Hop To
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by gitem_12
So if we evolved from apes, of which there are millions of today, and millions of humans today...what happened to the supposed ones in between?

We evolved from a common ancestor, and over 99% of all species have gone extinct.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Believing in a theory does NOT mean one doesn't also believe in God. I believe evolution is part of Gods ultimate design. To deny that God could provide the mechanism for animals to survive and adapt to external variables is selling God short. To believe that we know more than God does or that we understand fully what God does is pretty bold.

Were dinosaurs real? If so was man walking with them? Is the earth less than 10,000 years old?

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If everything was created as it exist today, everything would fit into place... As to a missing link... It was never missing, been here since beginning of time, just a little closer kin to the ape, both mentally and physically.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
So if we evolved from apes, of which there are millions of today, and millions of humans today...what happened to the supposed ones in between?

Ahh, those progenitors are called "transitional forms", the fossils of which Darwin was certain would be unearthed post haste.

They're still looking for them......

Every once in a while one turns up.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

We evolved from a common ancestor, and over 99% of all species have gone extinct.

Which demostrates the laws of Thermodynamics, and flies in the face of Evolutionary Theory.

IC B2

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Bluemonday

Which demostrates the laws of Thermodynamics, and flies in the face of Evolutionary Theory.

The earth is not a closed system, and there is nothing about species going extinct that is contrary to the Theory of Evolution.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

The earth is not a closed system, and there is nothing about species going extinct that is contrary to the Theory of Evolution.

BULLSCHIDT.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A

BULLSCHIDT.

So you are asserting the earth is a closed system?

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

Ahh, those progenitors are called "transitional forms", the fossils of which Darwin was certain would be unearthed post haste.

They're still looking for them......

Every once in a while one turns up.

It must get lonely living in your own little world.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

So you are asserting the earth is a closed system? [/quote]

Of course not. I have a time machine on the back porch. I've also been all over the Universe, ain't you?

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Holy fugk T. You got one going here huh? lol

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

A
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
A
TZ, good to hear. Good on the teacher and good on you all for doing a great job of raising young ones.

Last edited by Akbob5; 02/12/16.

Bob
Enjoy life now -- it has an expiration date.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
^^^^
This

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A

So you are asserting the earth is a closed system?

Of course not. I have a time machine on the back porch. I've also been all over the Universe, ain't you?[/quote]

Grandpa, it's time for you to put down the Ghost Train Haze and go to bed.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Akbob5
TZ, good to hear. Good on the teacher and hood on you all for doing a great job of raising young ones.

Sure, don't encourage and nurture a child's critical thinking skills. If there is a question you can't understand, don't think about it rationally, because the answer obviously is "God did it"!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I believe in evolution and am also a creationist. There is no inconsistency in the steps in creation in Genesis and scientific theory, only in literal interpretationists insistence that words like 'day' meant something to a tmmeless (that is what omnipresent means) God or that nothing can be different than their opinion (which is ego not faith driven)

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by JBGQUICK
I believe in evolution and am also a creationist. There is no inconsistency in the steps in creation in Genesis and scientific theory, only in literal interpretationists insistence that words like 'day' meant something to a tmmeless (that is what omnipresent means) God or that nothing can be different than their opinion (which is ego not faith driven)

So you read the Bible like a progressive reads the Constitution? Words just have no meaning.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I see no harm in believing in Evolution or the Big Bang.

I just know that God created evolution and was the creator of the Big Bang.

Pretty simple if you ask me.

But then again I had the blessing of getting to spend about 8 minutes with my Creator.

Still haven't figured out why he sent me back. His plan not mine is what matters, this I know. There is no one or anything that can or will change this knowledge.

If anyone who is in doubt and might want to talk about my experience then please feel free to reach out via pm.

Last edited by Strick9; 02/12/16.

Lowcountry Wildlife Management
Knowing Wildlife Beyond Science
[email protected]
Genesis 9;2
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Evolution is simply an ongoing process, and an extremely well documented one at that. No conflicts what so ever with all the varied versions of spontaneous creation.

Last edited by 1minute; 02/12/16.

1Minute
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yep. That's how I want to raise kids. Just believe...because.

Incidentally, every religious apologetic argument ultimately reduces down to a Circular Argument from Ignorance.

Or...as I like to call it...IDKQEDGOD! grin

That is why you can never change a 'believer's' mind with factual data. It's also called confirmation bias...

First you believe...than you interpret... blush frown

It ain't what you don't know that makes you an idiot...it's what you know for certain, that just ain't so...

Most people don't want to believe the truth~they want the truth to be what they believe.

Stupidity has no average...
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

527 members (1Longbow, 160user, 10Glocks, 1936M71, 007FJ, 1badf350, 62 invisible), 2,406 guests, and 1,222 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,442
Posts18,489,508
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.