G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by sawbuck
Gee,
love the forearm doilies and rifled turkeys. grin

ya'

and spring turkey season is around the corner. Now in all fairness I must hint that we do have fences of a type to keep those Pavo's from ex-caping........

[Linked Image]

Spring turkey is one of my fav-o-rite times of the years as I can perforate porkers and terminate Turkeys. After about 10 years of hunting this area I've a pretty good idea where they will be in the spring. I'll ride the roads on my ATV and stop and call. They answer and if they are hen'd up I"ll stalk and call. Luv sneakin' up on them and sniping them.

[Linked Image]

but nailin' them in the fall ain't too shabby..........

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

and Rocky Menefee's version of his brother's "sixteen bore"

[Linked Image]

yeah I know, no pix of trout I shot, but perhaps that's why they call it a BIRD and trout. Quien Sabe?

Best,

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
GB1

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Gee, you got some pretty stuff to play with. The Merkals are absolutely beautiful.

The workmanship can't be beat, and their materials are top of the line.
I'd say you were a lucky man if you had but one, yet, two that's a statement, great job.

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
Geedubya classy to say the least. I'd say you boys in Tejus got the fun-o-meter pegged.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Big Stick
I weren't slighting your Peckerpole Pursuits...mainly because it is wayyyyyyyyyyyy fhuqking funnier when you brandish such hilarity,totally obliviously. Hint. Congratulations?!?

C'mon man, even you knew the tepee pole was a joke....

Go outside, take a pic of the Tacoma in your driveway and silence us all with it's beasty splendor.

I DARE you!

(PS, the 6.0 finally blew up this morning.....)

[Linked Image]

Last edited by SamOlson; 02/22/16.
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Could be just the Kook tires Sam...lol

"Mark the birds and handle your Dog"
IC B2

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by jimy
Gee, you got some pretty stuff to play with. The Merkals are absolutely beautiful.

The workmanship can't be beat, and their materials are top of the line.
I'd say you were a lucky man if you had but one, yet, two that's a statement, great job.

Welllllll,

in all candor, I have three. It took me five years to find the 7-08 at the price I want to pay. I found the 308 Win at a bargain and the seller let me pay for it in two payments.

Here is the third.

[Linked Image]

Merkel k1, half stock, 9.3 x 74R..........

[Linked Image]

shoot's lights out. Ten years ago if you told me I'd be shooting rifles with skinny barrels and irons I'd of said yo' wuz nutz.

[Linked Image]

A friend of mine passed a few years ago. He'd done well tote-noting used trailers (mobile homes) and selling surplus.
He and his son reconciled a short time before his passing. His son has kinda adopted me as a father figure and to a bit I've translated my luv of hunting and rifles to him. I'd been talking about finding a Merkel K1 in 9.3 x 74R, but didn't think I'd have the scratch at that moment. He saw it on GunBroker and snagged it, and let me pay it out.

I pull it out for the big nasty stuff........

[Linked Image]

Ya'

GWB

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Sweet stuff, your a lucky man, that's some beautiful craftsman ship, with performance to match.

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Well I gots an F350 but its a real one with a 7.3 and 6 speed...

[Linked Image]

And I gots a Taco, but I sprung for all four doors...

[Linked Image]

Shot a MK12 and never had to go to a Class 1,2 or a 3...

[Linked Image]

Stretched a POS 308 out a tad bit past the 700 yd line while cussing the Leupy...

[Linked Image]

And managed to snag a couple trout at the head waters of the Milford...

[Linked Image]

All I need now is a couch for my cünt and a place to find one of them "Clue" things...

Hard Chargers here I come...

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
I think I want to be elkhuntingguide when I grow up.

Wow!

GWB

Last edited by geedubya; 02/22/16.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fredrica,

You AMAZINGLY Stupid Fhuqk...is there NO end to your sheer and utter Cluelessness?

