Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
I am selling a Swarovision 10x50 EL SV. I got them as a Demo-B from the SWFA Sample List. Why they were not Demo-A I can't see. They are pretty pristine. I recently had them examined by two Swarovski techs at our local Winter Wings Festival, and they pronounced them optically perfect. The box has the SWFA price of $2,199.95 clearly marked, as well as a bright pink display sticker. I'm asking $1,950. This includes shipping and a brand new Swarovski Binocular harness as well as a set of Swarovski Winged Eye guard extensions. There is also a spare Swarovski standard rain guard included. So there is what you get in the box, plus the harness, winged eye guards, and spare ocular cover...just to be to the point smile. To be more to the point, these have never seen hard field use. They were a display model, and the rolling ball developed before hunting season, I did not use the hunting.

It turns out I am one of the few (how many the few are is a question) that is keel hauled by the rolling ball issue. I've had these for some time, and I can't adjust to the RB. It has become obvious to me that it is pointless to have this kind of $$ tied up in something I can't use. The reason I kept them until after Winter Wings was to personally hand them to a Swaro tech and get an on the spot assessment of the binocular.

The serial number is D834547586. These have never been registered, so all the buyer has to do is call Swarovski and register them. Warranty is not an issue here, as far as Swarovski is concerned they are good as new.

I got these in pursuit of an alpha glass for personal use. It develops that the entire Swarovision line is useless for me. That is sort of a PITA as those are seriously good binoculars. In the time I was going through the search, I had in personal ownership the SLC-HD 10x42, the SV EL 8.5x42, the 10x42, and this 10x50. The 10x50 is clearly the best of the lot. I hold nothing against either this binocular or Swarovski. It is clearly an example of a case where a particular design (this one) is simply not compatible for a particular user (me). If not for the rolling ball, they would NOT be for sale. I've reviewed lots of binoculars and aside from the RB, there is not a nit to pick with these. This is a Swarovision that is up to proper design specs...as far as I can see.

No pictures, because frankly they look just like any photo of a new Swarovski SV EL 10x50 smile . The sale will be final as the full Swarovski warranty is at the disposal of the buyer.

I prefer PayPal. Let me know. Thanks for looking.

Steve

Theodore Roosevelt: "Do what you can where you are with what you have"
GB1

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
bump

Steve

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Sale is pending, good as a done deal. Thanks for the looks. smile

Steve

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

646 members (12344mag, 10gaugeman, 01Foreman400, 10ring1, 10Glocks, 160user, 64 invisible), 2,247 guests, and 1,349 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,190
Posts18,523,932
Members74,030
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.