Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Actually the days are going pretty darn quick. wink

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
GB1

W
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
W
elk, that should be a great trip.. Where are you headed???

I would love to go back to Africa, but the long airplane ride is too much sitting for me..

Molon Labe
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by elkhuntinguide
The 223ai is a nice one... I shot this cow with mine and decided I best back the load down a smidge as it wasted a lot of meat...

[Linked Image]

LMAO, now that is over-penetration.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'Mi,

Ain't it an intellesting Dichotomy,that sandbagging here,Trumps all the Imagination and Pretend you can muster? Congratulations?!?

You "hardhargers" REALLY "get after it"! Mightcha' be able to remember when you last went Outdoors?

Didn't think so.

Laughing!...............

Oldelkchunter,

I find it fascinatinger than fhuqk,that you are devoid so "much" as an inkling,in regards to the AMAZING Magnitude of your Do Nothing Dumbfhuqkery. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

Whore-Hey!,

I've prolly lambasted the POS 300H&H more than a few times,mainly because they suck copious ass. Now ain't this an awkward moment,beings you "can't read this",after your heartfelt Imaginary Pretend Ignore ploy?!? I'll feign my "suprise",that besides being a Clueless Do Nothing Kchunt,you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. What were the "odds"...you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

Say sumptin' about the POS 300H&H,it's base/rings,glass,boolits and other "particulars",because schit don't get ANY fhuqking funnier,than you "doing" your BEST.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

WGM,

That rig looks to have really been run through the paces. Laughing!

I've unfortunately suffered wayyyyyymore miles in Fords through the years,than I wanna remember...though admittedly,not much of it was Pavement Pounding. Hint.

As an aside,my Daddy work truck has less than 17,000 miles on it.

Just sayin'.

Hint.

You'll haveta pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess,nor could you begin to fathom.

I do enjoy the hilarity,of folks sayin' Fords are "good". Cheer up,Tasco sells alotta scopes.

Laughing!.................

Shefire,

In the countless times you think about me on your average day...just how many of 'em am I fully clothed? You LUCKY kchunt.

Ever happen to recall which year it was,when you last went Outdoors? Didn't think so. Congratulations?!?

Spent the better part of the day Cat Fishing yesterday and them fhuqking things will hit ANYTHING.

[Linked Image]

Looking forward to your next Whine and even more Excuses,as you wax eloquent on all the things you almost "did",all the wares you almost "had" and all the places you've almost "been".

It's a regular Showcase Showdown between you and Savage99.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

'MAG,

All a Thread needs for humor,is a Do Nothing Whining Kchunt,doing her best. You are doing "great". Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

'Nut,

Dangle a pic of the Krieger barreled "wonder"...I ASSURE you,it will be funnier than fhuqk and you won't even know why. Laughing!

Your Dynamic Dumbfhuqktitude,is offa the fhuqking charts! Mebbe dangle a pic of the High Zoot 513T too,for even more oblivious humor. Laughing!

Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

Fredrica,

It weren't that long ago,when you was schleppin' untold miles under arduous conditions and now it's a Soccer Mom Bitch Mobile with a phony fhuqking spool of rope with a hand crank on it! Oh my...you REALLY "get after it"! What sorta sounds do you make,as you whirl the handle?!?

I'm fhuqking crying,I'm laughing soooooooooooo fhuqking hard!

Your meat handling "skills",rate a Freezer Burn Factory. Hey wait...

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

EHG,

I'd read about the 223AI some weeks ago and it sounds intriguing. I believe I will definately build one,after your Elk picture...as The Goo Tourney has long been of interest to me.(grin)

We need to getcha a visit.....................

elkchunternm,

You must be on pins & needles,getting worked up for three pokes nearly a year away and only a 1/3 of 'em at titties? Congratulations?!?

You "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

WCH,

Your ass sucking remains MAGNIFICENT. At least you can say with a straight face,you do "something" well. Congratulations?!?

You "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

'pole,

Obviously an NPT.

Laughing!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
It used to be I would read this megalo-maniacal's responses for the entertainment factor- always with a sense of wonderment about how someone could be so egotistical and bombastic. Now, he's become so repetitive and boring with his responses that he's become passe. Yawn.

I for one am eternally thankful that he lives in bum-f*ck, Alaska, far from mainstream society. Please keep him there, so as not to pollute the rest of the country.

"You can lead a man to logic, but you cannot make him think." Joe Harz
"Always certain, often right." Keith McCafferty
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Midget: I'll try to keep it at your pocket-t-shirt level of grammatical prowess, but here goes: I put your posts on IGNORE for the most part, as most of what you have to say I find:
1. uninteresting
2. wrong
3. stupid
4. your idiotic attempts at assassinating the English language in an attempt to be funny are far from it.