I didn't even know they made a Seven 7 Shamwow in S/S! My bad. Though if they did,it'd prolly look like this in a MR Fiddy/Fiddy Swirly. Hint. Just sayin'.

Laughing!

Pardon my slaying Splendid Beasties with same.

[Linked Image]

Can't wait for you to "tell" me "more"and dangle some "hard charging" pics of your wares at "work". P.S. and by the way,pass the Krylon...Cerakote is a fhuqking joke. Hint. Now you can say that you "know". Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

Kaleb,

Now ain't it a fascinatin' constant,that folks who "live" in Tennessee,GOTTA cite someone else and cain't offer anything in the first hand,other than Fresh Whine and Copious Excuses? Congratulations?!?

I doubt I've seen many more than 50,000 Caribou,unless I'm sandbagging more than a smidge. Hint.

What's it like to read about 'em and look at pictures?!? Laughing!

Bless your heart.

You "hard chargers" are a fhuqking riot!

Laughing!...............

'STUART,

I'm on the ropes and am being struck with Imaginary Pretend Ignore and a never fhuqking ending chorus of "I don't care(s)". Fhuqking EPIC humor!

Only had (1) new rifle arrive today(was expecting an Annie 54 to come home too). The 1-8" Brux OEM contour duped/reduced shank length Six Twat-Six arrived and prolly shows some promise.(grin) The 22.25" spout whistles 105 Hornie HPBT Smooches right at 3300fps and the parcel retains 26 Mils of erector travel ala flat DD's(1875yd line) and a 250yd zero. The windshield takes it to 2150yds. Cain't stand the idea of a "flat" system,so will haveta' change that.

[Linked Image]

The NICE weather snuck in and noone saw it coming,so the Mail was beyond generous. 'Twere a nice day to gun zero's/comeup's and flog upon schit in general. Am thinking the Seven based Hawk Hill 1-8" 6BR is gonna be a right proper Sleeper too and schit like that,never ain't not funny.

Need to go swap out Faux MK12 SPR rings and start R&D on a ADM AD Recon 30MOA 30mm Flipper Flapper Fhuqker,to see WTF. I've low expectations,as compared to Marty's Maxx 50's,but only motherrfhuqk schit in fairness...which means in the first hand.(grin)

[Linked Image]

As to 100% Totally Useless Schit,I regrettably confess to having fhuqking Winchesters,Weatherbys,Sako's,Coopers and the gawwdamned like. Fluff ain't my gig,so it don't rate mention. Hint.

Never did like to guess,so have always procured and run schit hard,to see WTF. If only to The Paper Hat Brigade's chagrin,all wares ain't equal.

Hint.

Laughing!

GOOD talk..................(grin)

jds44,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that yet another Whining Kchunt from Tennessee felt compelled to flaunt her Imagination and Pretend,to conjure the Delusion(s) of what she'd "do"...were it not for fhuqking Reality. You "lucky" kchunt!

Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

'Mi,

Didja' "don't care" even fhuqking more?!!?

I'm crying I'm laughing sooooooooooo fhuqking hard...you "lucky" kchunt!

Pardon that rifle too,bein' more than a touch Famous.

Hint.

Laughing!

Cheer up,there ain't another one on the fhuqking Planet to have done this.

Hint.

[Linked Image]

This.

Hint.

[Linked Image]

Or this.

Hint.

[Linked Image]

But at least you get to read about it and look at the pics...you "lucky" kchunt. Tell yourself that you "could too" and you'll get as many "results" outta that fhuqking Ploy,as your "don't care" Ruse.

Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart....you "Hard Charging" Do Nothing Dumbfhuqk.

Laughing!....................

'dubya,

You couldn't knock the new,offa USED pair of boots. The Texas version of EVERYTHING,is fhuqking hilarious! Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

'Nut,

It's your Imagination...Pretend with it as you MUST.

I've never heard of Reupold and Fords is "rare".

You poor poor(literally) AMAZINGLY Clueless Fhuqk.

Bless your heart.

