Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 52 of 120 1 2 50 51 52 53 54 119 120
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Big Stick

'Nut,

It's your Imagination...Pretend with it as you MUST.

I've never heard of Reupold and Fords is "rare".

You poor poor(literally) AMAZINGLY Clueless Fhuqk.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

Surprise! More decades-old pictures... Seen them twice in this thread alone.

I can hang some pics of my rare fords, but this is a 'hunting rifle' forum.

This is getting boring. I'm bored now.

Nut

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

Thomas Jefferson

GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by geedubya

'dubya,

You couldn't knock the new,offa USED pair of boots.

Since you've cut n' pasted that same line at least XXXX times in the last 8 years, it must be true........

[Linked Image]

that's why I wear crocs. LOL

Best,

GWB

Well I'll be [bleep] Geedub...you do own a real knife!

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Rumor is that's a battery powered toy truck hooked to a 16' bay liner. Filled with air soft guns.

Last edited by fredIII; 02/23/16.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'dubya,

Might you be sayin',that the "odds" of your knocking the new offa pair of boots...rapidly diminishes by the day? Hmmmmmm...I shoulda perhaps mentioned that,as the FACT never even crossed my mind. Give or fhuqking take. Congratulations?!? Laughing!

The Texas version of EVERYTHING,is fhuqking hilarious.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

'Inman,

Do not slight how "real" Imagination and Pretend is to The Paper Hat Brigade...nor the "magnitude" of their "hard charging" "adventures".

You are doing "great".

Laughing!...............

Fredrica,

I've never shot a 25Bee,"tell" me about 'em. Laughing!

You "really" know Bucks too,undoubtedly due your "experience". Laughing!

Hell,you mighta even seen a boat,once. Ever "get" to ride in a friend's? Didja' clap your hands? Laughing!

You "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

Looking forward to your next Whine and even more Excuses....you "hard charger" you.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

elkchunternm,

Is that The Morgue?

You REALLY "get after it"!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

Sammo,

You keep draggin' limbs across the damp Golf Course and telling yourself that you "could too",as you open gates to things that ain't your's. You "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Kaleb,

Boats is handy,but at least you can "afford" to read about it. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image]

You "lucky" kchunt.

'Nut,

I'll feign my "surprise",that being forced to suffer being you...even bores the schit outta you. The poignant profundity of that Dumbfhuqkery,is welllllll beyond "impressive". Congratulations?! Laughing!

Groovin' on your "hard charging" plagiarized pics list! You "lucky" kchunt,you REALLY "get after it".

Laughing!

I'm crying...I'm laughing soooooooooooo fhuqking hard!!!! You really are THE Queen Of Plagiarism!

THE Opening Move AKA page #1

[Linked Image]

THE Follow-up Shot AKA page #2

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Now back to Reality...

The weather blew up,it's Gale-ish currently and it'll be fair conditions to extrapolate relative merit,from wares that actually exist. Laughing!

I remain Anti-Flipper Flapper,but will give the bitch a chance ala Faux MK12 SPR. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Hoping the RVT Oscillation Regulation kicked overnight. Tough to beat 5200 there and I shoulda. Nod your head,as you Google it. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Be curious to see if '22 fueled 105 Hornie HPBT Smooches,slip conditions at 3300fps. This schit is all "new" to me. The 270 is tough to keep pace with and more than doubling the powder charge and adding but a scant 775fps extry to the fray,along with another 4-inches of spout...will be a fair shake.

Feel free to "tell" yourself that you "understand".

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Now you be SURE to gather up more Hurt Feeler Reports and feverishly fill 'em out,to salve your Do Nothing Dumbfhuqkery,as you set on your couchbound kchunt. I'd recommend you PM'ing Shefire and Savage99,to see if you could gain entry into The Duel. As "proof",you'd only haveta produce a screen shot of your Hard Charging Bucket Account. Laughing!

As per always...feel free to "threaten" Imaginary Pretend Ignore and to knock it outta Da' Park,cite that you "don't care".

You Cross-Eyed Window Licking Turd Polishing Coupon QUEEN.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

'Nut,

I'll feign my "surprise",that being forced to suffer being you...even bores the schit outta you. The poignant profundity of that Dumbfhuqkery,is welllllll beyond "impressive". Congratulations?! Laughing!

Groovin' on your "hard charging" plagiarized pics list! You "lucky" kchunt,you REALLY "get after it".

Laughing!

I'm crying...I'm laughing soooooooooooo fhuqking hard!!!! You really are THE Queen Of Plagiarism!

THE Opening Move AKA page #1

[Linked Image]

THE Follow-up Shot AKA page #2

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Now back to Reality...

The weather blew up,it's Gale-ish currently and it'll be fair conditions to extrapolate relative merit,from wares that actually exist. Laughing!

