Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 45 of 120 1 2 43 44 45 46 47 119 120
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Didn't someone say that bugshcit had a kid that offed himself?
Probably not of questions of why.

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Well Big Stick, in looking at your pictures little buddy, you are confusing topography contour and tree size. It looks like the area of Alaska in which you live has such humongous trees they squished all of your mountains making you a flatlander little buddy. Don't let anybody know. I know I won't. I wouldn't want anybody to question your sarcastic wit. Don't worry, I know for a fact that Alaska has taller mountains than Montana does. You just drive your little Barbie car over there and climb some and then nobody will call you a flatlander. (You see what I did there?).

The Bitching Sniveler (You see what I did there? I stole your thunder).

P.S. I love this game. I just wish this system were set up so I could get notifications of your posts instead of searching for them every day. You are entertaining my friend. Have a good night.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I will admit to being a hay bale and crockett flatlander from MT....

[Linked Image]

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Remington6MM
Didn't someone say that bugshcit had a kid that offed himself?
Probably not of questions of why.

I would stay away from that. Seriously, he gives y'all enough ammunition on a daily basis that there is no need to go there to hit back at him. I have suicides in my family and I know the pain.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Kaleb, that is what I would call a 2-3 year old grulla.

No idea on the motorcycle.

Ben, chargin' hard is harder than it looks!

That's right Sam. He's a customer horse I'm working for 60 days so don't know birthdate but he's shedding for a 3 now. Don't see too many walking horses that color. I'm a tennessee flat lander but I bet these colts disagree....lol.

The bike is a friends fatboy. I had one similar but needed a new horse trailer more than the bike.

IC B2

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
[Linked Image]

Buckskin I put 30 days on back in November/December.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Roan 3yr old I sold in November. Took to Colorado in October he done pretty well.
[Linked Image]

Last edited by Kaleb; 02/18/16.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Had horses for years. I'm a Alabama Racking horse and Kentucky mountain horse guy but I had always pined for a Tennessee walker. Maybe someday.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
P.S. I love this game. I just wish this system were set up so I could get notifications of your posts instead of searching for them every day. You are entertaining my friend. Have a good night.

Click on his user name, select 'Add to watched Users'

Then you can go 'My Stuff' -> Watch Lists' -> 'Watched Users' and see all his posts across all forums.

He's probably got more people watching his posts than anyone else on this forum.

Add him to your watch list, he will love you for it...

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by moosemike
Had horses for years. I'm a Alabama Racking horse and Kentucky mountain horse guy but I had always pined for a Tennessee walker. Maybe someday.

I've a good friend who rides fast racking horses...single footers. The man who makes the saddles I use rides Rocky Mountains. I'm actually discussing with him about getting a rocky colt. My wife loves those chocolates with white or light colored main and tail.

I like the walking horses I ride real well. Pretty sound stock good minds gait well typically pretty heavy boned.

Below is a pic of my coming 2 back in the fall when he'd have been a yearling.
[Linked Image]

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Just so I can fit in here's a fishing picture. Good friend of mine he lives in huson Montana. We packed in the bob Marshall and I believe that's south or something form of the flathead. We went fishing but I didn't think to take pics of my gun in the water

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image][/UR[URL=http://s1228.photobucket.com/user/DroptineStables/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-07/7B7AE3A8-1147-4F1E-9E47-2DB43B958110.jpg.html][Linked Image]L]
Mission mountains summer 04. Wasn't too flat
[Linked Image]
223AI
[Linked Image]

Last edited by Kaleb; 02/18/16.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Kaleb, those are good lookin' horses.

Hate to admit but I've gotten lazy and use a 4-wheeler most of the time but there are a couple pastures "where a continuous track" is not allowed so it's horse only gathering.

Wheelers cover way more ground but just can't compare to a good day horseback in nice coountry.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Thanks Sam. I don't blame you. Most of the time it's easier that way. You use a horse for your work. Riding the horses is my work. Well on the side. We ride for recreation too though.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
At the risk of sucking ass, great pics man.....grin

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I started out with Quarter horses but when I discovered gaiting horses I was sold! The smoothness and the speed! You actually feel like you can cover some ground.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Nothing worse than a rough riding horse, or a horse who has no go and puzzes out early.

I knew a woman who had a horse named Cadillac.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Sucking ass hard charging do nothings. That's it I'm buying a Toyota and taking a picture of my dam rifle in the creek tomorrow....laffin

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by moosemike
I started out with Quarter horses but when I discovered gaiting horses I was sold! The smoothness and the speed! You actually feel like you can cover some ground.

We did too. I don't cowboy really we mostly just pleasure ride hunt etc....the gaited horses just seem to work a little bit better for what "we" do. I still like the looks of a muscled up QH.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Be careful!

It's gonna be a windy mud-hole here tomorrow.

Spring is a month early.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MikeNZ
Originally Posted by TheBigSky

Click on his user name, select 'Add to watched Users'

Then you can go 'My Stuff' -> Watch Lists' -> 'Watched Users' and see all his posts across all forums.

He's probably got more people watching his posts than anyone else on this forum.

Add him to your watch list, he will love you for it...

Thanks MikeNZ. That's just what I need, more love from my little buddy Gilligan.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
I couldn't find any fish pics but look!.....I took a pic of my dogs in the creek. Is that cool or only gun and knife pics in water are cool? Trying to beef up my internet image....grin

[Linked Image]

Page 45 of 120 1 2 43 44 45 46 47 119 120

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

575 members (12344mag, 219DW, 204guy, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 55 invisible), 2,430 guests, and 1,291 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,865
Posts18,517,909
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.