Oldelkchunter,

You CLUELESS Geriatric Do Nothing Dumbfhuqk...it's hilarious,that sucking ass is your ONLY move.

Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

Sammo,

Now ain't it a right proper fhuqking Dichotomy,that Fords start by sucking and end by blowing? One could set a watch by such constants.

I appreciate the AMAZING depths of your Do Nothing Dumbfhuqkery,due it's oblivious and perpetual hilarity. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

EHG,

Gawdammnit...don't go spooking the fhuqking hole!

Laughing!

Hell,even I slummed a Three-Oh-Not-So-Great today,ala THE Sleeper and it's Ball Burpin' splendor.

Still cain't get the stank offa my mitts................(grin)

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B3

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Big Stick

'dubya,

You couldn't knock the new,offa USED pair of boots.

Since you've cut n' pasted that same line at least XXXX times in the last 8 years, it must be true........

[Linked Image]

that's why I wear crocs. LOL

Best,

GWB

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Geedub! What's up dude? Nice crocs. Stick has used that "used pair of boots" line a few times huh?

As far as this thread...I can't believe how thin skinned some people are, or how they get so butthurt about the lack of "class". Having "lines" is just dumb.

I talk about what a whore my mom is all the time, and how she likes the black cock. Why do people get so up tight when family gets involved???...have a sense of damn humor or just ignore it.

Hell, there hours after my granny died a friend was asking if he could dig her up for one more poke...

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by T_Inman
Geedub! What's up dude? Nice crocs. Stick has used that "used pair of boots" line a few times huh?

As far as this thread...I can't believe how thin skinned some people are, or how they get so butthurt about the lack of "class". Having "lines" is just dumb.

I talk about what a whore my mom is all the time, and how she likes the black cock. Why do people get so up tight when family gets involved???...have a sense of damn humor or just ignore it.

Hell, there hours after my granny died a friend was asking if he could dig her up for one more poke...

Your a sick sob and that is a complement.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Sugar tits let's see that fancy Tacoma of yours and its four door perfection. 29.91$ in gas is a big deal when a guys out of work I guess.

You were screaming how great a 257 bee is. when that POS taco was new. Let's see that rusty junk pile bitch tits. Show us the giant glass POS hooked to that turd in all its splendor.

Nice bloated drinker buck it has to score 85". [Linked Image]

Might have broken 100" here lol. I had a clue but dropped it off my couch and I ain't even going to try reaching it and risk falling off. LOL. Ps I had no idea T Inman was your kid. Small world ain't it. Fknfunny.

Last edited by fredIII; 02/22/16.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Stick ain't my daddy...he's way too classy for the kinky $hit my mom's into.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G

ya'

but that's cool. Larry just give's me license to post more pix.

BTW, I can remember a time when I wuz glad to have a pair of boots, new or used.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Big hog

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

as to whether I can scuff em' up.........

Quien Sabe?

GWB

Last edited by geedubya; 02/22/16.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
It's obvious you hard charge driving the safe queen of pickups.

And like I said last week, that's fine. Not everyone can get by with such low rated payload and pulling specs.

Fire up the Taco, drive down the street and really WOW the mailman this morning!

While you're out you might as well really test the Taco and load up on some groceries and a new yellow crayon.
(if you're feeling extra cashy slip a roll or two of [bleep] tape in the cart)

But watch out for that big pothole in front of the craft supply store. Heard an old lady twisted her ankle in it last week.

Charge hard my boy!
(can't wait for the invisible pics...)

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Sam he took a pic hooked to that boat one time....lol

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Stick ain't my daddy...he's way too classy for the kinky $hit my mom's into.

Forgive me you said whore and black cock and I jumped to conclusions. Lol

Page 51 of 120 1 2 49 50 51 52 53 119 120

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

460 members (219 Wasp, 10ring1, 204guy, 22250rem, 163bc, 17CalFan, 42 invisible), 2,111 guests, and 1,098 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,853
Posts18,517,617
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.