German.

Yup. wink

ya mean you guys don't???? whistle

Mine are both in sophisticated English ( like the Rich in London Speak)... and in HochDeutsch.. Plus Parisian French...

I deleted the Espanole Option...hear enough of that in line at Walmart.. whether its good Spanish or Bad Spanish.... its an irritating language to my ear...
Nope,I just gotta kill stuff with peon scopes,rifles and bullets. Some scopes speak Span-gish to me though. smile

wadda ya wanna bet that Padidler has a $50K gun with a $48.85 Tasco on top... the some quick thinking clerk told him it was a $5000.00 scope....

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
The clerk sold him a scope from the German company Scheitz & Schitznel.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
wadda ya wanna bet that Padidler has a $50K gun with a $48.85 Tasco on top... the some quick thinking clerk told him it was a $5000.00 scope....

Hey Seafire - be careful. You can point out all of the weird and stupid things about Padidler you wish - until the cows come home - but don't start insinuating anything about those Tasco scopes. Padidler may not have normal emotional responses, but other folks do. I sure don't have any high-priced and fancy rifles, but have some Tascos that work as good as anything else - for me. Now, cut it out. grin

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
You own Tasco's? shocked

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Snyper are you saying we get rid of all laws and have a free for all.Thats insane.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You own Tasco's? shocked

Me too.
[embarrassed]

They make nice pegs for my 39 dollar walmart tent.

grin

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Hey Seafire - be careful. You can point out all of the weird and stupid things about Padidler you wish - until the cows come home - but don't start insinuating anything about those Tasco scopes. Padidler may not have normal emotional responses, but other folks do. I sure don't have any high-priced and fancy rifles, but have some Tascos that work as good as anything else - for me. Now, cut it out. grin

Sorry Paul...

didn't mean to insult your scope collection....

I own Leupolds and a batch of other brand stuff to include a serviceable scope brand called Taco.... wait a minute... there is an S between that A and C.... eek

Never mind..... grin

Campfire Member
Campfire Member

You say both are improvements, however using your logic if slavery was still legal you would have no problem owning a few, it would be, after all, legal.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Irrational? The argument presented to you is entirely logical and rational. There is no hyperbole, no ad hominem, and only a very logical, legal, and rational progression from accepted fact (state of baby being human through a discussion of humans as property to law, etc).

I've very much be interested in your refutation of the argument presented. Please do continue.

It's not rational to ask why someone can't murder a child after it's born.

Abortions are done before the child is viable.

The "argument presented" is the argument parroted since the first post, and the repetition is pointless.

It's none of your business what others do as long as it's legal and it doesn't affect you directly

The morals and ethics of others aren't your concern either

Page 10 of 24 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 23 24

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

562 members (1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 257 roberts, 204guy, 257wthbylover, 10gaugemag, 60 invisible), 2,295 guests, and 1,292 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,505
Posts18,509,279
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.