Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
ugghh I have to spell everything out for you Trumpers.... The MSM ,the Dems and Hillary are gonna ripe your hero to pieces. All his dirty deals,illegal alien hire non jiving tax returns will be his undoing by all of those entities I've listed. Trump has not been vetted by the GOP and now it will be left to the real enemy
Keep on Trumping guys... Better to have all the crap above board now rather that later

I have to spell everything out for you Cruzettes... Trump isn't a hero, just the least bad option of many really bad ones.

Period.

If your Cuban Canadian Baptist messiah can't beat Trump he sure as heck can't beat Hillary.

Deal with it.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
It's way too late for Romney and even if it wasn't he's a proven looser. Anyone who would even consider Romney viable is a complete idiot.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by efw
Yet still no returns produced....hmmm wonder why

Because no one cares.

Unless you're saying you won't vote for Trump as a Rep accept defeat and focus on defeating the Dems.

Your guy is about to lose in his own state. Hmmm wonder why laugh !!??
ugghh I have to spell everything out for you Trumpers.... The MSM ,the Dems and Hillary are gonna ripe your hero to pieces. All his dirty deals,illegal alien hire non jiving tax returns will be his undoing by all of those entities I've listed. Trump has not been vetted by the GOP and now it will be left to the real enemy
Keep on Trumping guys... Better to have all the crap above board now rather that later
.............Care to wager on that?? No SKELETONS in Hillary's closet?? You'd better take a re-assessment on that especially if the FBI recommends a criminal indictment against Hillary even if she is indicted or not. Just the recommendation to indict alone will be huge in and of itself.

Dirty deals by Trump? And your preliminary evidence is what? Source? Any illegalities performed by the Trump Organization? And were you engaged in any audits of Trump?

Don't be surprised that if Trump get the nomination, he just may beat Hillary in a landslide.

Trump will go where no other candidate has gone before where the corrupt Clintons are concerned and has no fear in doing so. There is plenty, plenty and plenty more there against Hill and Bill.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by efw

I have to spell everything out for you Cruzettes... Trump isn't a hero, just the least bad option of many really bad ones.

Period.

If your Cuban Canadian Baptist messiah can't beat Trump he sure as heck can't beat Hillary.

Deal with it.
I never mentioned another candidate you did, all the gibberish aside every word of what I said is true...think about it with your head not your heart

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Not hard to figure out.....Romney is simply part of the Republican establishment who is out to disrupt Trump and Cruz for that matter.

Isn't it interesting that back in 2012, Romney did not release his tax returns until September, and yet he and the republican establishment demand that Trump release his tax info IN FEBUARY??.....The republican establishment can be just as hypocritical as the democraps, especially when they are trying to destroy the insurgency candidates that threaten ""their"" power.....

[Linked Image]

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
IC B2

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by efw

Because no one cares.

Unless you're saying you won't vote for Trump as a Rep accept defeat and focus on defeating the Dems.

.............Care to wager on that?? No SKELETONS in Hillary's closet?? You'd better take a re-assessment on that especially if the FBI recommends a criminal indictment against Hillary even if she is indicted or not. Just the recommendation to indict alone will be huge in and of itself.

Dirty deals by Trump? And your preliminary evidence is what? Source? Any illegalities performed by the Trump Organization? And were you engaged in any audits of Trump?

Don't be surprised that if Trump get the nomination, he just may beat Hillary in a landslide.

Trump will go where no other candidate has gone before where the corrupt Clintons are concerned and has no fear in doing so. There is plenty, plenty and plenty more there against Hill and Bill.
I thought you were dead didn't a relative bump you off?

KMS Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by efw

Period.

Deal with it.

While I agree that Trump has overwhelming support and I'll vote for him in the general election, there's no need for any of you to belittle Cruz. He is the only true conservative in this race.

Until this election year, none of you would have had one damned bad thing to say about a man that stood on principal in the senate. Many times, it was only him and Mike Lee standing in opposition to the establishment. It's for that reason alone that the GOP hates him with a passion. So knock off the BS!

Kelly
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by RobJordan
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
You Trump guys are cute with your blind following gig....might be nice to see what's contained in the returns before it's too late...oops that's the plan forgot
Romney didn't release his till after he won the primary.

False. He released his returns in January. Here we are end of Feb and Trump still hasn't released his. The issue is whether there is a bombshell vulnerability that will severely hamper his national electability. If there is, the voters are entitled to know now, before they make him their candidate. Not after its too late.

Jordan

Romney didn't release his tax returns until around September, after he had won the primary.

Why he wants Trump held to a different standard is obvious. He's just distracting Trump's campaign and trying to kill momentum. Romney is a hatchet man.