That being said, when I KNOW you are addressing one of my vastly superior posts to yours (and that obviously isn't hard to do), I READ what you have to say in order to respond. I see that many here have already ridiculed your "knowledge".
So do keep shooting all your weird calibers with your latent-homosexual paint scheme rifles (that repeating Pirate Theme speaks volumes), your failure to capture the benefits of rust-prevention protocols and by all means try and find better pictures to replace the ones of all those dink deer you've shot or from other people you "borrow" pictures from. Cheers, J

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Heyyyyyyyy..........

[Linked Image]

W
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
W
Big [bleep], how about GFY!!!

Molon Labe
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Midget: I'll try to keep it at your pocket-t-shirt level of grammatical prowess, but here goes: I put your posts on IGNORE for the most part, as most of what you have to say I find:
1. uninteresting
2. wrong
3. stupid
4. your idiotic attempts at assassinating the English language in an attempt to be funny are far from it.

That being said, when I KNOW you are addressing one of my vastly superior posts to yours (and that obviously isn't hard to do), I READ what you have to say in order to respond. I see that many here have already ridiculed your "knowledge".
So do keep shooting all your weird calibers with your latent-homosexual paint scheme rifles (that repeating Pirate Theme speaks volumes), your failure to capture the benefits of rust-prevention protocols and by all means try and find better pictures to replace the ones of all those dink deer you've shot or from other people you "borrow" pictures from. Cheers, J

Latent Homo for sure this Big STick guy is , seems like she expresses her inadequacies thru her firearms.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Big Stick

'Nut,

Dangle a pic of the Krieger barreled "wonder"...I ASSURE you,it will be funnier than fhuqk and you won't even know why. Laughing!

Here ya go. I hope you find it as amazingly funny as you anticipated.

[Linked Image]

Maybe something with wood and blued steel:

[Linked Image]

The weather man says Sunday might provide a day somewhat suitable for sending projectiles downrange. I'll try to remember my 'camera'.

In the meantime...

[Linked Image]

Laffin'!

Nut

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

Thomas Jefferson

IC B3

K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
"hardhargers" WHT is that?

rough night on the bottle? Can't even spell your repetitive phrases and catch words correctly?

Why not learn the copy and paste function? It will save the stubby fingers so much work.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
When I look at the Bombastic Elf and look at Phil Shoemaker, I know of whom I prefer to associate the two words "Alaska" and "hunting". One is a loathsome pitiable human being and the other is a self-effacing respectable man. I wonder which one I would turn to for advice regarding the Alaskan experience and the equipment with which to explore it...

"You can lead a man to logic, but you cannot make him think." Joe Harz
"Always certain, often right." Keith McCafferty
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by KenMi
"hardhargers" WHT is that?

rough night on the bottle? Can't even spell your repetitive phrases and catch words correctly?

Why not learn the copy and paste function? It will save the stubby fingers so much work.

Retort with an error when citing an error?

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by gnoahhh
When I look at the Bombastic Elf and look at Phil Shoemaker, I know of whom I prefer to associate the two words "Alaska" and "hunting". One is a loathsome pitiable human being and the other is a self-effacing respectable man. I wonder which one I would turn to for advice regarding the Alaskan experience and the equipment with which to explore it...

Didn't 458 already take a run at BS a time or two?

Maybe you can invite him into this thread for round 3 of The 4x Leupie Swoon.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Don't ya love how Stumpy loves to think that everyone thinks of him all day... and he always has to bring it in with him being nude.. like the little homo he is...

I'm pretty sure I think of Stumpy the same way anyone else does, that is totally appropriate considering his self centered posts...

and that is sitting on the toilet wiping my As^.... and then flushing it...

that somehow brings Stumpy to our thoughts.... which is highly appropriate considering...

you keep stroking it Stumpy and we'll keep laughing at ya..
the week old diaper ya are...

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by sawbuck
Originally Posted by gnoahhh

Didn't 458 already take a run at BS a time or two?

Maybe you can invite him into this thread for round 3 of The 4x Leupie Swoon.

Why would a man of his talent have anything to do with El Chapo del Norte?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You don't think 458 might invite BS for a drink?

djp Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by sawbuck
You don't think 458 might invite BS for a drink?

How is that taking a run at him? 458 offered to buy him a drink and was told to f-off. But maybe I interpreted that the wrong way.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by WyoCoyoteHunter
elk, that should be a great trip.. Where are you headed???

I would love to go back to Africa, but the long airplane ride is too much sitting for me..
South Africa.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
There was more than one interaction.

Page 56 of 120 1 2 54 55 56 57 58 119 120

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

552 members (1OntarioJim, 1badf350, 222ND, 257Bob, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 2500HD, 58 invisible), 2,469 guests, and 1,316 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,906
Posts18,518,578
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.