[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

JASRMHFT,

GWB

G Dub..

when's the last time you ate any store bought meat?

just wonderin....

Schtick eats store bought meat all the time...

easily proven, as any one wants to deny he's full of baloney?

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Seafire: It's a 17. Wife and I stopped at the USAF museum off I-95 near Charleston on our way up to Maryland to visit Pugs and some other friends last weekend.

As to the socio-midget, I just wish he'd post some NEW pictures, instead of crap we've been suffering through all these years.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Not to be rude Jorge, but I like the pictures of that green mountainous country...and Stick posts the best.

I get bored of the constant pictures of four wheelers, pigs and knives as I can see that here any time I wander down the road.

And the "look at me posing with a dead thing" don't do much for me either...the country is always interesting, some of the dead things are interesting, the posing is not.

But each to his own.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle

[Linked Image]

I'm gonna have to give this a Schtick-like response....except I wont be mean grin

Wyo:

Yep that is the old Ingwedog, back when she was still interested in every feesh.... in later years she just went along, not caring after seeing a couple
thousand landed....

Laffin!

GeeDub:

Last trip to Tejas I saw NO high fences! Thought I took a wrong turn!

You got me beat on the foxes, only been on one stand where I coulda got a quadruple, and I let one get out from under the gun. Thought I was doing good to score a few triples....

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

SLM:

No...I wasn't using Salmon eggs.

Salmon eggs are gay.

Elks:

Wasn't using grasshoppers either. Decorum will simply not allow the use of live bait on anything that has an adipose fin. You're a Cretin for even asking!

High Fence fishing like that, all you need is a bare hook anyway.....

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Ingwe,is Cretin better than Deplorable?

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Not to be rude Jorge, but I like the pictures of that green mountainous country...and Stick posts the best.

I get bored of the constant pictures of four wheelers, pigs and knives as I can see that here any time I wander down the road.

And the "look at me posing with a dead thing" don't do much for me either...the country is always interesting, some of the dead things are interesting, the posing is not.

But each to his own.

Van Gogh also "posted" some beautiful pictures too but was demented as well and if you lived where he lives you'd to the same as well. Then again, many of us also have nice pics to post too, including a wide variety of animals, but unlike the sociopath, do not feel compelled to seek constant validation. If you look at this thread, AND EVERY OTHER THREAD he posts in, eventually turn to $hit in his efforts to make it all about him. Why Rick allowed him to come back is vexing..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ingwe
Decorum will simply not allow the use of live bait on anything that has an adipose fin. You're a Cretin for even asking!

Not even catfish?

Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Whttail_in_MT
Originally Posted by ingwe
Decorum will simply not allow the use of live bait on anything that has an adipose fin. You're a Cretin for even asking!

Not even catfish?

OK...you got me on that....

Truth is, LIVE minnows were the best bait I ever used on Channel Cats.

Damn you biologist types.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
J Stuart -

I am not being rude or critical either.

My opinion is diff from yours for 2 reasons.

I've never lived where pigs were that abundant, even tho they are plentiful in some areas of Ark. Also I enjoy seeing the VARIETY of game that G Dub has, hunts, shoots, & KILLS.

The second reason I differ from you is G Dub proves he ACTUALLY hunt/shoots/kills game animals.

Whereas 'some' only type about it and tells us we are buffoons and that we are stupid, et.al.

I actually enjoy G Dub & others' posts of REAL hunters & shooters.

Jerry

jwall- *** 3100 guy***

A Flat Trajectory is Never a Handicap

Speed is Trajectory's Friend !!
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by JSTUART

But each to his own.

Van Gogh also "posted" some beautiful pictures too but was demented as well and if you lived where he lives you'd to the same as well. Then again, many of us also have nice pics to post too, including a wide variety of animals, but unlike the sociopath, do not feel compelled to seek constant validation. If you look at this thread, AND EVERY OTHER THREAD he posts in, eventually turn to $hit in his efforts to make it all about him. Why Rick allowed him to come back is vexing..

Jorge, you do know that none of us are being forced to read or post replies to Sticks posts about hunting or firearms.

And if Rick started banning then I am pretty sure I and a number of the rest of us would make that list fairly smartly.

Well, maybe not Ingwe...the REALLY old are exempt.

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by jwall
J Stuart -

I am not being rude or critical either.

My opinion is diff from yours for 2 reasons.

