Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Seafire

or work for the city of Flagstaff....

I don't remember where I read it but I'm pretty sure Flagstaff let him go, I'm would imagine he was canned for being a pill drunk.

makes one wonder if those items you're peddling aren't HOT...

Damn good possibility.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
We ignore him and he won't get banned...

Bingo, Ignoring a problem doesn't make it go away.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Rick's already banned him under numerous aliases.

Maybe he needs to fix this one too?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Yup.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by 12344mag

I don't remember where I read it but I'm pretty sure Flagstaff let him go, I'm would imagine he was canned for being a pill drunk.

Damn good possibility.

Why don't you post those statements in definite terms instead of using weasel words in order to protect yourself from slander/defamation/libel?

Confucius say: He who angers you.......controls you.

My Lifestance is one of Secular Humanism.

IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
From the Classifieds on a $4000 item...

Originally Posted By Daveh
http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads...rt#Post10950576

Makes me want to buy from you...

Why would you make that post here? What do you hope to gain by doing so? To intimidate me into compliant silence in order to sell here? To look better than a winner to make your loser self feel better? Looks like it, you lowlife scumbag puke. Get lost. Or better yet, stick to to the other forum. Oh wait, you won't even post there.

I have made 17 successful sales totaling over $11k in the last 6 weeks. What part of that aren't you understanding?

Everybody knows that the 'other' forum is for pure lunacy fun while this one is for 'straight' sales. What part of this don't you understand, Dave? Sheeesh! tired

You can't stand to see somebody else succeed......you horrific, pathetic thing. Glad my great, wonderful customers are not you. I wouldn't sell to you to save my life.

and wants someone to mail him a check for $4k first and then he'll ship the item???

I'd trust this looney tune about as far as I could throw Texas...

Actually I sold that item to a gentlemen on another forum. And you're correct......he didn't send me a check. He deposited a cashier's check from his bank directly into my bank account before I shipped.

17 buyers have trusted me, many others wanted to buy but were too late, and many have posted their reference about me on this website. Given this, the feeling that I have.......is that you and just a few others here are alone in your thinking. Everybody doesn't have a need to hate a stranger or a successful somebody-else, Seafire.

Last edited by Hombre; 02/13/16.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Hell 17 sales in 6 weeks? Got an FFL? ATF might want to know. wink

I like liberals-------------------------------------they make good bear bait! grin
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Hombre

Damn good possibility.

Why don't you post those statements in definite terms instead of using weasel words in order to prot

ect yourself from slander/defamation/libel?

Little early to be popping pills and tipping back old Grand dad isn't it?

Or is tonight a Boones farm kind of night

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Damn good possibility.

Why don't you post those statements in definite terms instead of using weasel words in order to protect yourself from slander/defamation/libel?

blow it out your ass...

you claim not to be who you are...

what was your reason for that other than to try and hide your identity... and then your selling stuff on the campfire and bragging about how much and to how many...

I could care less.. but I have an issue when you going to take advantage of what this forum offers for your benefit and then use the same forum to promote a War on Law Enforcement Officers, like any lockstep goosestepping DemocRAT...

the same guys that put their lives on the line so that people like you can abuse your 'first amendment rights'....

you wanna sue me for slander and libel for that, knock yourself out you POS...

and you wanna sue me for making an assumption that I wonder how much of your stuff your peddling is HOT.. knock yourself out on that also... you won't be the first or last crook peddling HOT Stuff on line...

And Don't Try to act like you've got all of this integrity going on....guys with integrity don't have a need to lie about who they are to try and hide something...

so GFY.....I'm sure you'll enjoy it...or maybe you can get Dr Middleton, aka PaDDLER To do it for ya... I'm sure he'd be proud to abide....

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S

Damn good possibility.

blow it out your ass...

what was your reason for that other than to try and hide your identity... and then your selling stuff on the campfire and bragging about how much and to how many...

