Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
BTW, nobody really cares about this.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I've been trying to find one news outlet that had a dialog different than it's now all Trump and Rubio. I can't find one...anywhere.

I don't worry about things like that. I vote my own way, not what the news tells me. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I've been trying to find one news outlet that had a dialog different than it's now all Trump and Rubio. I can't find one...anywhere.

Was it a Ron Paul news letter, or infowars maybe?

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This is probably what happened. Some staffer probably read and misinterpreted a Tweet or text message about Carson "heading home". That staffer probably told Steve King because Cruz was busy doing something else. King got excited for his friend and before doing due diligence, he Tweeted out the message. Cruz probably didn't even know he had done it at the time. Either that or King came in and told Cruz that Carson had dropped out, and he believed him. There was probably not any collusion to intentionally steal votes from Carson. It was probably something Cruz was told and he made the same mistake that any of us in a position of leadership have made and he believed his people. Then when the truth was figured out, he was guilty by association. He does need to be held accountable for what his people do or say that reflects on him. But to say he knowingly stole votes from Carson is another story.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ted apologizes whistle

video

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 700LH
Ted apologizes whistle

video

That's about all he can do at this point. It's in Carson's hands now. If he shrugs off the apology, this will linger as a festering wound. If he accepts the apology in earnest, this will be nothing in a week.

MOLON LABE
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
If Cruz knew or not is besides the point. King is his man and Cruz is responsible for his conduct on his behalf and King thought it would be ok. You lay down with dogs you wake with fleas. I've grown up around enough of the Christian in word not heart types here in the south to recognize who Cruze is.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A trump supporter that can recognize a holy man. Thats rich grin

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
If Cruz knew or not is besides the point. King is his man and Cruz is responsible for his conduct on his behalf and King thought it would be ok. You lay down with dogs you wake with fleas. I've grown up around enough of the Christian in word not heart types here in the south to recognize who Cruze is.

Of course he's accountable for what people do around him. No one has deputed that. But unless you have any proof that he knowingly deceived anyone other than your dogs with fleas theory, I'm going to treat it as nothing more than that, a theory. And you're entitled to it. I just don't have to agree.

Last edited by OutlawPatriot; 02/02/16.

MOLON LABE
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by watch4bear
A trump supporter that can recognize a holy man. Thats rich grin

You of all people need to STFU you have no room to talk about anything , you are a [bleep] POS pervert.

IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
This is probably what happened. Some staffer probably read and misinterpreted a Tweet or text message about Carson "heading home". That staffer probably told Steve King because Cruz was busy doing something else. King got excited for his friend and before doing due diligence, he Tweeted out the message. Cruz probably didn't even know he had done it at the time. Either that or King came in and told Cruz that Carson had dropped out, and he believed him. There was probably not any collusion to intentionally steal votes from Carson. It was probably something Cruz was told and he made the same mistake that any of us in a position of leadership have made and he believed his people. Then when the truth was figured out, he was guilty by association. He does need to be held accountable for what his people do or say that reflects on him. But to say he knowingly stole votes from Carson is another story.

No, Cruz for brains, that's *not* what happened.

Ted Cruz campaigners thought Carson was out, if you believe that BS.

Regardless of that, TC's people asked Carson if he was quittin.

Carson said no.

THEN:

The "Ted Cruz 2016" account sent a communication claiming Carson was dropping out of the race, and instructing all Cruzons to report this "fact" to the public at the caucuses, and set forth the strategy to be employed: that Carson supporters were to be told their vote wouldn't count, and to switch their vote to Cruz.

The communication went out at 7:01 p.m., right at the start of the caucuses.

King picked it up from the Cruzons that got the message.

Cruz initially denied it had happened, til he was slapped in the face with the evidence.

Then he apologized, but offered no regret or attempt to reconcile or correct the situation.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...cruz-camp-of-foul-play-at-iowa-caucuses/

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Whether it was Cruz or one of his staff matters less than the votes that should have gone to Dr Carson didnt.
... and "sorry" seems to fall a bit short of making things right.

the apology (to me at least) seemed very much like his "Poison Pill" explanation that he gave to MK (made up to look like a Vampire Streetwalker) of FNC fame, in that he needed to explain away something that made him look something less than savory.... and is beginning to remind me of a certain wrinkled serial liar who is married to a serial sex predator.

Lets hope this is the last time RC needs to explain away anything, and that a person of character occupies the White House in 2017.

.... like tears in the rain
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Which candidate is a "person of character?"

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Well, let's see:

Theodore and his chipmunks get caught red-handed.

Denies it happened.

When he can't deny it anymore, he:

Blames it on a video.

Said somebody else was responsible, and that that person did what he had to do.

Says I won the election, so.........., sorry.

Now let's move on, nobody ever held responsible, just one o' those things.

What difference, at this point, does it make?

Where have I seen this before, the Munsters?

No, that's not it..........

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer
Which candidate is a "person of character?"

if someone held a revolver to my head and I had to give the correct answer? Ben Carson .

He doesnt have a snowballs chance of being elected though.

.... like tears in the rain
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Trump disciples are such an ethical lot. Bwhahahaha

Even I didn't imagine their whining would be so loud.

Here's the tweet that started it all.

CNN Politics
✔ ‎@CNNPolitics

After the #IAcaucus, @RealBenCarson plans to take a break from campaigning http://cnn.it/Iowa http://cnn.it/1WYvJ0J

6:52 PM - 1 Feb 2016

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
If any more proof was needed, this thread proves that Trumpeteers are every bit as thin skinned as their clay-footed idol. They can dish it out but they can't take it.

Wait til the Hillary murder squad rolls out their bag of tricks. It'll take a man with Cruz's guts to relegate the Clintonstas to the gallery of criminals where they belong - once and for all!

Let's keep our eye on the prize - no more communists in the WH ever again!!

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty of give me death! P. Henry

Deus vult!

Rhodesians all now

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I've been told that Cruz is a nasty guy...........

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Right? The telling thing is that they haven't been able to pin anything legitimate on Cruz yet. The more people try to make mountains out of mole hills the more America loves Cruz for being honest. It must be frustrating for the guys playing politics.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Trump disciples are such an ethical lot. Bwhahahaha

Even I didn't imagine their whining would be so loud.

Here's the tweet that started it all.

CNN Politics
✔ ‎@CNNPolitics

After the #IAcaucus, @RealBenCarson plans to take a break from campaigning http://cnn.it/Iowa http://cnn.it/1WYvJ0J

6:52 PM - 1 Feb 2016

Like a good Cruzon, half a spun story is always the best one.

Yes, Cruz supporters saw what CNN had reported.

Then, they asked Carson if it was true. Carson said no.

Then, at 7:01 p.m., the message from "Ted Cruz 2016" was:

"CNN is reporting that Ben Carson will stop campaigning after Iowa. Make sure to tell all your peers at the caucus supporting Carson that they should coalesce around the true conservative that will be in the race for the long hall: Ted Cruz."

A later message encouraged Cruzons to tell Carson supporters that their vote for Carson was wasted and to switch to Cruz.

No doubt about the malice, intent and lack of honesty.

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

141 members (1lesfox, 44mc, 35, 7887mm08, 10Glocks, 300_savage, 13 invisible), 1,060 guests, and 957 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,845
Posts18,517,417
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.