Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
On the Commie ticket, I think Hillary is finished so that leaves the Bern unless Blomberg or Shotgun Joe step in.

I have no idea who'll win on the Republican side. Seems like now it will be Trump vs. the rest. I'd think Cruz would have the best shot if it's not Trump.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Go Trump!

The things that come to those that wait may be the things left by those who got there first.

Unk
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hillary is not finished. New Hampshire always votes for the most liberal candidates from both parties. My bet would be Trump at this point, as the conservative vote is still split between Cruz, Rubio and Carson.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
R
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
R
I think Hildabitch wins on the commie side. She is right about the blacks voting for her. Don't think there are quite enough Yankee transplants at this point to put Bern over the top.

I suspect Trump will win on the GOP side unless he really flubs up the debate or shoots someone between now and then.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Carson needs to pull the plug along with Christie and Carly
Bush should but won't

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hilary is not done & will win SC fairly easily.

On the GOP side, since there's aother dumb-szz debate, it'll probably be whoever does himself the least amount of damage in the debate.

But likely be close between Trump & Cruz.

MM

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
With Trump's locked in 35% of the R votes, and six other guys still in the race, it's hard to see how Cruz can get to 36% and beat him.

It's kinda like an 8 point Whitetail Buck..... he can only score so high before you run out of places to put any more "eighths".

In a two-man race, Trumps' 35% would be sucking hard. With 8 people contesting, it keeps anyone from winning outright.

Neither Trump nor Cruz have a prayer in a brokered convention, and neither can win the nomination outright as long as the other stays in the race.

That will be even more clear after Super Tuesday.

Good chance for another Clinton/Bush election this Fall.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hitlery will do everything she can to rally the black vote. It's her only chance at this point. If she doesn't win decisively in SC, her campaign is going to falter very badly and may be done.

On the R side, several need to drop out. There are too many in the race at this point to get a true polling. At least after SC, unless a candidate pulls a Kasich and surprisingly does well, many of the remaining Rs will fall away.

Super Tuesday is where it starts really shaking out, and it will be here very soon.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by curdog4570

Yup. And to think...it's all because Republicans want to make sure their candidate is liberal enough.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by ltppowell

Yup. And to think...it's all because Republicans want to make sure their candidate is liberal enough.

So you honestly believe there are 5 blue states from the last 4 elections that Cruz could win?

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I was watching the news this morning (Fox) where a waitress (female AND Blue Collar) was asked and she voted for Trump. That one sample speaks volumes and I don't think he can be beat. My only hope he doesn't turn out to be the Trojan Horse I still think he is, but I will still vote for him, for unlike some here, it is the logical and not emotional thing to do.

As for the democrats, Hillary will still get to the top, unless the FBI component kicks in..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Originally Posted by ltppowell

So you honestly believe there are 5 blue states from the last 4 elections that Cruz could win?

Kinda reminds me of the Paultards....

dave

[Linked Image]

Only accurate rifles are interesting.
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
I think Cruz will do better than expected in S.C. The Bush folks are trying to pee on the post and claim S.C. as theirs but that is not likely. I think it is a Trump/Cruz race throughout most of the South.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
What southern primary state, other than Texas do you see Cruz winning?

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by isaac
What southern primary state, other than Texas do you see Cruz winning?

It depends upon who else and how many are still in the GOP race. If it comes down to Trump v. Cruz, that could get interesting quickly. With all the rest of the ankle-biters in there, it's just a damned mess.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
That.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
SC may not be such a sure thing for Hitlery as it once was. I looked at a graph of the polls and she is trending down and has been for months. Bernie is on the upswing and will likely continue in that direction with his NH win.

Granted, right now it's about 30% for Bern and 60% for Hil, but that could tighten considerably in the coming days.

I remember in the not so distant past when dem primary voters started fleeing Hil like rats on a sinking ship.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I hope Hilary wins and gets the nomination. We can only imagine how many more scandals will come about before Nov. She had destroyed herself and the FBI with others are telling the story. The liberals will still vote for her but her record will really hurt her in purple states.

Trump takes it until most of the rest drop out. I see a brokered convention on the way. That's the only reason some of the others stay in.

Do not feed the bear!

White Bear sometimes treads on thin ice...
byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
meh....Clinton and Trump will win SC. Maybe Rubio or Cruz.

Also, folks here do not want to see another Bush in office.

Lastly, there is a debate here, which could upset everything.

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

514 members (257Bob, 12344mag, 260Remguy, 25classic, 2500HD, 222Sako, 56 invisible), 2,660 guests, and 1,315 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,294
Posts18,486,965
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.