Hop To
Page 62 of 120 1 2 60 61 62 63 64 119 120
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by Seafire
What a mental midget

Well actually Ken, you're right on both accounts...

1. Mental

2. Midget

maybe you could train Bear to bite him in the nuts...

Bear really wouldn't have to really jump that high to accomplish it...
Don't have to train Bear to bite,he does quite well right now! wink

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
GB1

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
[Linked Image]

Ken,

are you trying to pass this off as one of Schmuck's parents???

I thought we all agreed that family is off limits...

ya know if you let Stumpy take Bear for a walk, Bear might look like a Great Dane...
My mistake,should've used this pic instead.

[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Give him instructions of where to, and slip him into Schmuck's sleeping bag if he ever shows up at a campfire get2gether... grin

[Linked Image]

Funny,

I did NOT know that Schmucklette was a cyclops....

that one must have been taken before he shaved his head....and grew that Foo'ey Man Chew....

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Will do!

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Jorge, you do know that none of us are being forced to read or post replies to Sticks posts about hunting or firearms.

Correct, but if you go back to my OP, it had nothing to do, nor was it addressed to that idiot, but his obsession forces him to post about everybody and unlike many here that don't see through his phony bullshit, some of us do and especially when addressed on one of his posts, I for one will not let if pass. As I've said many times, he is mostly on ignore, unless of course he responds (unsolicited) to one of my posts.
And he was banned BTW, after one of his usual alcohol addled bigoted posts. '
[Linked Image]

Edited to add: I think he keeps asking when was the last time I was in the "real outdoors" (by his definition no doubt, so anything I post will not be deemed worthy I am sure), but maybe I'll keep him wondering until such time his pointy headed pinprick of a brain figures out the "search" function.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B2

Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle

Jorge, you do know that none of us are being forced to read or post replies to Sticks posts about hunting or firearms.

And if Rick started banning then I am pretty sure I and a number of the rest of us would make that list fairly smartly.

Well, maybe not Ingwe...the REALLY old are exempt.

Thats nothing but mean internet bullying....stop it immediately!

Theres no room for that on this kind of thread!

[Linked Image]
grin

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Fair enough Jorge.

Hey Stick, I am currently watching a flick called "Insomnia" it is set in a place called "Nightmute" Alaska.

Question, is the country about where you live anything like the country about Nightmute?

It seems to be all fiords and flatlanders wet dream.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by ingwe

And if Rick started banning then I am pretty sure I and a number of the rest of us would make that list fairly smartly.

Well, maybe not Ingwe...the REALLY old are exempt.

Thats nothing but mean internet bullying....stop it immediately!

Theres no room for that on this kind of thread!

[Linked Image]
grin

Aww knock it off Ingwe...it is getting OLD!

Snigger.

ps, I have really lost respect for you now that you have left the 7-5 to 'flave in your will.

pps, I have organised to wander out and use the 3-6 on a few pigs, more out of boredom than anything.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Jorge,

with all due respects to you ( and little to stumpy, very little) don't you think you are being a little hard on the cretin?

I mean, for a kid that was born with down's syndrome, then started heavily drinking at 10 and became a meth head at 13,
he does a lot with those two brain cells he was born with...

Sure ya can't dress him up in a tux and take him out to dinner anywhere respectable...

but remember, where he lives, going out to dinner consists of Microwaving some Top Rahman, and going out to eat it in the outhouse, while you take a dump....

think of Schtick as a soccer ball... its hard for almost anyone not to be tempted to give it a kick or two...that is what soccer balls are for....

you're an accomplished guy with a very prestigious career serving your country...

Schtick's a guy who had to leave Oregon in a hurry, and took off to an isolated local in Alaska for a reason.. in fact the state is full of his types...

he's just one of the more colorful ones...thinking the more he pisses all over his own shoes, the taller man it will make him...

In fact I bet after he finishes compiling and typing a post he feels 4 feet high...

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Jorge,

with all due respects to you ( and little to stumpy, very little) don't you think you are being a little hard on the cretin?

I mean, for a kid that was born with down's syndrome, then started heavily drinking at 10 and became a meth head at 13,
he does a lot with those two brain cells he was born with...

Sure ya can't dress him up in a tux and take him out to dinner anywhere respectable...

but remember, where he lives, going out to dinner consists of Microwaving some Top Rahman, and going out to eat it in the outhouse, while you take a dump....

think of Schtick as a soccer ball... its hard for almost anyone not to be tempted to give it a kick or two...that is what soccer balls are for....

you're an accomplished guy with a very prestigious career serving your country...

Schtick's a guy who had to leave Oregon in a hurry, and took off to an isolated local in Alaska for a reason.. in fact the state is full of his types...

he's just one of the more colorful ones...thinking the more he pisses all over his own shoes, the taller man it will make him...

In fact I bet after he finishes compiling and typing a post he feels 4 feet high...

All of us have short (sorry Stick) comings, his started when his mother launched him into the toilet bowl of his life so his bitterness is an issue. I try to leave him alone, and NEVER mention him, unless of course he (as always) casts the first stone. More happy pictures:
[Linked Image]

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B3

Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle

ps, I have really lost respect for you now that you have left the 7-5 to 'flave in your will.

Flave hasnt even logged on in almost a month....theres still hope for you....but not mush after that comment.

And the Old jokes.....

You're mean.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by ingwe

Flave hasnt even logged on in almost a month....theres still hope for you....but not mush after that comment.

And the Old jokes.....

You're mean.

No, mean is my number one daughter...I have had that damn new Hilux since Friday and put 40 kms on it, she only has a learners permit and has put 500 kms on the thing.

I have resigned myself to keeping the Camry.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Jorge,

Yes he is, and apart from his weatherby fetish he has impeccable taste in longarms and boots.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I went fishing yesterday, and caught some monster perch, and a whole bunch of snot rockets, I had a gun in my pocket when I fell through the rotted shore ice, that's as close as I could get to taking a picture of my gun under water with the fish I caught. smile

I will try harder in the future, I just don't have that hard charging down pat yet.

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
Jorge,

Yes he is, and apart from his weatherby fetish he has impeccable taste in longarms and boots.

[Linked Image]

grin

Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
I WANT TREE PICTURES DAMMIT!!!

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Geeezzzz guys, I just stopped by to see if the chtistik was getting the best of whom and I see it's the same fight. Try changing the channel and let's have more of Samo's fantastic photo's. You know how the old saying goes, "Arguing with a pig......". Ya gotta know by now this idiot doesn't have the brain power to change the channel so leave him to talk to himself. Anyway, see ya back upstairs.

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
Here's the video to explain his quest for the elusive 1500 yard gong. He figures if he hits it just once, it might be an absolution to this 100 yard guffaw.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
[Linked Image]

Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
JSTUART: Hows this?

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Thank me later grin

Page 62 of 120 1 2 60 61 62 63 64 119 120

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

606 members (10gaugemag, 1badf350, 12344mag, 219DW, 204guy, 160user, 60 invisible), 2,458 guests, and 1,324 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,868
Posts18,517,974
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.