Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Seems that not many care to know....

Well you do have one point, I'll concede...

Not many care a living schitt about you...

neither do I really....

but I do care about you or anyone else applauding the assassination of Police Officers in this country and doing so with glee...

You're a POS, period...

but then it really shouldn't matter.. as you claimed you are not Chris Darnell, nor do you live in Arizona, nor do you work for the City of Flagstaff etc etc etc...

so we must be talking about someone totally different than you... because with the "integrity" you are trying to claim you have, we all know you wouldn't be telling lies, would ya...

snicker, snicker snicker

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hombre
Originally Posted by Seafire
just for those who care to know...

aka StripBuck Hunter and a host of other handles...since he is a member of the revolving door at the campfire, getting booted and returning with a new handle and thinking no one will notice...

a leftist liberal,

Seems that not many care to know, Seafire.

I've never, ever heard of a leftist liberal that trophy hunted and possessed so much top of the line hunting gear......as well as so many rifles and ammo rounds. Is this some kind of new concept in America that only you can explain to us?

Also, I've never, ever had Mr. Rick Bin tell me that I was personally banned from using this forum.

Hello Chris Darnell

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

but I do care about you or anyone else applauding the assassination of Police Officers in this country and doing so with glee...

You're a POS, period...

Where have I applauded the assassination of police officers???? Please post it right here, Cfar.

I think that one of the best things that's happened in this country recently is making murdering, abusing, bullying cops held accountable for their actions. The jack-booted thugs got away with it forever. Thanks to modern technology and cell phone cameras and body and unit cameras AND THE INTERNET and WILLING DA's we can now expose these derelicts for what they are.

Most LEO's are honorable men. But some aren't. And those are the ones that need to be held accountable.

Confucius say: He who angers you.......controls you.

My Lifestance is one of Secular Humanism.

S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I have a favorite quote from an old Bob Dylan tune....

that goes " you don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows"... its applicable here...

you can deny anything you want, but the only one getting fooled is YOU thinking you are fooling anyone else...

Its not hard to read between the lines or see your motivation for posting what you are posting...

I tell ya what.. take your pic...

I'll state you are a POS, and smile while I say it, so you'll think I really don't mean it.....

Or I'll say you are a wonderful person, a real gem of a man... and roll my eyes while saying so...

either way, others will get the point...

your demands are just another way you are trying to lie your way out of the obvious....

it may work with fellow democRATS.... but not anyone else...

In fact where you state certain cops need to be held accountable.....

well you're being held accountable here and are trying to weasel and lie your way out of it... with just furthers your hypocrisy..

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I have a favorite quote from an old Bob Dylan tune....

that goes " you don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows"... its applicable here...

you can deny anything you want, but the only one getting fooled is YOU thinking you are fooling everyone else...

Its not hard to read between the lines or see your motivation for posting what you are posting...

I tell ya what.. take your pic...

I'll state you are a POS, and smile while I say it, so you'll think I really don't mean it.....

Or I'll say you are a wonderful person, a real gem of a man... and roll my eyes while saying so...

either way, others will get the point...

your demands are just another way you are trying to lie your way out of the obvious....

it may work with fellow democRATS.... but not anyone else...

Tell me again just what I'm lying about??

IC B2

S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
WHAT ARE YOU LYING ABOUT?????

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa

thats a hot one...trying to be a comedian now?

To start you lied about NOT being YOU... and that took 2 seconds to be dispelled...

and you're lying about your motivations for posting about the assassinations of Police Officers...evidenced by you didn't voice an ounce of remorse over that... and then followed that up with LEOs need to be held accountable...

you're being held accountable, and you're trying to lie and weasel yourself out of what if obvious to anyone else...

how's that for starters...Schittbird?

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

To start you lied about NOT being YOU

and you're lying about your motivations for posting about the assassinations of Police Officers...evidenced by you didn't voice an ounce of remorse over that... and then followed that up with LEOs need to be held accountable...

Where and when? Please post the link here.

Where an when have I posted about the assassinations of police officers w/o an ounce of remorse? Please post the link here.

Murdering LEO's do need to be held accountable and put away. But that's only a small fraction of the overall number. They aren't all insane.

Why do you feel the need to post lies about me while discrediting yourself, Cfar........you sick, twisted [bleep]? Everybody here isn't a maniacal schitt-for-brains, only you and your closeknit buddies are.

I enjoy this website and I want to personally thank Mr. Rick Bin for allowing me to sell my items here.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I've never, ever heard of a leftist liberal that trophy hunted and possessed so much top of the line hunting gear......as well as so many rifles and ammo rounds. Is this some kind of new concept in America that only you can explain to us?

Answer my question Cfar. I'm waiting.......

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
11k in sales

Chris....you do report such sales to our internal revenue service as earnings?

S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Answer my question Cfar. I'm waiting.......

oh, so you are joining Padidler on how much expensive stuff ya got, and explaining how much smarter you are than everyone else...

look in the mirror as you say this schitt... then you can see how much of an idiot you look like to the rest of us....

Look, I don't care what you own, I've been around people with some real serious money in my life, and ya know what, they aren't any different than anyone else who doesn't have all that money can buy...Possessions don't make a man, nor does lack of them...

but you're exactly what people perceive you as... which isn't what you perceive yourself as...hate to drop that big bomb on you....

and If someone has to explain the obvious to you.. then you evidently don't have the capacity to understand it...

you keep living in your own Disneyland...and convey your delusions from the comfort of hiding behind your keyboard...

and Yeah, We're all sure Rick Bin is just thrilled to have you here.. I'd even bet that he is so thrilled you are his favorite campfire member....

you'll have to excuse me now... I have to step outside and laugh my ass off for a few moments...

you really are a Retard's Retard aren't ya....

IC B3

S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by tedthorn
11k in sales

Dummy probably doesn't even know, much less who they are, that we have a couple of campfire members who are upper level management employees in regional IRS offices...

just leave him alone and let him hang himself...

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
11k in sales

You only are required to report PROFIT......schiitt-for-brains. It ain't profit when I sell items at a loss.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
11k in sales

Dummy probably doesn't even know, much less who they are, that we have a couple of campfire members who are upper level management employees in regional IRS offices...

just leave him alone and let him hang himself...

Sure we do Mr. Pants-on-Fire. You lifers here slam the IRS and Federal Government operations daily here. You lifers here are classic anti .gov lunatics.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
11k in sales

You only are required to report PROFIT......schiitt-for-brains. It ain't profit when I sell items at a loss.

You will need to prove your upside-down sales with original receipts.

I do hope that you are well prepared....Chris Darnell

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
hombre = El Nino Pendejo

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I've never, ever heard of a leftist liberal that trophy hunted and possessed so much top of the line hunting gear......as well as so many rifles and ammo rounds.

Look up Piddles Paddler, he fits the bill well. You could talk about the "fire" while you circle jerk.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 12344mag
I've never, ever heard of a leftist liberal that trophy hunted and possessed so much top of the line hunting gear......as well as so many rifles and ammo rounds.

Look up Piddles Paddler, he fits the bill well. You could talk about the "fire" while you circle jerk.

69 was the number you were looking for I believe....

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by 12344mag

I think you and Cfar are doing that right now. eek

Which one of you is the pitcher?

Last edited by Hombre; 02/13/16.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Pills are working well I see, What pretty colors are you poppin' tonight?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

605 members (1234, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 56 invisible), 2,590 guests, and 1,237 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,519
Posts18,509,632
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.