Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Well, this is a new twist on these types of incidents.

https://news.yahoo.com/chicago-police-officer-suing-family-170900524.html

Confucius say: He who angers you.......controls you.

My Lifestance is one of Secular Humanism.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
from the article: Mom's response:

I had a promising honor student who always talked about all the great things he was going to do and he [the officer] talks about his stress? Where does the disrespect stop?"

in the ghetto, SSDD......

good thing there isn't one mother in the ghetto that claims she had a son that was no good... they were all Promising Young Men, who were getting their lives together and were planning on being the Next Martin Luther King, or George Washington Carver....

must be the old Saying..."only the Good die young"..... whistle

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
One obvious solution is to declare certain areas/neighborhoods as police free zones. Why send police to those areas let those those people who have little or no respect for law enforcement settle their own problems. Please stop using word Ghetto you might insult Jewish members posting on this forum.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Slavek
One obvious solution is to declare certain areas/neighborhoods as police free zones. Why send police to those areas let those those people who have little or no respect for law enforcement settle their own problems. Please stop using word Ghetto you might insult Jewish members posting on this forum.

American Jews know what ghetto means here. They aren't offended.

As for the cessation of police involvement (or any economic involvement by others, including tax dollars); we can only wish for that - those moves have been deemed "racist" by the courts because the black racists insist on living like leaches off the rest of society. Their parasitism requires the involvement of the worthwhile.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Slum is the right word

Last edited by Armednfree; 01/30/16.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I had a promising honor student who always talked about all the great things he was going to do and he [the officer] talks about his stress? Where does the disrespect stop?"
I suppose it's normal for promising honor students to go after the old man with a baseball bat? Maybe the great thing he planned to was bat .300 on Pappy's head.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Seafire
good thing there isn't one mother in the ghetto that claims she had a son that was no good... they were all Promising Young Men, who were getting their lives together and were planning on being the Next Martin Luther King, or George Washington Carver....

I must make it a point to visit a ghetto one day soon, from the way they're described they must be a nice place to visit. crazy

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by Seafire

I must make it a point to visit a ghetto one day soon, from the way they're described they must be a nice place to visit. crazy

Come by San Francisco's. There are Range Rovers and Mercedes and Jaguars all over the place.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The deceased, Quintonio LeGrier, was no doubt headed for a bright future as an MIT-trained asstrofizzizist.....'n sheeit.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wow. I like it on its face value.

But then, this is the guy that shot an old lady that just opened her door?

Again- it is rarely a good idea to ever involve the police.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
IC B3

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C

He was gonna turn his life around……...

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
He was gonna turn his life around……...

He did. That's why he took two in the back.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

421 members (10gaugemag, 1minute, 1beaver_shooter, 16gage, 19rabbit52, 17CalFan, 50 invisible), 2,617 guests, and 1,249 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,551
Posts18,510,327
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.