I've never lived where pigs were that abundant, even tho they are plentiful in some areas of Ark. Also I enjoy seeing the VARIETY of game that G Dub has, hunts, shoots, & KILLS.

The second reason I differ from you is G Dub proves he ACTUALLY hunt/shoots/kills game animals.

Whereas 'some' only type about it and tells us we are buffoons and that we are stupid, et.al.

I actually enjoy G Dub & others' posts of REAL hunters & shooters.

Jerry

That is not a problem Jwall, as I said, each to his own.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
elkchunternm,

Might that be the look on your face,as you feverishly anticipate The Great African Titty Shoot?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

Whore-Hey!,

It's your Imagination,Pretend with it as you must.

Didn't mean to skyrocket your Estrogen Levels,by simply asking you which year it was,that you last actually made a cast or shot in the REAL Outdoors. Ain't it a "fortunate" arrangement,that Pavement Pounding
"works" so "well" for you...you "lucky" kchunt? Congratulations?!?

No wonder you hang upon my every single word and splendid pixel. Say sumptin' about The Rifle,I ASSURE you it will be funnier than fhuqk! Ooopsie!!!...you "can't read this",due your sensational Imaginary Pretend Ignore,you Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

'wall,

What can someone from Arkansas "do"...besides plagiarize pics,Whine and make Excuses? I mean besides NOTHING. You "lucky"kchunt. Congratulations?!?

Do not slight the magnitude of your Do Nothing Dumbfhuqkery,nor the soothin' pitch of your high nasal Whine. Who could begin to slight the "satisfactions" you relish,in gawking gates and fences?!? You REALLY got an eye for Photography. Laughing!

Just sayin'.

Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

'Mi,

Fascinating Delusion,that you "think" that your Do Nothing Dumbfhuqkery is somehow a well "crafted" Secret Squirrel Plot! Congratulations?!?

I'm on the ropes and you've got me by the throat with your Whine and Excuses! I'm fhuqking cryin'...I'm laughing sooooooooooo fhuqking hard!!!

I know,I know... you "don't care" and you are gonna play yet another Trump Card,by setting on your couchbound kchunt all day again today,as a sweet "satisfaction". Laughing!

Wind is still brisk,rain is waning and I remain fairly certain that there is a crummy load of rifles hankerin' to be shot. Gonna slip in a Montucky 7 Whizzum or two(I've only got three) and let 162's work their inherent Magnificent Magic. We'll compare notes at the end of the day and you can relish in what Oprah did and I'll "suffer" tearing up The World's Biggest Playground. At least you can "afford" Imagination and Pretend,so you can "contribute" You "lucky" kchunt.

I'll try not to forget a camera bag or two.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

Shefire,

Your man Crush is boundless in it's magnitude...very LUCKY kchunt.

What are you gonna almost "do" today,besides think of me?!? Do tell.

Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

'STUART,

It is yet another of Life's many constants,that once one has seen the REAL Outdoors...nothing else will do.

Never been tough to cypher who has and hasn't.(grin)

Now I'd be amongst the last to malign them who suffer Flat Landing Fence Hoppin' "Adventures"...because it is wayyyyyyyyyyy fhuqking funnier to let 'em extoll same,obliviously.

Hint.

Laughing!......................

'gwe,

I enjoy that folks try to pawn off Bait Catchin',as Fishing. FUNNY schit!

But remember,folks can only do their "best".

By the way...you are doing "great".

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.....................

MT,

If only were it possible,to slot Catfish in their respective category of "merit". It's roughly akin,to stuffin' ZipLocs with Cat Schit,as "splendors" go.

Ask Shefire,because she's been trying for years to get a crack at answering something in the firsthand and this is her BIG moment.

Laughing!............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Although I'm against it, little twig does make a good case for abortion, for example. Oh what a doomed day it was when Papa Stick said to Mama Stick "Hey baby, you're looking pretty hot."

"You can lead a man to logic, but you cannot make him think." Joe Harz
"Always certain, often right." Keith McCafferty
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Big Stick

'STUART,

It is yet another of Life's many constants,that once one has seen the REAL Outdoors...nothing else will do.

Now I'd be amongst the last to malign them who suffer Flat Landing Fence Hoppin' "Adventures"...because it is wayyyyyyyyyyy fhuqking funnier to let 'em extoll same,obliviously.

Hint.

