Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
#10976264 02/20/16
W
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
How much damage has young Trudeau done so far, and what will it take to send him to early retirement?

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
wabigoon;
Good afternoon sir, I'm trusting this finds you and yours well on what's proving to be a nice sunny Saturday here.

While I'm all for letting someone new have a chance to prove themselves, I'm of the opinion that reality has already smacked him and the Liberal party pretty hard as they find out they can't accomplish what they'd promised to do.

How much damage? I'm not sure yet but hopefully not irreparable. Time as in all things - will tell won't it?

Whether or not the newly engaged members of our Canuck populace will see this or not is another topic for another afternoon.

I'm off to try to establish some value on a firearm collection and then if time allows some Ponderosa pines need their lower limbs trimmed up before fire season returns here to our semi-desert home.

Have a good remainder of the weekend sir.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Well, pension splitting is gone I think. 35,000 Syrian terrorists ...,.......I mean refugees, and the embarrassment of ha ing the selfy king of the world here.

"Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life." (Prov 4:23)

Brother Keith

E
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
E
Not sure of the real number..but,how many Billions sent to other countries,and damn near zero for Canada..

We need a real leader right now, not a selfy queen..

Okay I need to walk away from the computer for awhile..

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I am still convinced that an unemployed substitute art teacher born with a silver spoon in his mouth and an unrealistic sense of entitlement is NOT the best person to lead our country.

The scary thought is that he, and his equally naive wife, seem to believe the drivel that is coming out of their mouths.

BTW his forecasted 4 year deficit is now sitting at a projected 90 billion dollars. 90 billion may also prove to be much lower than what the actual cost will be.

Last edited by Cariboo; 02/20/16.
IC B2

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by the_shootist
Well, pension splitting is gone I think. 35,000 Syrian terrorists ...,.......I mean refugees, and the embarrassment of ha ing the selfy king of the world here.

He is going to sell portraits of himself to pay off the deficit he is building. whistle

If that doesn't bring in enough he is setting up to sell his watercolours on the streets of Quebec city. sick

673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I thought I would give Trudeau and the liberals a chance, I never voted for him, he had his chance.

He has already put us into spiraling debt and when he said "lets spend some money" he scarred the shyte outa me,,, I have to manage my household debt, why cant they?

He has managed to embarrass me as a Canadian by turning our mission in the middle east into a joke, and no further help for the homeless and living on the street veterans, shameful.

He could be trying to outwit the gun owners of Canada by....
handing over gun control/gun registration/ to the RCMP, which would be in line with his statement "we will not revisit a gun registry" I guess if its the RCMP doing it, its not really the liberals is it...

The really scary thing is....he/they will pander to the minority, now the majority of new immigrants over the last 20-30 years who like all the "we love you guys" and your cultural contribution to our society and country as a whole.
While at the same time taking away average Canadians rights and privilages, ie: gun control, gay marriage, prayer times for muslims in school, work, etc. Same shyte in the USA.

I get really pissed off when I phone or go to a bank and am spoken to in mandarin, or a street sign in punjabi, or people born here that cant speak english or french. It wouldn't be fair to blame Trudeau and the liberals for it all but they will make it easier for them to "adjust" to our society, and they are the ones that got the ball rolling in the first place, they wont be proven wrong.

It will be interesting to see how they will respond to the next terrorist attack on our soil, my guess is they will go after gun owning Canadians, you guess at how this will go.

I would like to say to Trudeau "GFY" as you dont represent me.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Trudeau and his lefty Easterners, continue buying oil from Opec, Saudi Arabia and others with the worse human rights records and Western oil producers are left without a way to move their over abundance of oil to the east. Hard for Trudeau to understand that, since tankers of cheap Saudi oil is arriving daily at Irving oil refineries in New Brunswick.

Last edited by 378Canuck; 02/20/16.

It is better to be judged by 12 than to be carried by 6.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Makes me sick to my stomach the thought that some actually believe he would make a good leader. His ideas are unrealistic and stupid. I never agreed with Chretien's policies and have never voted Liberal but at least I respected the man. All Trudeau seems to be good at is partying and taking selfies since he was elected. I hope he keeps it up for 4 years and the Conservatives get a good leader again to take his place.

Gerry.
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Amen to that, but with the latest infusion of Syrians, and our over liberal immigration policies, a fresh supply of liberal voters is ensured. Sad, really.

"Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life." (Prov 4:23)

Brother Keith

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Wabigoon, Please don't bring up this guy as a topic on the Canadian thread. You ruined my whole morning.

Jim

W
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Powerful sorry Jim, this place is one of the ways I can keep my finger on the pulse of things north of " the Medicine Line"

I had not heard much about the young squirt since the election.

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Google is your friend.

Brother Keith

W
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Of course Keith, I was just trying to look up whoever called FDR, "That man in the White House".
He was so reviled, the person would not call him by name.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Trudeau's elitist priviliged background , lack of experience, sheer ignorance concerning the military, foreign affairs, economics and self infatuation reminds me a lot of our Obama.

Feel sorry for your country. He has managed to really put our country back the past 7 years.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
His priorities are as screwed up as a liberal school-teacher

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/trudeau-toronto-pride-1.3459052?cmp=rss

G
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
G
Despite all his shortcomings, he is at least reaching out to the gay community by marching in the "pride" parade. Should this make us proud or what?!!! GD

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Lord help us!

Brother Keith

W
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
I remember the political TV adds back in August, and September.

"He's not ready yet".

Methinks "he" will not be "ready", in a thousand years.

Owl Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I was in Salmon Arm, BC back in the 1980's when Pierre Elliot Trudeau came through town on the train and saluted us with one finger. Did not care for him... and now it's his son. Don't care for him either. He needs to take a walk in the snow.

A chip off of the ol' block... just my humble opinion.

Last edited by Owl; 02/23/16.

James Pepper: There's no law west of Dodge and no God west of the Pecos. Right, Mr. Chisum? John Chisum: Wrong, Mr. Pepper. Because no matter where people go, sooner or later there's the law. And sooner or later they find God's already been there.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

626 members (007FJ, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 222Sako, 21, 12344mag, 68 invisible), 2,444 guests, and 1,217 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,411
Posts18,470,431
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.