I could care less.. but I have an issue when you going to take advantage of what this forum offers for your benefit and then use the same forum to promote a War on Law Enforcement Officers, like any lockstep goosestepping DemocRAT...

the same guys that put their lives on the line so that people like you can abuse your 'first amendment rights'....

and you wanna sue me for making an assumption that I wonder how much of your stuff your peddling is HOT.. knock yourself out on that also... you won't be the first or last crook peddling HOT Stuff on line...

And Don't Try to act like you've got all of this integrity going on....guys with integrity don't have a need to lie about who they are to try and hide something...

so GFY.....I'm sure you'll enjoy it...or maybe you can get Dr Middleton, aka PaDDLER To do it for ya... I'm sure he'd be proud to abide....

Was responding to 12344Mag, Einstein.

IC B3

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Don't know the back story on all of y'all, but to an outsider it appears the resident bootlickers can't argue on substance so they resort to character attacks.

Living in a world of G17s and 700s, wishing for P7s and 202s
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by urbaneruralite
Don't know the back story on all of y'all, but to an outsider it appears the resident bootlickers can't argue on substance so they resort to character attacks.

You're a very perceptive man, Urbaneruralite. On the other hand...it sure doesn't take a person long to see this pathetic tactic.

That's the way many of the regular lifers here operate. They don't have the intelligence to win a debate with facts. And in the end.......many will gang up and go Mr. Rick Bin and try to get you banned when you beat them with logic, intelligence, and facts. That is being done right here right now by Seafire. Notice him trying to gain support?

Welcome to this 'Campfire' forum. The 'Free Classifieds' forum has some REALLY good folks, if your interested in buying/selling.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Seafire ain't trying to gain any support...

he's pointing out your hypocrisy and you're trying to weasel out of being accountable for your BS...

otherwise why would you have any motivation to lie about who you were?

you've been an [bleep] before and will continue to be one..

and I am sure if Urbaneruralite knew you like many others know you, he wouldn't be overly impressed with you either...

and its evident you're playing the victim here and act like you're being mistreated...

you've got the power to ignore me if you want to...

I've got the power to ignore you.... I chose not to...

I chose to hold you accountable for supporting the war against Police Officers, that is so fashionable with the DemocRAT faithful...just like a good little minion...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Damn good possibility.

blow it out your ass...

Whatever Tommy Chong...

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Hombre [bleep] you, you [bleep] cock sucker. may you get raped by a thousand horses, you [bleep] [bleep]

FJB
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
attacking character, because of ones occupation is low. god bless the true people of the thin blue line.

FJB
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

In that case "Blow it out your ass" as well.

Everybody doesn't have a need to hate a stranger or a successful somebody-else, Seafire.

You ain't no stranger here dicklips, many here know you very well. Losers such as yourself can't help but reveal who and what you are.

Just an FYI, I don't hate you or anyone else, I only feel disgust for you, your a pathetic human being.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S

In that case "Blow it out your ass" as well.

Everybody doesn't have a need to hate a stranger or a successful somebody-else, Seafire.

You ain't no stranger here dicklips, many here know you very well. Losers such as yourself can't help but reveal who and what you are.

Just an FYI, I don't hate you or anyone else, I only feel disgust for you, your a pathetic human being.

You didn't answer my question, Chicken Schhiitt.

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by rockchucker
god bless the true people of the thin blue line.

Even the ones who beat, murder, and rape innocent civilians because they think they have the power to do so and can get away with it??

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by urbaneruralite

Mr. Darnell has no character to attack.

Before you call someone a bootlicker maybe you should find out the "back story"I'll help you a little.

MR. Hombre is also StripBuckHunter and has been banned from here more than once and he will get banned under the Hombre name as well, only a matter of time.

You can look up some of his posts under his StripBuckHunter handle or you can remain uninformed and just carry on as an "outsider" either way no skin off my ass.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

111 members (10gaugemag, 308ld, 2500HD, 1_deuce, 15 invisible), 1,699 guests, and 973 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,650
Posts18,512,630
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.