Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
I just worry that Trump thinks screaming over other politicians or threatening them into doing what he wants will work as well as it did for Arnold in California telling everyone their girly men and he'll be back. It didn't. During the debate I found myself wishing someone would slap Trump and send him to his room.I really enjoyed it when he told us his wife tells him he's wrong all the time and he listens? lol

Farming, or anything else for that matter, is easy when your plow's a keyboard and you're a 1000 miles from the field.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by kingston
He sure can talk.

Yeah, until someone ask him: "How". Then the real trumpet comes forth.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by Penobscot_99
Rubio. Kasich.and Bush need to leave.
Establishment status quo candidates one and all...
Adios mofos

Bush will outperform his poll numbers. Lots of Bush support in SC with all those veterans.

He has support in South Carolina but how will he do on super Tuesday? I don't think he will fare well.
kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Bush would be lucky to come in 4th place on Saturday.

If he beats Cruz and Rubio though,Redrum!

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Yet you guys want to nominate a liberal. Unreal.

Bought and paid for from either side.
Your interests still arn't being addressed.

dave

[Linked Image]

Only accurate rifles are interesting.
IC B2

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Bush coming in second would be complete chaos at this point.

All it would do is re-muddy the field again and strengthen Trump.

I also think Isaac is right about Carson. I'd bet Trump is backing him at some level, probably just to keep more players on the field to split the vote.

pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by isaac
He most certainly was specific...

I think Trump is the one to win. But also think he is intentionally vague. Which is understandable, at this point.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by pal
Originally Posted by isaac
He most certainly was specific...

I think Trump is the one to win. But also think he is intentionally vague. Which is understandable, at this point.

You don't fuggin say! He's vague cause he dont have a clue as to how he can effect the bullschitt he spouts off.

"Understandable", you say.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No, he won't know precisely what to do until he has all the presidential tools and briefings, etc, at his disposal. And even then he will have to negotiate a "deal." The politicians promise anything they think you want to hear. Even though they don't know schit.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Being specific is painting yourself into a corner. Politicians end up liars by being specific on topics and then either have better or worse opportunities to address the issues at hand.

Making specific promises is a rookie mistake that only panders to the voters and in of itself solves nothing.

But hey, believe all the political promises you want if it makes you feel better.

IC B3

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Originally Posted by davet
Being specific is painting yourself into a corner. Politicians end up liars by being specific on topics and then either have better or worse opportunities to address the issues at hand.

Making specific promises is a rookie mistake that only panders to the voters and in of itself solves nothing.

But hey, believe all the political promises you want if it makes you feel better.

So your idea is to vote for the guy that talks the most.....and says the least? That certainly fits Trump. I for one can't believe that anyone would vote for a Presidential candidate that is worse behaved than we allow our children to be. Would you really tolerate his bs from your kids at home?

Farming, or anything else for that matter, is easy when your plow's a keyboard and you're a 1000 miles from the field.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Believe every political promise from here 'till doomsday and see what it gets you. My bet is not much.

I control my kids behavior, it's the rest of the field and moderators that can't handle Trump. Not saying that is good or bad, but he's clearly overpowering everyone in his way, including the RNC.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Bluemonday
Originally Posted by RobJordan
Trump...sounding like a card-carrying member of Moveon.Org....

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/431289/nobody-won-south-carolina-debate-conservatism-lost

"Conservatism"? Like NAFTA? That is what the Nat Rev kokkksukkkers brought us, along with MFN status for Mao's heirs.

Dude, I'm pullin' a lever for Cruz in the primary, but if the Donald gets the nod, you bet your azz I'll vote for him. All others in this race (except maybe Bernie, but they see him as a useful idiot) are controlled by the same bunch of Heebs. Bank on it.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/431289/nobody-won-south-carolina-debate-conservatism-lost

"Conservatism"? Like NAFTA? That is what the Nat Rev kokkksukkkers brought us, along with MFN status for Mao's heirs.

Dude, I'm pullin' a lever for Cruz in the primary, but if the Donald gets the nod, you bet your azz I'll vote for him. All others in this race (except maybe Bernie, but they see him as a useful idiot) are controlled by the same bunch of Heebs. Bank on it.

Son Donald's daughter is married to a Jew, and Bernie is a Jew, but the rest of the candidates are controlled by the vast world wide Jewish Conspiracy.....ok, got it! crazy

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Son Donald's daughter is married to a Jew, and Bernie is a Jew, but the rest of the candidates are controlled by the vast world wide Jewish Conspiracy.....ok, got it! crazy

Like El Rushbo opines, follow the money, dumbazz. Seven figure checks to PAC's are a matter of public record.

Rush is fond of referring to same as the "donor class", he likes his 40mil/yr too much.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A

Like El Rushbo opines, follow the money, dumbazz. Seven figure checks to PAC's are a matter of public record.

Rush is fond of referring to same as the "donor class", he likes his 40mil/yr too much.

So who's controlling these Jews? The Free Masons, or the Knights Templar?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

Money and genes. It has absolutely NOTHING to do with religion.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A

Money and genes. It has absolutely NOTHING to do with religion.

OH, so the Jews are genetically predestined to control the world....just like it says in the OT.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Irregardless of how specific a candidate is their specificity is 90% bullchit. Doesn't matter what side either. Personally I'd rather a candidate pledge to fix our major problems and then DO IT. The details will be hammered out in both houses.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N

Who on that stage was a conservative? Maybe Cruz but he is Bat-$hit crazy and can't be elected. The rest of the clown show is spend as hard as you can Republican. None of these guys stand for anything but will stand where ever the super Pac tells they to stand.

Kucinich is the only one left that might be able to win next Nov.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

71 members (10Glocks, 6mmbrfan, 10gaugemag, 300_savage, 673, 9 invisible), 1,585 guests, and 760 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,977
Posts18,499,511
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.