Hello Stick...it doesn't get any flatter than where I live, mountains are a welcome relief, as is green.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
elkchunternm,

Might that be the look on your face,as you feverishly anticipate The Great African Titty Shoot?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

Whore-Hey!,

Didn't mean to skyrocket your Estrogen Levels,by simply asking you which year it was,that you last actually made a cast or shot in the REAL Outdoors. Ain't it a "fortunate" arrangement,that Pavement Pounding

No wonder you hang upon my every single word and splendid pixel. Say sumptin' about The Rifle,I ASSURE you it will be funnier than fhuqk! Ooopsie!!!...you "can't read this",due your sensational Imaginary Pretend Ignore,you Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

'wall,

What can someone from Arkansas "do"...besides plagiarize pics,Whine and make Excuses? I mean besides NOTHING. You "lucky"kchunt. Congratulations?!?

Do not slight the magnitude of your Do Nothing Dumbfhuqkery,nor the soothin' pitch of your high nasal Whine. Who could begin to slight the "satisfactions" you relish,in gawking gates and fences?!? You REALLY got an eye for Photography. Laughing!

Just sayin'.

Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

'Mi,

Fascinating Delusion,that you "think" that your Do Nothing Dumbfhuqkery is somehow a well "crafted" Secret Squirrel Plot! Congratulations?!?

I'm on the ropes and you've got me by the throat with your Whine and Excuses! I'm fhuqking cryin'...I'm laughing sooooooooooo fhuqking hard!!!

I know,I know... you "don't care" and you are gonna play yet another Trump Card,by setting on your couchbound kchunt all day again today,as a sweet "satisfaction". Laughing!

Wind is still brisk,rain is waning and I remain fairly certain that there is a crummy load of rifles hankerin' to be shot. Gonna slip in a Montucky 7 Whizzum or two(I've only got three) and let 162's work their inherent Magnificent Magic. We'll compare notes at the end of the day and you can relish in what Oprah did and I'll "suffer" tearing up The World's Biggest Playground. At least you can "afford" Imagination and Pretend,so you can "contribute" You "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Shefire,

Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

'STUART,

Hint.

'gwe,

Bless your heart.

MT,

If only were it possible,to slot Catfish in their respective category of "merit". It's roughly akin,to stuffin' ZipLocs with Cat Schit,as "splendors" go.

Ask Shefire,because she's been trying for years to get a crack at answering something in the firsthand and this is her BIG moment.

Laughing!............

anyone want to guess how many hours Schmucklette had into contemplating all of those "witty" answers....and then the painless and endless hours on the keyboard trying to type it all....while being cross eyed, fat drunk and stupid...

ya gotta give it to him that he certainly is a consistent little bugger... maybe we should call him Adam Ant instead....

although Yosemite Sam was modeled after him....

K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
Damn, that weather in Alaska really SUCKS. He must be in a cursed region. Or maybe we just need to consider the source. Fallacies about one thing drift into many different things, and reality is cloudier than the weather. And rain and "50 MPH" crosswinds are an excellent excuse for not hitting a bull in the ass with a bass fiddle.

Wonder if he has discovered the LONG RANGE HUNTING FORUM on this page yet. I'm sure the guys there would bask in his BS. {cough}.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by Seafire
elkchunternm,

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

Whore-Hey!,

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

'wall,

Just sayin'.

Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

'Mi,

Bless your heart.

Shefire,

Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

'STUART,

Hint.

'gwe,

Bless your heart.

MT,

Laughing!............

anyone want to guess how many hours Schmucklette had into contemplating all of those "witty" answers....and then the painless and endless hours on the keyboard trying to type it all....while being cross eyed, fat drunk and stupid...

ya gotta give it to him that he certainly is a consistent little bugger... maybe we should call him Adam Ant instead....

although Yosemite Sam was modeled after him....
What a mental midget. crazy

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
[Linked Image]

Ken,

are you trying to pass this off as one of Schmuck's parents???

I thought we all agreed that family is off limits...

ya know if you let Stumpy take Bear for a walk, Bear might look like a Great Dane...

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
What a mental midget

Well actually Ken, you're right on both accounts...

1. Mental

2. Midget

maybe you could train Bear to bite him in the nuts...

Bear really wouldn't have to really jump that high to accomplish it...

Page 61 of 120 1 2 59 60 61 62 63 119 120

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

576 members (22250rem, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 1234, 19rabbit52, 58 invisible), 2,401 guests, and 1,237 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,862
Posts18,517,846
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.