I remain Anti-Flipper Flapper,but will give the bitch a chance ala Faux MK12 SPR. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Hoping the RVT Oscillation Regulation kicked overnight. Tough to beat 5200 there and I shoulda. Nod your head,as you Google it. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Be curious to see if '22 fueled 105 Hornie HPBT Smooches,slip conditions at 3300fps. This schit is all "new" to me. The 270 is tough to keep pace with and more than doubling the powder charge and adding but a scant 775fps extry to the fray,along with another 4-inches of spout...will be a fair shake.

Feel free to "tell" yourself that you "understand".

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Now you be SURE to gather up more Hurt Feeler Reports and feverishly fill 'em out,to salve your Do Nothing Dumbfhuqkery,as you set on your couchbound kchunt. I'd recommend you PM'ing Shefire and Savage99,to see if you could gain entry into The Duel. As "proof",you'd only haveta produce a screen shot of your Hard Charging Bucket Account. Laughing!

As per always...feel free to "threaten" Imaginary Pretend Ignore and to knock it outta Da' Park,cite that you "don't care".

You Cross-Eyed Window Licking Turd Polishing Coupon QUEEN.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

Wow. Really got you all stirred up, huh? Laffin! Didn't mean to pizz you off or make you spend all day lookin' over my photos. I use photobucket, you use imageshack... Laffin'. No photos there that I didn't take and I hope yopu enjoyed 'em.

I'll act surprised that you are proving your insecurities. You lyin' little troll! Let me know if you ever want to shoot something exciting. But I figure you just may be too insecure...Laffin'

You've probably already seen it: [Linked Image]

Last edited by 1Nut; 02/23/16.

Nut

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

Thomas Jefferson

IC B2

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Just for the professional photographer [Linked Image]

Oh it's a bad pic just for you Larry I know how they anger you so.

Last edited by fredIII; 02/23/16.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image]

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Originally Posted by SamOlson
It's obvious you hard charge driving the safe queen of pickups.

And like I said last week, that's fine. Not everyone can get by with such low rated payload and pulling specs.

Fire up the Taco, drive down the street and really WOW the mailman this morning!

While you're out you might as well really test the Taco and load up on some groceries and a new yellow crayon.
(if you're feeling extra cashy slip a roll or two of [bleep] tape in the cart)

But watch out for that big pothole in front of the craft supply store. Heard an old lady twisted her ankle in it last week.

Charge hard my boy!
(can't wait for the invisible pics...)

O'l Sam, dad was funny!

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
All in good fun Hookem', Sticks knows I'm just fuuckin' around!

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The terrible thing about owning a Toyota is you are stuck with the damn thing FOREVER.

At least with Fords you get to change 'em out every now and then........

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÃœCK PUTIN!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'Nut,

You poor poor(literally) STUPID Fhuqk! Just how in the fhuqk couldja' conjure enough Imagination and Pretend,to grant yourself the Delusion...that it would take more than 3 fhuqking seconds to substantiate your Plagiarism Penchants?!?

Besides being a CLUELESS Fhuqk,you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Congratulations?!?

Laughing!

I'll feign my "surprise" that the pic you just hung,had another's Watermark upon it. What were the "odds"?!? Laughing!

I'm crying...I'm laughing soooooooooo fhuqking hard,you Brokedick Turd Polishing DUMBFHUQK.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.....................

elkchunter,

Oh my you are "living" LARGE,with a shot of The Morgue,from the other side of Do Nothing Dumbfhuqk Tourney.

Bless your heart.

Fredrica,

It'll ONLY come as a "surprise" to you,that you can only do the "best" you can,given your "means","abilities" and "comprehension".

Bless your heart...you Drooling Dumbfhuqk.

DD,

All one needs to do,is simply supply slack on the rope and watch The Show.

NOTHING is funnier...than a herd of Whining Kchunts doing their best.

Hint.

'hookem,

Listen here [bleep],that schit ain't fhuqking funny!

I'll have you know that I'm expectin' another Anschutz 54 to complete the 1808-EDS LR Build(Bob 75MOA rail,10x MQ,yada,yada),as well as another Burris FF3 3MOA dot in 1913 mount,along with some other essentials and your making light of the Mail...is in bad taste. That stuff don't sight itself in!!!!

Google it all,you DUMBFHUQK.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!....................

Sammo,

Purty disheartening day...as 666 was hitting 2/10's of a Mil high at the 1200yd line. Mightcha' have at least SOME fhuqking compassion,for the hardship. Laughing!

Greg gets more bidness. Norma still sucks copious ass.

[Linked Image]

The ADM 30MOA mount,only allows 30.3Mils of 10x MQ erector travel,on the otherside of it's 200yd zero ala 75 Hornie HPBT's at 2800fps and small change,via it's 18" Faux Dozen. I mean fhuqk!!! That don't even seem "fair". Laughing!

In fairness,it were 1.4 Mils to the right of Marty Maxx zero. The "debacle" were easily subtended,dialed and hasty cluster confirmed.

Google it. Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Gotta load more 666,6BR,270,Rock,C-Note and BMFOTP fodder. Mainly because it's startin' to rain and I've seen me get sidetracked on Salmonid Splendors.