Trump should tell them all to go fry an egg.

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
You guys are a con mans dream

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Hey Rob,

Where are Carly's tax returns? How's old Carly doing these days?

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by efw

I disagree & think exactly the opposite...My vote in June is gonna be for whoever has the best shot at knocking the spawn of bozo off his perch...

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Romney needs to stfu and go iron his magic underwear. He's a dip $hit and a loser. Who gives a damn what Romney demands, lol I know Trump dont.

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by efw

Because no one cares.

ugghh I have to spell everything out for you Trumpers.... The MSM ,the Dems and Hillary are gonna rip your hero to pieces. All his dirty deals,illegal alien hire non jiving tax returns will be his undoing by all of those entities I've listed. Trump has not been vetted by the GOP and now it will be left to the real enemy

If this is the case why aren't Cruz and Rubio doing it right now?? Me I'm voting for Bernie sanders I want my free [bleep]..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Mitt Romney’s Brokered Convention Plan Rears Its Ugly Head…

Posted on February 27, 2016 by DCWhispers

2012 GOP candidate for President, Mitt Romney, is said to still be obsessed with gaining the White House.

By late summer of 2015 he looked out upon a Republican political landscape and saw a narrow path to try and do just that. Calls were made, discussions initiated, and now, those plans are being realized.

It begins with an operation called, the American Future Fund.

The entity’s unspoken sole purpose is two-fold.

First, to so damage Donald Trump he is unable to secure the majority delegates needed for the GOP nomination.

Second, greatly elevate the chances for a brokered Republican convention in July and thus elevate himself as a viable alternative.

For those who might doubt the plan’s intent, you need look no further than a just-released ad via American Future Fund that attempts to portray a pending civil proceeding involving Trump University, a long-defunct entity that had an A+ Better Business rating, a 98% approval mark from its students, but that has been facing a handful of class action civil suits by various attorney’s likely hoping for some short-lived but high-profile fame by involving themselves in a case that has the name Trump attached to it.

Interestingly, Romney himself faced a $100 million dollar racketeering lawsuit in 2013. Sadly in America, such lawsuits go hand in hand with those who do big business. Romney knows this, just as he knows how easily it is for someone to use such a lawsuit, regardless of whether or not the suit actually has any merit, to damage a political opponent.

The Trump University legal action represents a tiny fraction of Donald Trump’s business empire. He is right when he recently told reporters he could easily have settled at any time. That is what the lawyers want – a quick and easy check to have them go away. Trump refuses to play that game. He does not appear to be a man who easily conforms to what is little more than a shakedown.

Mitt Romney and the GOP Establishment that is now aligning with him against Trump, is now using Trump’s refusal to play the civil lawsuit game against him. The American Future Fund has created a series of infomercials with victims reading from a prepared script intended to call out Donald Trump as a con man. (Note the timing of that term in conjunction with the Rubio campaign’s use of it – both American Future Fund and Rubio spoke it against Donald Trump at the exact same moment.)

The Mainstream Media is now pushing these American Future Fund ads, but neglecting to explain they are being created by affiliates of the Mitt Romney 2012 campaign.

President Mitt Romney.

Vice President Marco Rubio.

The attempted fix is on.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You guys are a con mans dream

You need to go hit that 20yd 3D course you shoot all the time politics driving you over the edge. Go Bernie sanders! I want my free [bleep]!

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What the.....has Mitt Romney been hanging out at a NASCAR track wearing a Bass Pro Shops shirt again?? That sly devil.....

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
Romney?
Really-- who cares what he thinks?

I voted for him only because he was the only choice.
Now, he's a hasbeen.

Last edited by TBREW401; 02/27/16.
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Romney...lol. He was a waste of time in the last election. Should have conceded before the polls were even opened. Mormons don't jive with the masses.

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
If in need of an expert consultation on how to jerk defeat out of the jaws of victory, Mitt's your guy.

Otherwise, who wants to take advice from a loser. (Beating The Donald to that line)... laugh

DF

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by KMS
Originally Posted by efw

Period.

Deal with it.

While I agree that Trump has overwhelming support and I'll vote for him in the general election, there's no need for any of you to belittle Cruz. He is the only true conservative in this race.

Until this election year, none of you would have had one damned bad thing to say about a man that stood on principal in the senate. Many times, it was only him and Mike Lee standing in opposition to the establishment. It's for that reason alone that the GOP hates him with a passion. So knock off the BS!

This. People have very conveniently forgot this about Cruz.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

577 members (10Glocks, 160user, 1Longbow, 1lessdog, 1minute, 1234, 69 invisible), 2,119 guests, and 1,243 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,780
Posts18,495,926
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.