Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 43 of 120 1 2 41 42 43 44 45 119 120
W
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
W
Nice work guys.. Haven't heard much from the northern dwarf.. Maybe he did GFH!!!

Molon Labe
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Nice pics of the Heeler Sam O but do you have to make the poor thing ride in a Ford? ha ha . When I met my wife she came with a Blue Heeler fantastic dogs. And actually although it pains me to say it if I needed to haul big loads I'd trade my GM halfer in for an F 350 seems like their self destructing diesel engines are behind them

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Salty, the poor dog doesn't know any better than a POS Ford!

Blues are a little more low key, reds are high octane.

Both great cattle pushers.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
First time I've heard that a Toyota can outpull an F350. Reminds me of a Honda Civic back in the day that thought it could run with my 71 Chevelle..........

M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
'S,

When you use your Imagination and Pretend,how long does it take to become "real" to you?

What does that even mean? You have a nice dog, though he looks a bit overweight. Tough on their hips. Have him retrieve your rusty rifles when you toss them in the creek. That way you both get exercise.

Last edited by Mike_S; 02/17/16.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by moosemike
First time I've heard that a Toyota can outpull an F350. Reminds me of a Honda Civic back in the day that thought it could run with my 71 Chevelle..........

Did have to replace a clutch a couple months later...

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You are the biggest dick on the net. And more...

I hereby award you with the "Biggest Dick on the Planet" Award.

[Linked Image]

You are very deserving!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

LOL

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Mike_S
JSTUART when you buy a diesel vehicle do they have extra emission devices? Our newer diesels have tanks that treat exhaust gas. It is an extra cost for maintenance the reason I keep my older F250 with 7.3 power stroke diesel. The options from Toyota overseas would sell here, it's to bad we can't get them here in the states.

I have never even heard of such...your government really doesn't like you, does it.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
We are forced (taxed, regulations) to pay for the sins of the world. Still a great place to live.

IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
AND MY BRASS will still chamber but round will not??

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
We are forced (taxed, regulations) to pay for the sins of the world. Still a great place to live.

So are we but some things are too silly.

M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
J they have to buy a urine based additive to treat the exhaust. Forced to buy piss. Way beyond silly for sure.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Waiting for what will happen to me... I have a Volkswagen TDI... Love the car its mileage and power.. I AM sure they will screw it up.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
J they have to buy a urine based additive to treat the exhaust. Forced to buy piss. Way beyond silly for sure.

Yes, that would be ad blue (urea), it is used in all new heavy vehicles and some upmarket European vehicles here.

Basically drops the heavy particulate on the ground rather than float around in the air...which may have some validity in the cities but does sweet f all out in the country.

And if you don't like the dealer charging big dollars to replace it then you can simply buy at your local servo where the heavy vehicles fuel up...here it is about au $1.14 per litre, and I would be betting some politician has shares in the company that supplies the cats piss.

I made damn sure that the Hilux doesn't utilise that system.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fredrica,

Funnier than fhuqk,that you could attribute "worth" to that piece of fhuqking schit Cat. I'm cryin'...I'm laughing soooooooooo fhuqking hard. Mebbe take a pic with a Retard on top of it,with a sign that says "My "dad" says this is worth money". Laughing!

"your still layed off" is fhuqking EPIC humor...you poor poor(literally) STUPID Fhuqk. That you cannot begin to fathom the deeply rooted Retardation,only adds to the fhuqking humor. Congratulations?!?

Great time to cite the "particulars" of your "role" in the schitty video. Laughing!

Here's to your Imagination and just how badly you NEED it's Pretend. You "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

Sammo,

If only I had a gate to open,fence to cross and a golf course to drive through. You REALLY "get after it". Laughing!

I'm thinkin' GL3 this morning and mebbe a POS Sage as backup,in case there is more water than my 5000'+ peek through the clouds realized. You can Google it for free,so as to stay within your budget and then be able to boast that you've "seen" 'em. Laughing!

Cheer up...I've only got (1) scope and it's a Burrix 6x.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

WCH,

You vicarious "living" "hard charger"...whatcha' gonna ALMOST "do" today? I mean besides Whine and make more Excuses?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

'303,

An F-350 couldn't pull a greasy string out of a cat's ass. Hint.

Now you know.

Thank me later.

Hint.

Laughing!...............

Dooshmike,

The only "pulling" these gals do,is with their Imaginations. It takes a multi-billion dollar company to keep a '350 on the road...when it ain't in the shop. Hint.

Ain't tough to cypher who uses wares and who don't.

Hint.

Laughing!..............

'S,

I'll tell Hutch you were eye-fhuqking him and he'll laugh too. You "lucky" kchunt.

Now about them Imaginary Pretend decibels and your "shooting"?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

Rogue,

Put the 3rd set of Toyo M/T 265's on the Blue Bitch the other day and it don't even have 75K miles on it yet. Tokyo Drifting the Rhubarb Patch is tough on skins and I never learned how to skimp.

A '350 wouldn't make it halfway to my first creek this AM and it just might be THE Pot Of Gold. Hopefully my wingman ain't stuck in The Pooty Patch,as it looks like it might be a fair day for pics,as I see a star.

Film at 11:00...............(grin)

'lia,

Weren't my intent to horn you up.

It ain't like you could add any pics worth a fhuqk,that you've taken...so I reckon you are doing the best you can. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

'jrd,

Like YOU have any brass to start with!

You Do Nothing Dumbfhuqks are a hoot!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!....................

STUART,

It'd be tough to get swayed from Toyo gas power,for rugged reliability.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
[Linked Image]

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Rogue
Originally Posted by moosemike

Did have to replace a clutch a couple months later...

I wasn't responding to you.

Page 43 of 120 1 2 41 42 43 44 45 119 120

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

548 members (1OntarioJim, 1badf350, 222ND, 257Bob, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 2500HD, 59 invisible), 2,460 guests, and 1,309 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,908
Posts18,518,596
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.