It's "rough".

Laughing!...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Such language....

Moderators, can we get a mod in here?!

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
...."Ouch". That made me laugh.

Nut

Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
You are a real insufferable little lying piece of cat schit. You poor little do-nothin bastid. I'd call you a jackass, but that would be an insult to Jackasses everywhere.

Funny how you changed your camera date/time settings so no one could gig you on your decades old schit pics. That's some funny developments right there.

Norma still sucks copious ass.
Date & Time2027-09-19 22:53:21
[Linked Image]

You need to fix that schit. Laffin'!

Nut

Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sammo,

It'll come as a "surprise" only to you,but YOU are the only one who can keep you...from sayin' sumptin' Stupid. Though in fairness,I do happen to find EPIC fhuqking humor in that disability of your's,along with all your others.

Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

elkchunternm,

Holy Fhuqking Dog Schit...the ONLY fhuqking thing better than that,would be putting Jerry's Kids in The Daytona 500!

Here's to the HILARITY,of you doing your best. Congratulations?!?

WOW PLUS Fhuqking P+!!!!!!

Laughing!.................

'Nut,

You poor poor(literally) STUPID fhuqk...I'm fhuqking crying,I'm laughing sooooooooooo fhuqking hard!!! Good time to fire up Google. Again! Laughing!

It's lookin' like a 105 Day,due the 50mph++ "breeze". Nod your head,like you've a CLUE.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

It is funnier than fhuqk,that your Imagination and it's Pretend conjuring it's most vivid Delusions,cain't connect a single fhuqking dot.

I REALLY enjoyed how you stated through your quivering lips and trembling fingers:

"I use photobucket, you use imageshack... Laffin'. No photos there that I didn't take and I hope yopu enjoyed 'em."

Then you "backed it up",by hanging a pic from your Plagiarized Bucket List,wearing someone else's watermark. Cracks me the fhuqk up,how lies fall outta your yap,faster than you can account for 'em! You "lucky" kchunt.

Congratulations?!?

I'd never even heard of Photobucket,until you "told" me.

Laughing!

GREAT time to wax eloquent on "all" them rifle "particulars" you were gonna cite,given your "knowledge","experience" and "results". I always find it interesting,to hear about The Paper Hat Brigades' "hard charging" wares and the Dinkly Rat Pursuits they "enjoy". Show no "mercy" and go for the fhuqking throat. Laughing!

Cheer up,I doubt I've sent Greg much more than a dozen .378" bolts to be bushed and that your "means" ,"abilities" and "comprehension" cain't begin to keep pace with Reality,IS assuredly funnier than fhuqk. Bless your heart.

OEM clearance/Form Loads at 3225fps(Tac/50's moly Smooch) 1-14" MTU heavy fluted Hart,Marty ring/rail/Mary steel M4 bottom/HEAVY filled A5/Reupold 3.5-10x M3 at the time. Google it.

Ain't it convenient,that at least you can "afford" to look at my pics,rather than suffer "your's"?!? It is a very "fortunate" arrangement,that Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". You "lucky" kchunt.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Perspective.

[Linked Image]

THE cure ala Greg....same Lot.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I mean,yesterday evening...was a loooooonnnngggggggggg time ago. What were the "odds" that on top of being an AMAZINGLY CLUELESS DUMBfhuqk,you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit?!? I am REALLY "surprised"!

GOOD talk.

Laughing!......................

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by elkhuntinguide
Well I gots an F350 but its a real one with a 7.3 and 6 speed...

[Linked Image]

And I gots a Taco, but I sprung for all four doors...

[Linked Image]

Shot a MK12 and never had to go to a Class 1,2 or a 3...

[Linked Image]

Stretched a POS 308 out a tad bit past the 700 yd line while cussing the Leupy...

[Linked Image]

And managed to snag a couple trout at the head waters of the Milford...

[Linked Image]

All I need now is a couch for my cünt and a place to find one of them "Clue" things...

Hard Chargers here I come...

Maybe when you put some real weight in those trucks get back to us.... Wuss bag....

Tanner

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

Originally Posted by elkhuntinguide

Shot a MK12 and never had to go to a Class 1,2 or a 3...

[Linked Image]

Stretched a POS 308 out a tad bit past the 700 yd line while cussing the Leupy...

[Linked Image]

Nice varmint hunting rigs. wink

Drinks are on me if our paths ever cross.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Tanner
Maybe when you put some real weight in those trucks get back to us.... Wuss bag....

Tanner

Well Tuner... I have to baby my grocery getters as I'm still making payments on 'em for the next 6 years... A guy ain't wanna push stuff to hard and get a blow out or some other catastrophic mishap...

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Page 52 of 120 1 2 50 51 52 53 54 119 120

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

551 members (1OntarioJim, 10gaugeman, 1936M71, 10Glocks, 1minute, 2500HD, 59 invisible), 2,462 guests, and 1,299 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,881
Posts18,518,198
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.